Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh S. PayghanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old man and feeling not well with back bone because of sitting on chair. What should I have to do? Please share your prescriptions.
Hello, can any one tell me. How laser treatment helps to remove stitch marks (scars. And what is the cost of treatment in India.
One of my friends is having dark circles and aged about 29 years. Pls let us know the treatment for removal of dark circles.
How to make vagina hole small I am going to marry but I had done sex with my boyfriend ut wouldn't be good. For my marriage if my husband knows it how to make hole small so that he doesn't come to know.
My weight is low how can I gain it within short time I use so many protein powder please give me reliable answer.
Yoga is the healing system par excellence. It can help all of us stay healthy without medicines and surgeries. It is also the go-to modality for spiritual and mental peace. The selection of yoga asanas for different age groups is extremely critical in yoga. How asanas are done, at what time and for how long are some of the basics that matter a lot too.
Here are a few easy-to-do asanas for three different age groups:
Before the age of seven, children should not do yoga. This is because their heart’s capacity to pump blood is limited and it may not be able to handle the heightened load during practice.
1. Virabhadrasana: This asana strengthens the muscles of the legs and makes leg and back muscles flexible. It tones the abdominal organs too. It helps children be active and fit.
- Stand straight with your legs wide apart.
- Turn your right foot out by 90 degrees.
- And turn left foot in by 15 degrees.
- Lift both arms sideways to shoulder height with your palms facing upwards.
- Now breathe out and bend your right knee.
- Turn your head to your right. Push your hips down and hold the posture.
- Breathe in while you come up.
2. Naukasana: This asana works on the muscular, digestive, circulatory, nervous and hormonal systems, and gets rid of belly fat.
- Lie down flat on a mat on your back.
- Breathe in and hold the breath.
- Raise your arms, shoulders, head and trunk off the ground.
- Balance body on buttocks and keep the spine straight.
- Keep arms in the same line as your toes with palms facing downwards.
1. Sukhasana: This asana is excellent to calm and soothe. It eliminates anxiety.
- Sit with your legs stretched in front.
- Bend your knees and fold your legs towards your middle.
- Cross your legs and keep the arches of the foot on the thighs.
- Sit with your hips in a neutral position.
2. Trikonasana: This is a very good pose for the spine and pelvis. It cures a backache and is good for digestion.
- Stand erect, inhale and step to the right with left heel turned inward.
- Exhale and reach out over your foot with your right hand, bending to the right.
- Feel the stretch.
- Raise the left hand vertically upwards.
- Turn your head to look up towards the left thumb.
Age- 35 and above
1. Vajrasana: It improves blood supply to upper torso and head and builds stamina. Excellent for digestion and can be done on a full stomach.
- Stand on your knees with the lower legs stretched backwards, with toes crossing.
- Now lower your body to sit on your heels with buttocks resting on them.
- Keep your hands on knees and head straight.
- Breathe in deep and concentrate on the breath.
2. Halasana: Cervical spondylosis, back pain and shoulder stiffness can all be cured through this asana. It is very useful for menopausal women too.
- Lie on your back with knees bent and legs together.
- Place your hands underneath the back supporting it.
- Exhale and swing your knees and thighs over your torso.
- Raise your hips and abdomen to support the position.
- Straighten your legs parallel to the ground.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.