Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh MurkeysYour feedback matters!
What should I do for brighter teeth? my teeth is Looks yellow I want It brighter (whiter) what I have to do doctor?
Hello doctor. I have a very bad breath can you please suggest me something to stop my breath being so bad? Thank you.
I've dental problem. I don't why are they decading I smoke now. But it was just after it's before. I've lost one of my tooth from it's root and now it's paining a lot. What shall I do please recommend me i'm looking for treatment.
There are two tablets for toothache - enzoflam and zintec suggested by doctor. My question is - I was supposed to take 1 tablet after meal and another one before meal and I have forgotten which one is to be taken when. Please answer my question as soon as possible.
This 30 second process will leave you with a cleaner mouth overnight. .
My front 3 tooth need to be converted to porcelain tooth with posts, so that it is exactly like my perm ants teeth. Please update the cost in India Rupees. How long the duration. Many thanks.
I have been suffering from chronic persistent dry nose with irritation/itching from 1 year. Actually I was working with certain unknown bacteria or virus in a lab without mask. I felt uncomfortable with suffocation. From that time I developed this disorder. No sneezing or stuffiness is bothering me except this irritation/itching/dryness in nose. Steam vapour, saline nasal spray did not work much longer. I don't have dry eyes or dry mouth. Can it be a symptom of Sjogren's Syndrome or some other immune disorder? What is the test for Sjogren's Syndrome? I have no nasal obstruction as confirmed by endoscopy. What are the tests I should do or what are the medicines I should take to cure this?
I am a 29 male I have recently found a gum boil in my upper gums. Is it a sign of cancer. Should I go for a teeth clean. How can I remove blackness from gum.
I am having pain in down teeth in left side for more than 2 months, it is paining when I chew hard thing and when I do yawning I consulted 2 dentist, one doctor says you need rtc and filling and other one says to use sensodine rapid releif tooth paste, and apply stolin gum paint twice a dayand use senquil ad mouth wash. I am confused which one should I follow.
Hi my mom is 50 years old she has bp and there is some kind of problem in her teeth they bleed tried medicine no use. Recently started using vicco powder to brush teeth bleeding is fine but the dirty smell from mouth is not stopping what to use to get rid of mouth dirty smell even after tongue cleaning there is smell please suggest something to get rid of the smell from mouth.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.
I have a decayed tooth. What is the treatment for it without removing the teeth? Is applying cavity useful?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can i care about my hair also. ?
In my mouth I had a dot of white patch I mean mouth ulcer from. Four days please suggest me some tablets.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.