Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh JoshiYour feedback matters!
He has itching near his anus area today he found little bit blood in tht area its seems like cut so whts this is it piles or something else pls suggestion me thnk you.
I am 20 years old male. I am going swimming classes and I have started getting rashes on skin. I do not want to leave swimming what should I do?
Hello. I have a skin problem. I get rash for 3 years. Now I get it all my stomach and back and Scalp, I went to see doctors. But I didn't get better. I always get it. Sometimes it gone and always come back, it's feel itch.
I am 61 yrs old. Two months back I started using alovera gel on face. My face skin has become black like burnt. I don't know whether it is by using alovera gel or there is some other reason. All my body is perfectly all right except face. What should I do pl advice.
I am suffering from blackheads and small holes on face and also I am struggling from black skin in besides of nose. Could you suggest me. Which soap is better for my skin?
Sir, what to do for prostrate first grade, what precautions should to take, and type of fruits should be taken.
I'm a girl of 22 years old with face full of pimples. Not only in face pimples on shoulders and arms. Dandruff also there. Oily skin is another problem. I'm facing this problem from my age of 17. Now it is a big problem since my job need to expose in sunlight because civil engineer. Now pimple increases and I take ayurvedic medicine accordance with consultation. I need your advice regarding treatment and food habits to remove pimples. Help me how to reduce pimples even in sun exposure?
My skin is very oily my face get full of oil after washing my face approx 7 min. My face get full of oil.
Darier's disease is a skin disorder. It is usually chronic in nature and an inherited condition. This disease is not contagious and affects the surface cells of your skin. Generally, it starts affecting a person during adolescence. In this condition, the skin cells are not properly bound together and as a result, blisters may form on the surface of the skin, resulting in the skin becoming scaly in appearance. However, Darier's disease is not caused due to any kind of allergic reaction.
The following causes can be responsible for Darier's disease:
- Calcium deficiency affects desmosomes (skin structure which help the surface cells of the skin to stick together), which can cause Darier's disease.
- Exposure to harmful rays of the sun can worsen your condition
- Perspiration may aggravate Darier's disease
- Darier's disease is hereditary in nature
Some of the most common symptoms of Darier's disease include:
- Rashes may appear on the face, neck, back and chest region
- Your skin may smell pungent
- Viral and bacterial infection may occur
- Your skin tends to become greasy
- Warts may develop on the hands
- Discoloration of the nails is common
Darier's disease can be treated by the following treatment procedures:
- Antibiotic ointment and topical creams (corticosteroids or retinol) can help you to get rid of the itching sensation.
- Laser treatments can prove to be helpful in certain cases.
- Dermabrasion can be considered as a treatment option. It removes the affected surface layer of the skin.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral medications containing retinoid (compounds having similar effects to those of vitamin A).