Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Hamir SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello madam, please give me proper suggestion. Like. While am going to toilet in my uterus I have some disgusting like something there I found two type of balls like small one while washing it. Please suggest me what to do? Is there any problem in that. Please suggest me.
During intercourse a light yellow colour discharge is observed from vagina. What does it indicates. IS it ok.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having fever severe stomach pain and feels like vomiting. please help.
Its not pelvic pain. Its underneath n internal to the left side of my vagina. It makes me want to press the bone next to my vagina. Well nt actually the bone but on what is hurting. Its does not pain the whole time. Only wen I accidentally sit giving pressure on my vagina. Its very difficult to explain. Could you tell me wt this could be. As it gives a terrible pain. Whenever it happens.
Internet Addiction Disorder is associated with structural and functional changes in brain regions involving emotional processing, decision making and cognitive control
I am trying to conceive but I am unable to conceive? in which days there are maximum chance to conceive?
My tsh level is 4.73. Using thyroxine 25mg. Trying 2 conceive. All of a sudden faced heavy periods for 20 days last month after 2 months delay first time in my life. Will be delay in period this month due to heavy periods last month. Is thyroxine affecting my menses b'coz never menstural problems before.
My wife Sandhya is pregnant of 5 week having thyroid also which under limit and now taking 50 mg tablet daily in morning and folvite 5 mg & susten 200 in morning and night respectively. She is getting pain and stretching near belly button. What is the problem & can she take any medicine for that. Or it is normal As per usg scan report every things normal.
I took ipill. I am get bleed on 7th day. I took the ipill within 24 hrs. I took ipill twice in a week. I had sex om the 2nd and 8th day of my period end. Then took ipill within 24 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am male 27 years old I had sex with my girlfriend on 29 feb and she had unwanted 72 on 29 feb and she had her periods on 08 march 2015 08 days after intercourse but her normal date is 14 n she is not having it now shud I worry for it is she pregnent or its just side efect of unwanted 72 how to get the menstural cycle regular please help me doctor
Facing trouble conceiving? 3 Reasons you should consider IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
I am suffering from vaginal discharge everyday actually I am worried about it coz of having sexual relation wit my boyfriend is it a problem for me coz he is not my first person whom I am having sex wit he is my second boy friend whom I am having sex wit without any safety precautions Will I have any problem if so pls tell me how to get out of it and I am worried to consult a doctor coz of I am unmarried know thats the reason why I am getting worried mam.
I am 32 years old pregnant lady &completed 7 month on 21 june 15. At the time miner bleeding occur. My playcentta low throw 3 month pregnancy. Suggest me precaution &urgent medicine in that condition please.
I have given birth to baby on 9th November by delivery. From last two days I am getting pain in vaginal area. How get rid of the pain?
Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and still not yet. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is in normal only. 2 times have done the pregnancy check last week and this week in the morning only but Negative. Kindly suggest to get my period regularly Thank you.
Dr. please help me. My last period was on 25dec. I did not had periods till 1 n half month and yesterday. I got periods and found something strange in my periods big fleshy thing was that miscarriage please ans me as soon possible is it safe if I didnt consult a doctor.
The term short stature describes the height of the person that is significantly below the average height for a person's age, sex, racial group, or family. Growth failure is often confused with short stature. Growth failure that occurs over time eventually results in short stature. By definition, growth failure is a medical condition. However, short stature is often a normal variant.
Short stature may or may not be a sign or symptom caused by a medical condition. Your child's growth must be assessed over a period of time and not just at a single point. Any departure from a prior growth pattern, appropriate for the child's genetic background may signal the appearance of a disease.
Short parents tend to have short children. Children with a family backgroud of short stature does not have any symptoms related to diseases that affect growth. Children with constitutional growth delay do not have any diseases. These children enter puberty later than their peers. However, because they continue to grow for a longer period of time, they catch up to their peers as they reach their adult height, which is normal and comparable to their parents.
Some symptoms may signal a medical condition causing short stature. The following symptoms should be further investigated by your doctor:
- Child has stopped growing or is growing slower than expected (less than 4 cm, or 2 in, each year in the pre-pubertal child of elementary school age)
- Weight loss or gain (more than 5 lbs in a month)
- Poor nutrition/loss of appetite
- Delayed puberty (absent breast development by age 14 or absent menstrual spotting by age 15 for a girl or absent enlargement of the testes by age 14 for a boy); note that the presence or absence of pubic hair is not a reliable sign of pubertal development
What Causes Short Stature?
The three major reasons for short stature are constitutional growth delay, genetics and disease.
Constitutional Growth Delay: Some children simply develop later than others. These children are often referred to as 'late bloomers'. These kids are small for their age and often enter puberty later. However, they'll continue to grow after their friends have stopped. They usually catch up by adulthood.
Genetics: If one or both parents are short, there's a strong possibility that their child will also be short. If there are no underlying medical reasons why either parent is short, their child's short stature may be perfectly healthy.
Disease: A number of diseases may cause unusually short stature. These diseases fall into several categories:
- Endocrine diseases affect hormone production and often height. These include growth hormone deficiency (GHD), hypothyroidism, or low thyroid hormone levels, and Cushing's disease.
- Chronic diseases can also decrease height through their effects on overall health. Examples of chronic disease are heart disease, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, kidney problems, sickle cell anemia, and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Genetic conditions that affect height include Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Williams syndrome.
- Bone and skeletal diseases, such as rickets or achondroplasia, may change stature through their effects on bone growth.
Problems during pregnancy can affect the height of a child. Malnutrition can also lead to short stature.