Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Mam, am 27 years old unmarried female, for the past 2 ys am getting spotting in between my periods time. Some months I i will not get spotting and some months I wil get once, some months twice :(i am getting pain with spotting. But each month I wil get periods correctly no problem in tat, not even a month my periods has skipped but am very afraid of spotting mam :(then this 1 month I have pain in the side area where leg and lower abdomen joins on both the sides am having prickling pain :(already some years before I took ultrasound scan, the gynecologist said noting to worry, only normal water cysts present in the ovary and nothing to be afraid of. She said to limit taking spicy oily foods but still am eating al those items, but am really worried what might be the problem is, since spotting is thr for 2 years mam with severe pain during spotting and even during the periods time, those 5 days each month I can not be without pain killer like imol. Am getting unbearable pain during periods time :(wat should I do to avoid all these mam?
I am a teenage girl and I had done martial arts for 1 year. Because of that exercise I missed periods for 5 months my father wants me to continue doing it but I am worried about my period and do not want to continue. Please help.
Please I like any one of you to let me know how different forms of potatoes (like raw potatoes ,boiled one, deep fried chips ,aloo fingers ,in parathas, aloo fry ,etc. Gonna effect our body when consumed .But when I consumed it in the form of aloo fry ,chips , aloo bajiya I sense there is much more ache knee joints ,is potatoes has something to do with ?m 28, 89 kg ,155 cm height. M obese n hav joint pains osteoporosis pcod like conditions. What kind of food should I avoid please list them .for a better health.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.
My l. M. P 20-8-2015. My Dr. says. I m 10weeks-4 days pregnant. I m confuse. please help me my 3rd mnth start? please tell me correct weeks.
My wife is experiencing severe pain in her lover abdomen during the periods, what can she do to overcome this... Thank you...
Now I'm carrying. My baby was 12 weeks old yesterday. I took scan, in scan center they are telling heart and liver not formed properly. They are asking me to abort. But heart beat and all normal. I can't able to do that.
Actually I missed my periods in feb n did not get them in march so my doctor suggested regestrone my pregnancy test ws negative. So will I soon get my periods. Please answer sir. Im in quite tension.
For me 2 months delay for period after laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgery what is reason for delay period.
I had my periods on 23 may nd had intercourse with my bf on 4 june without precaution but taken unwanted-72 on 5 june nd again had periods on 12 june nd now m nt having periods yet M I pregnant please reply m very much tensed.
I have a fibroid in uterus. It is a hypoechoic mass of 38x40 mm in size. Any treatment of it except surgery.
My wife is 23 week pregnant I want to know about her best sleeping position we both r worrying about this and also want to know other precautions.
My daughter 33 years old unmarried has fibroid in the womb. It is about 3cm in size. Is there any danger to conceived and to get pregnant? Is it life threatening if not treated?
Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.