Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Upadhyaya
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra UpadhyayaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Please help, very much nervous and worried. My period started on 30 Jan by 4 Pm and I had my blood test on 2 feb in morning by 10 Am and received my report in evening which show my FSH is 13.33 And LH is 6.50, Insulin fasting serum is 5.60, Prolactin serum is 13.63, T4 Free is 1.05 and TSH ultrasensitive is 2.049. Please tell me what my report tell and what problem I have related to fertility as I want to conceive. Please reply.
Health benefits of consuming dates:
1. Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin b1, b2, b3 and b5 along with vitamin a1 and c.
3. It helps improve the digestive system
As it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6. Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7. Dates also help in lowering of the ldl cholesterol.
9. It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
10. It helps increase one's sexual stamina.
11. Soak one handful of dates in goat's milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
12. Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
13. Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
14. Cures abdominal cancer. The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine. It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
Good morning I just want to ask about my situation right now I have been experiencing white discharge after my period last august 1 nonstop spotting color light brown until now august 18 I have it spotting when I wipe tissue theres a small blood but I tried to test if im pregnant but its a negative result. What is it? Please help me thank you.
I've been engaged in physical relationship with my partner. We've been having oral sex a couple of times but each time I experience a slight pain in my throat. We both are healthy otherwise and we haven't experienced any discharge but I was a little worried if it is harmful to either of our health? Is it harmful or unhealthy to me or her? Or can it cause any STD? If yes, then how and what precautions can be taken or we should quit oral sex?
Hi, I have a problem Always water flowing in my vagina. I my during sex am so uncomfortable because of this what can I do to stop this.
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
I am newly married and my husband don't want to use condom all the time. He is working in some other place. He suppose to come once in year. I am also interested to take pregnancy control pills. Please suggest me some medicine, which can be effective and work good. One doctor suggest me to take duoluton L. But I want suggestion from you all. Please guide me about uses and some medicine names. I will be waiting for your reply.
I have pcos. I taking apcod and hynoonid. I saw dark brown spots 2-3 times on 13 day of cycle does that mean egg is ruptured and I can conceive or is it anything serious. And what does reputed egg in pcos mean. Does it mean my pcos is getting clear.
The top 10 risk factors for high blood pressure include:
Being overweight or obese
The more you weigh the more blood flow you need to supply oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. As the volume of blood circulated through your blood vessels increases, so does the pressure inside your arteries.
Too much salt (sodium) in your diet
Too much sodium in your diet can cause your body to retain fluid, and also causes the arteries in your body to constrict. Both factors increase blood pressure.
Too little potassium in your diet
Potassium helps balance the amount of sodium in your cells. Potassium causes the smooth muscle cells in your arteries to relax, which lowers blood pressure.
Not being physically active
Exercise increases blood flow through all arteries of the body, which leads to release of natural hormones and cytokines that relax blood vessels, which in turn lowers blood pressure. Lack of physical activity also increases the risk of being overweight.
Drinking too much alcohol
Having more than two drinks per day can cause hypertension, probably by activating your adrenergic nervous system, causing constriction of blood vessels and simultaneous increase in blood flow and heart rate.
High levels of stress can lead to a temporary, but dramatic, increase in blood pressure. If you try to relax by eating more, using tobacco or drinking alcohol, you may only exacerbate problems with high blood pressure. Relaxation and meditation techniques effectively lower blood pressure.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids)
Ibuprofen (advil, motrin, ibuprofen) can cause marked worsening of existing hypertension or development of new high blood pressure. It can also cause damage to the kidneys, worsening of heart failure, and even heart attack or stroke. Ibuprofen is a member of the class of drugs called nsaids, which includes naproxen (aleve, naprosyn, and anaprox), sulindac (clinoril), diclofenac (voltaren), piroxicam (feldene), indomethacin (indocin), mobic, lodine and celecoxib (celebrex).
Cough and cold medications (sudafed and other brands that contain pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine)
Cough and cold medicines frequently contain decongestants such as pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine. These medications cause your blood pressure and heart rate to rise, by constricting all your arteries, not just those in you nose.
Certain chronic conditions
Certain chronic conditions also may increase your risk of high blood pressure, including diabetes, kidney disease and sleep apnea.
A diet low in vitamin d
It's uncertain if having too little vitamin d in your diet can lead to high blood pressure. Researchers think that vitamin d may affect an enzyme produced by your kidneys that affects your blood pressure. More studies are necessary to determine vitamin d's exact role in high blood pressure. However, talk to your doctor about whether you may benefit from taking a vitamin d supplement.