Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BhatYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing a slight ear pain I believe its because yesterday I had gone swimming pool please suggest any home remedies.
My mother had an elevated Lipoprotein (a) level of 72 5 months back. She also had LDL on the higher side. She was given statins for 5 months. The Lp (a) levels dropped to 48 but now have increased back to 58. Statin drug reduced the LDL levels but couldn't help with the Lp (a) level. What is the best way to reduce LP (a)?
I suffer from allergic rhinitis/rhino sinusitis ,moderate asthma ,cough etc. For more than 8 years. I regular take medicenes as per requirements.but I want to cure this disease. Even if I can control allergy any way , is enough better for me. I lost the quality of life due to this. Please help me and guide me that can I breathe easily and cure my chronic allergy.
My friend is suffering from the problem of nightfall. As he keeps himself away from dirty stuffs. Dirty films and also tried his best not to think about sex. What should he do.
I am 32 year old. I have severe migraine pain, tried many medicine, but didn't work. Pls provide me solution.
I'm suffering from hemorrhoid. Its a very painful condition, cannot sit or stand comfortably. please help what should I do?
He is a diabetic patient. His blood sugar level is under control. He takes medicines for it. What precautions should he take to maintain a good health? What food should be avoided for it?
My wife is pregnant and we had intercourse gently, but she is observing left lower abdomen pain after having intercourse. This pain appeared day after when we had four days back and got normal. Again when we had intercourse yesterday afternoon she experienced pain in the evening. Suggest any problem to my wife and child. (The pain is not so severe and not for too long &my wife is 8 week pregnant)
I am a 46 year old lady, I have a heel pain, (in both my foot) severe pain in my right foot since last three months, especially when I get up in the morning, and then the pain continues during the rest of the day while I am walking, or even if am standing or sitting for a long time or for a short while. Pl. Advise.
Uncontrollable diabetic - age 42 - suffering from at the age of 33 - insulin - 26 at morning and 16 at night
I suffer from mild tremors in my hand even when I am not nervous about anything. This affects me a lot when doing delicate one handed tasks. This has been an issue since childhood. Is there any permanent solution?
Hi sir my name is malli night 9 onwards I am try to sleep but I am not sleeping 2, 3 please choose my problem for me thanks.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.