Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PoojariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, i am having issue of acidity and throat burning after having my food. I was out for a year and used to have food outside so I feel this might be major reason for it. Please suggest me how to get rid off it. Thank you in advance.
I am feeling somewhat unconscious for past couple of months. It's not complete unconsciousness but little bit of it. I never feel fresh as it used to happen earlier. I am feeling so since I was diagnosed for vertigo. Although, the symptoms of vertigo were gone in a week as told by my consultant. Can anyone please tell what might it be? Will I gain my 100% consciousness back ever again? I am finding it extremely difficult in concentrating upon things like my study or even anything I liked. Please help.
Hii i'm suffering from all kinds of problems related to eyes throat digestive system, penile nerves problem, anxiety sneaky other issues, i'm thinking to be some nervous system problem.
I have lot of sneezing & watery eyes with severe sore throat for almost month at start of winter season.
Hello, I want to ask about my mother. Her Bp increases at mid-night to around 140 levels. She feels like ghabrahat. And she feels difficulty breathing also and unable to sleep properly. Physician has told to take BP medicine Telvas 40 and an ENT doctor has told that mucus is accumulated in sinuses, he has given allergic medicines but then also she feels breathing problem. What to do?
Hello, I am 16 years old, I just want to ask that what precautions should be taken while bleeding from nose due to sunstroke? what we should do to stop bleeding? I use to put water on head and lie down, so I just want to know that is it correct or harmful to my health? te me some ways to stop bleeding for such cases.
Dr, my wife suffers some allergic problems, mainly half portion of her head and face (right side ). She feels pain and cold in this portion and feels tiredness in whole body. Doctor said that it is because of Sinusitis, and given medicines. There was some improvement while having medicines, but when it is over the condition is same. Sir, what I want to do for her betterment?
I had bad throat for 2 days and was coughing and sneezing. From last night I've fever too. However I need to go to work regularly this week. Please prescribe best medicine. I was planning to take paracetamol and azax 500. Please advise.
I feel too much dizziness nowadays, very lazy too. So is it a symptom of any kind of disease? Even though I get enough sleep, I do not feel refreshed when I get up.
Yesterday I did push ups and today My ear is buzzing since morning. This was happened 2 days ago after doing push ups. And it's becoz of exercise or is there any problem in my ear.
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
Hi. Actually I do snoring frequently at night during sleep. What are the reasons behind snoring and how it can be cured? I am just 19 now.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.