Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
1. CARROT - beta carotene found in carrots are known to lower risk of breast cancer.
2. BROCCOLI - broccoli is great because of its sulforaphane content, this is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
3. CABBAGE - cabbage contains myrosinase enzymes and glucosinolates. This is a compound that fights off breast cancer cells.
4. TOMATO - The best antioxidants in tomatoes are lycopene. This will helps in preventing cancer.
5. GARLIC - garlic contains ajoene that is known to fight off breast cancer cells.
6. WALNUT - walnuts contains omega 3 fatty acids and can slow down or stop the growth of breast cancer cells and tumors.
7. PEACH - Antioxidants found in peach can destroy breast cancer cells.
Here are cause, symptoms, and treatments of Blocked Nose or Stuffy Nose
Hello, I am Dr. B. B. Khatri. I am an ENT consultant. I am going to tell you about blocked stuffy nose.
Stuffy nose or blocked nose is a very common problem and usually it is caused by swelling and congestion of the tissues in the nose due to inflamed blood vessels. Sometimes it is accompanied by nasal discharge and other symptoms. The common causes of blocked nose are Deviated Nasal Septum, Allergic Rhinitis, Common Cold, Flu and Nasal Polyps. There can be enlargement of Adenoid Tissue which is situated behind the nose and sometimes traumatic swelling. It is also common during pregnancy and other factors like humidification, temperature change etc. To diagnose the disease or cause of the stuffy blocked nose we have to examine the nose and see if there are any polyps congested turbinate selling of tissues, discharge and throat and other examinations. Then we may have to do certain investigations like CT scan, X-Ray, PNS and Allergic tests.
The common household remedies are usually Steam Inhalation, Well Hydration. The hydration makes the mucous clear and liquefied. Also elevation of the head may be a cure. Some saline sprays are also helpful for the home remedies. Doctor usually treats it with anti-allergic tablets and nasal spray which also have anti allergic action. The nasal sprays are acting locally. Depending upon the cause, there are polyps and adenoids to be removed surgically and deviation of nasal septum that is also corrected by surgery. Depending on other causes, certain specific treatments are also there.
Warning signals should be kept in mind whenever there is stuffy nose with nasal discharge which is yellow or greenish in nature or one sided discharge along with fever or severe headache or swelling of face, nose, eyes and the doctor should be immediately contacted. Head injury followed by nasal discharge, if there is cough that is lasting for more than 10 days along with yellowish or greenish discharge then we need to immediately contact the doctor.
If the symptoms do not respond to home remedies then you can consult me.
My friend is having itching on one white patch which has little scaly texture on her private part which she complains that is occurring every monsoon which increases on the thighs also. I want to know what is it either a fungal infection like eczema or something else. Kindly advice.
A cold viral infection of the nose, throat, sinuses and upper airways from to week. Please advise me.
Hello, My current uric acid level is high based on blood test. Can anybody advice me on what type of diet to be taken to prevent uric acid levels from rising up. Thanking you.
Hi good morning my husband has creatine 1.6 is this is more or it will effect his kidney please advice me how much he must have he is a diabetic patient. When will I get the answer I am waiting. Thank you.
I have a issue with my night fall. It falls every week .pls sir any solutions to not having night fall? Or any effect by this?
Please help me with my problem regarding erectile dysfunction. My organ loses tightness midway through the lovemaking. Please help me.
Hi, I have fever on routine basis in our body with a normal temperature. In Rural words it is type of Jury. So please could you help me out that be good.
I am 25 years old man. From 1st April to 15th Apr 2016, I suffered form Chickenpox. Now still I have black marks on my face. So please tell me how to remove the black marks and also I have some spots on my face so is there possible to remove these spots too. Please help me.
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks, tongue and gingival tissue.
They are painful and take 7-10 days to heal.
Ulcers in oral cavity: Traumatic ulcer
The traumatic ulcer of the oral mucous membranes is a lesion that is caused by some form of trauma.
- Biting the mucosa
- Denture irritate
- Toothbrush injury
- Exposure of the mucous membrane to a sharp tooth or carious lesion
- Injury to the mucosa by some other external irritant
- Cotton roll injury
- Factitial injuries
Are accidentally self induced injuries on the basic of habit with a frequent psychogenic backgrounde. Gulcer of the tongue caused during an epileptic seizure
- Habits such as lip – biting
- Cheek – biting
- Unconscious gingival trauma.
- Emotional distress
- Orthodontic or denture injury
- Aggressive dental cleaning
- Hormonal changes
- Hypersensitivity to certain foods
- Strawberries, lemon, chocolate nut etc
- Nutritional deficiencies, iron, folic acid, vitamin B deficiency or lack of track elements such as zinc.
2. Candidiasis - also known as oral thrush is fungal infection that occurs in the mouth or throat due to an overgrowth of yeast.
- Canker Sores – These are small white or yellow centre lesions with a red border. They develop in the mouth on the tongue, inside cheek area, lips, gumline and throat areas, They are not contagious
- Cold Sores- These sores appear as clusters of red, raised blisters outside the mouth typically around the lips, but they can develop under the nose or under the chin. They are highly contagious.
- Tooth abscess – This occurs when there is a bacterial infection in the nerve of the tooth.
The treatment is palliative and symptomatic
- Antimicrobial agent
- Localized corticosteroids
- Topical anaestheticslike oralgel or dologel
- Preventing injuries of mouth i.e changing the toothbrush regularly and changing ill-fitting denture
- Vitamin supplements such as VITAMIN C tablets and vitamin B-COMPLEX
- W/S rinse and baking soda rinses.
- Peroxyl mouth sore rinse
- Chlorhexidine oral rinse