Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BehrabanYour feedback matters!
I have some pimples on my face, back and chest. I used so many types of creams but no effect on pimples. What I should do?
I am having late puberty all my friends are talker than me and are more muscular and they have hair on their face and etc while I hav none of it I am very troubled can you pls tell me what to do and which type of doctor to consult.
I am 24 year old (male. My problem is the dandruff problem. I have used different types of shampoo but it did not work properly. Please suggest me something good.
I am suffering from hair fall hair dry and ruff dull hair. What can I do for my hair. And how to prevent from hair fall.
How can I reduce the tanning of my hands and legs? How to reduce the melanin growth to get bit fairer skin tone? What natural remedies can be followed?
Sir I am suffering from dandruff, it was so irrelevant and ichy, hair is falling d while combing, silver hair is present, on eyebrows dandruff is forming, give a best solution.
I am 19 year, old boy ,A very high level of hair fall, and hair comes out in white follicles in 3 months, so what I do, to stop it and regrow hair again ,and hair are in bunches ,and continue loss hair,
Hi. I am 25 years old girl. I have white hair problems. I have white roots so that I have to use heena mehndi. Kindly give me a solution for get naturally black hair.
I am having a lot of yellow colored dandruff flakes, I've tried a lot of shampoos but none of them seem to be working. My skin is a bit on the oily side also.
I have mosquito bite allergy, the pr9blem is that scar or marks remain after scratching and they are not fading away. Now I have shifted to another area with almost no mosquitoes but the marks still trouble me, what can I do about it.
I am 18 years old girl I have darkness around my neck and armpits ,i used many whitening creams and deodorants even done many home remedies but those did not work at all. And I have some pimples on my cheeks which oftenly cause me. Please do help me out.
I am taking medicine of depression and fits which controlled it in good manner but due to these medicine, my weight is increasing and hair white and hair falling problems also effects me. Also having constipation problem from last 8 years. Please give me solutions of all these problems because doctor told me that these medicine can't stop. My age is 36 years and weight is 130 kg. Please help me.
Thks for the reply Dr. S S Tanwar I always suffer from poor digestion and stomach infection. I just want to know that this is the reason why my hair are falling I consult a ayurvedic doc. She told me your body is secreting more acid thats why your hair are falling and whitening of hair. I am also loosing weight kindly suggest me medicine for hair fall, for my digestion problem I trust on homeopathy treatment. Is it possible that my new hair will grow now.
Skin care tips
- Most of the times use soap free cleansers and a good scrub so as to keep your skin moist all the time.
- An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores (toning is usually followed after cleansing).
- Most of them stop using sunscreen once the climate turns cool, but you must continue it even if it is cloudy.
- Heavy makeup is a huge turn off in rains, better if one opts for a water- proof makeup.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum, which keeps your skin rehydrated and brightens it up.
- Avoid bleaching and facials in this season, as bleaching could do more harm for your face and facial makes your skin rough.
- Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.
- Waxing, pedicure, and manicure are always recommended to give your skin and body a toned look all the time.
- Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach your home with lukewarm water. This makes you feel refreshed and stay healthy.
- However there are different other methods based on whether the skin is oily or dry. These are the general tips that you must follow as the season begins.
Hair care tips
- Most of the times try to protect your hair from rains, but that’s something impossible as we get caught in rains at least once in a while.
- As you reach home better wash your hair with mild shampoos and let it dry.
- Always apply shampoos in a gentle manner and do not forget to use a conditioner in this season after every wash.
- At night times, massage your hair with warm coconut oil and comb your hair for the even distribution of oil on your scalp and hair.
- You can also try applying warm oil mixed with curry leaves for your hair to remain thick and black.
- Usually in this season you invite itchy scalp because of dandruff or some other reasons. For such irritating scalp applying neem oil is the best remedy.
- Replacing herbal products in place of heavy organic shampoos and conditioners to maintain the natural glossy look of the hair would be best suggestible.
- Hair coloring is not a good idea in this season as it takes very long to wash your hair and dry. Keep it as natural as possible.
- Beer is a good conditioner. Initially wash your hair with beer and after few minutes wash it off with cold water. This tip helps your hair in adding glow to your hair.
- Use of hair dryers though necessary it is better suggested if you limit its usage. Instead opt for dry towels to remove moist from your hair.
Hi I am 24 years old my hairs have become thin and started falling at faster rate how can I stop my hair fall.
Sir, I am loosing my hair daily. I use to put oil daily. But now I stop to put hair oil but still my hair is falling.
Wrinkles are the natural signs of ageing. While they make one look wiser, they also portray signs of tiredness, sadness and weariness. It is literally impossible to cure wrinkles. They, however, can be stopped from spreading. Eyes are the first place where wrinkles become visible. Prolonged exposure to the sun, chronic alcoholism, chain smoking are some of the other reasons of wrinkles. Apart from an array of self-help techniques, it is possible to manage wrinkles through cosmetic treatments. Here is a list of 4 such options:
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are often used to get rid of wrinkles by resurfacing the skin. The physician applies an acidic solution that peels off the existing skin and makes way for the new skin to the surface. The old skin gets removed and become inconspicuous. The beauty of this line of treatment is the fact that they are very simple to perform and does not require an anaesthesia. In the case of deeper peels, a surgical procedure might require anaesthesia. The type of procedure is decided by the surgeon after consulting with the patient.
- Eclipse micro pen: The eclipse micro pen is a very safe and simple procedure performed by cosmologists. An aesthetician makes microscopic wound by using a special device on winkle affected areas such as the forehead and eyes. The opens are left as it is to produce more elastin and collagen. The skin heals itself, giving rise to the fresh skin, which looks much smoother and younger. This procedure ensures that the skin doesn’t get injured.
- Restylane and Juvederm fillers: Dermal fillers are considered to be a good option for treating wrinkles in the eye area. While botox relaxes the muscles and fillers affect nearby waters to fill in the void. Certain fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane have the ability to address dark circles tear troughs and wrinkles. It contains an acid gel similar to the hyaluronic acid that the human body possesses. Since this gel doesn’t fill the holes with foreign bodies they have a more natural way to treat wrinkles. Drastic improvement can be witnessed within 6-8 months of the treatment.
- Lower Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is the best way to treat wrinkles under the eyes. They successfully treat puffiness and severe bags near the eye area. A lower blepharoplasty serves the purpose of removing fat muscles and sagging skin. This procedure ensures a tighter and youthful looking skin at the wrinkle area. Another advantage of this procedure is the fact that it is less evasive and the patient heals quickly. It should be ensured that the patient has a prior consultation with the doctor before going ahead with this surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.