Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Hamir SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant with 12 days and we hav 02 kids so can she use unwanted kit. She have cyst problem and using homeopathic.
I had sex with my wife on 9th day of her menstrual cycle without protection. Is if safe or any tablet need to be taken for her? Her periods are regular so what are safe menstrual days?
I am a 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina n burning sensation while peeing. I hv got urine culture test done n results are normal. What shud I do.
Mera sperm (dhatu) ekdam patla hai so, kya sex karne par meri wife pregnant hogi? Please reply in Hindi language.
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
Hi I have one follicle in right ovary 19 mm and one left side 21 mm. Dr. Give me hcg shot on 12th day of cycle. What is the chances of getting pregnant. Is there twins baby chances.
Health benefits of honey and cinnamon
The health benefits of honey and cinnamon include the following:
Immune system: honey and cinnamon paste is good for boosting the immune system, eliminating chronic fatigue and increasing the life span of people. It can also be used for treating colds and influenza. This is partially due to the antioxidants found in both honey and cinnamon which can combine to combat the free radicals in the body’s organ systems.
Diabetes: cinnamon contains antioxidant flavonoids whose effect closely resembles that of insulin, meaning that it can encourage glucose out of the bloodstream and into the cells where it is needed for functional energy source. Energy, as a pure source of natural sugar, does not cause nearly the fluctuation in blood sugar levels that many artificial sources of sugar do, and cinnamon’s effects, when combined with honey, show a steady use of glucose by the body, and an improvement in type 2 diabetes management.
Cancer: the phytochemicals that are found in such impressive amounts in honey have been linked to preventing cancer, while cinnamon has certain anti-tumor properties that can also decrease the chances of metastasis or the spread of cancer through tumorous growth. Certain acids within honey also directly shut down the activity of two enzymes, lipoxygenase and phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase c, which have both been linked to producing cancerous materials in the body.
Itching: another health benefit of honey and cinnamon include relief from insect bites. A paste made of honey and cinnamon is often used to treat insect bites and relieve inflammation at the source. Cinnamon is considered an anti-inflammatory substance, while honey is an antiseptic and therapeutic component of many beauty and cosmetic products, so their combination works on all aspects of skin irritation and insect bites at the same time, while simultaneously keeping you from developing infections.
Digestion: honey and cinnamon can help to increase the health and functionality of the digestive system. It can remove gas from the stomach and intestine and treat stomachache, excess flatulence, indigestion and bladder infections. Regular consumption of cinnamon and honey will help in maintaining healthy digestion, which protects the gastrointestinal system from a number of more serious conditions.
Arthritis: honey and cinnamon are also beneficial in providing relief from arthritis. Regular intake of honey and cinnamon paste helps to maintain bone health and relieves joint pain. You can also mix honey and cinnamon powder in warm water and enjoy the same resulting health boosts.
Skin care: the benefits of honey and cinnamon extend to skin care as well, where minor skin infections and pimples can be treated with a simple application of a paste formed from these two precious foods. This can be done on actual wounds, or on the skin as a general spread due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antioxidant characteristics, which can reduce the appearance of age-related spots and wrinkles by reducing the impact of free radicals in the skin.
Heart disorders: honey and cinnamon are used for reducing cholesterol levels and thus providing additional protection to the health to your heart. A high cholesterol level (ldl or “bad” cholesterol) can result in atherosclerosis or plaque buildup on the walls of arteries and vessels, thereby increasing the chances of a clot forming that can result in a heart attack or a stroke.
Weight loss: a mixture of honey and cinnamon in warm water is considered a good weight loss tool. Of course, like any other weight loss remedy, results are only seen when you combine it with a controlled diet and regular exercise.
Hair care: honey and cinnamon also nurture hair, reduce hair loss and actually stimulate hair growth.
Dental care: both honey and cinnamon are individually used for dental care. A mixture prepared from the two is also useful in dental care, particularly in eliminating bad breath and toothaches.
Iam 30 years old female during 3years of marriage all reports was normal but recently ie on june 2015 has been traced a simple cyst in left ovary size 33x30 mm, left ovary enlarged 42x39 mm tiil that time I do not have any pcos but after taking injection HCG Siphasi 1000 iu on may I found in june this simple cyst after 6 months ie this december it was polycystic pattern left ovary and also in right ovary simple cyst 20x17 mm mm & ovary size 41x30 and thyroid this december is TSH 3.46 & T4 is 1.37 what is that thyroid type and what are my chances of conceiving. Before to that injection I do not have any pcos but now am very much worried, when there was no pcos iam not conceived but now what is my chance what should I do please kindly suggest me.
I am 43 years old. Before 23 days of menstrual cycle, I suffer shooting pain in head. How to get rid of it.
I did not get my period this month. I have a baby girl. N maine 3rd april ko abortion karwaya hai. Or copper T lagwae hai. Last month period on time tha. But abhi 20 days ho gaya hai period miss ho k. Maine pregnency test kiya jo negative aaya hai. Maine confirm karne k liye sonography bhi ki. Repots me bhi pregnency show nahi hue hai. Mujhe ab kya karna chahiye.
Hi, I am 33 year male, My stool has turned very thin from last couple of months and appetite is also decreased. Also the stomach upset frequency is increased. Please advise. Can STD cause such reaction ?
The key to good bone health are calcium and vitamin D, both of which are stored in the bones. Along with strengthening of bones, calcium has been recently shown to play a major role in weight loss as well. Calcium is one of the essential minerals that are required for several important life processes. The deficiency of calcium can cause complications such as brittle and fragile bones that are more susceptible to fractures and diseases. Hence it is essential to consume a certain amount of food that is rich in calcium everyday for good health. Adults need about 1,000 milligrams a day—that's a little more than three 8-ounce glasses of milk—but what if you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or just don't like the taste of dairy products?
Here's a little-known fact: there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium. Here are 10 of them:
- Broccoli (Calcium content: 47 milligrams in 100 gms) - Believe it or not, in addition to calcium this cruciferous veggie contains nearly twice the vitamin C of an orange. Research also shows that diets high in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may be linked to a lower risk of certain types of cancer, including colon and bladder cancer.
- Kale (Calcium content: 150 milligrams in 100 gms) - This superfood has it all: it racks up just 30 calories per serving, provides a day's worth of vitamin C, and twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, not to mention that 101 milligrams of calcium per serving. It also provides a hefty dose of vitamin K, a nutrient that helps your blood clot. Without it, you wouldn't stop bleeding when you cut or bruise yourself.
- Figs (Calcium content: 26 milligrams in 100 gms) - Bite into a dried fig, and you'll think you're indulging in a super-sweet and sticky dessert, when in fact you're chowing down on a fiber- and potassium-packed fruit. Figs also supply you with magnesium, a nutrient the body uses in more than 300 biomechanical reactions, such as maintaining muscle function, keeping your heart rhythm steady, and strengthening your bones.
- Oranges (Calcium content: 40 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know oranges for their immune-boosting vitamin C content, but they're also low in calories and brimming with antioxidants.
- Beans (Calcium content: 442 milligrams in 100 gms) - These meaty little guys are rich in fiber, protein, and iron, and they're also one of the best nutritional sources of potassium. Additionally, they contain resistant starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism.
- Okra (Calcium content: 82 milligrams in 100 gms) - Okra contains constipation-fighting insoluble fiber, as well as vitamin B6 and folate. And don't write off this veggie if you've only ever had a boiled, slimy version; oven-roasting, sautéing, or grilling bring out the best flavor.
- Tofu (Calcium content: 350 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know tofu as a vegetarian source of protein. Turns out it's also a great source of calcium. Tofu is incredibly versatile—it takes on the flavor of whatever else you're cooking with it.
- Almonds (Calcium content: 264 milligrams in 100 gms) - Almonds, which are among the best nuts for your health, contain about 12% of your necessary daily protein, and are rich in vitamin E and potassium. And although they are fattening, it's the good kind of fat that helps lower your bad cholesterol levels as long as you enjoy them in moderation.
- Drumsticks (Calcium content: 185 milligrams in 100 gms) - The green vegetable features large quantities of iron, Vitamins as well as calcium. Drumsticks are recognized to offer healthy and strong bones and are also believed to purify the blood. Drumstick leaves particularly are said to be the blood purifier. For better outcomes have smashed drumstick leaves along with milk.
- Cluster Beans (Calcium content: 130 milligrams in 100 gms) - Cluster beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.