Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra K. PatilYour feedback matters!
Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
Hi doc I am 26 years married female and I am trying to conceive from 1 years this time my doc suggested me to take duphastontab from my 15 the day of my cycle for 10 days my last period date is 14.04. 2016 and I have 28 days cycle now I have too much watery vaginal discharge from 3 days can I be pregnant because I feel very week and I have hip pain please help.
I am 35 years old and diagnosed with endometriosis and unhealthy fallopian tubes. My doctor has advised IVF. Please advise.
I am 6 week 3 day pregnant. My recent Protein s test from Metropolis lab show 57% where as range is 57% to 95% in first trimester. Earlier my first miscarriage investigation shown my protein s was 53% non pregnant where as range is 55% to 70%. My present doctor advised me to not take risk and take one injection daily till 9 month. Whay should I do. This is very frustrating treatment for me take take injection daily. Please guide according. My yesterday usg shown 6 w 3 days well growth of baby.
Hi ma'am I want to ask. How can my wife pregnant. Because I am hiv positive and she is negative. And we want atleast one baby. Please suggest me. I heard about sperm wash how it works and cost?
I'm 21 year old. I had unprotected sex on 2nd oct-&I got vaginal bleeding on 10th October. I get my periods on 24th of every month. Now it's 10th November, when will I get my regular periods?
We had our first sex with protection on 26th of august 2016 but later on that day after sometime I gave her one ipill due to some doubt. The next day we again had sex with protection and then she have taken another ipill. Now I want to confirm that is she is pregnant or everything is negative.
I had phone sex with my boyfriend after that my periods were not regular. Before doing phone sex my periods were of 1nce in a month but now 3 months r going But there are no periods in these 3 months. And also when my sperm come out I got pain in my abdomen Please tell me is there any problem. If it is then what is the solution.
To enjoy a long and healthy life, everyone should make lifestyle choices that include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and maintaining normal weight. Even people at higher risk for heart disease may gain important protection from exercising.
Exercise is critical for strong muscles and bones. Muscles strength declines as people age, but when people exercise they are stronger and leaner than others in their age group.
Exercise may also help kids lower their risk of chronic pain in the future.
The benefits of exercise include:
* Decreased risk of cardiovascular (heart) disease, high blood
pressure, and stroke
* Decreased risk of colon and breast cancers
* Decreased risk of diabetes
* Decreased risk of osteoporosis
* Decreased risk of depression and dementia
* Decreased body fat
* Improved metabolic processes -- the way the body breaks down
and builds necessary substances
* Improved movement of joints and muscles
* Improved oxygen delivery throughout the body
* Improved sense of well-being
* Improved strength and endurance
In addition, exercise can help change other dangerous lifestyle habits,
moderate exercise, for as little as 5 minutes at a time, can help combat the
nicotine withdrawal symptoms people experience when they try to stop smoking.
It is important to have a healthy diet and proper nutrition for women while pregnant in order to keep themselves and their unborn baby healthy. Prenatal nutrition focuses upon the nutrition of the mother before and during pregnancy. It affects the birth weight and development of the infants. The foods that pregnant women need during their pregnancy for themselves and their child’s health are as follows
- They should have oranges and its juice as much as possible. It is rich in Vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains potassium which lowers one’s blood pressure, which might be one of the key concerns during pregnancy. Foods containing folic acid should be taken right before conception and in the early weeks of pregnancy to avoid the birth defects of the baby in its brain and spinal cord. Other sources of folic acid include green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, asparagus, peas and other enriched grain products.
- Having yogurt helps pregnant women. It contains protein and more calcium than milk. It also serves to reduce the risk of having yeast infections.
- Broccoli is also a good source of calcium (for healthy bone) and is rich in vitamin C, foliate and Vitamin B6.
- Beans and lentils are rich in iron (for healthy blood) and proteins are highly needed for the health of both the pregnant woman and her off-spring.
- Figs, whether fresh or dried up, contains more fiber than other vegetables along with plenty of potassium, calcium and iron.
- A healthy diet plan for a pregnant for the well-being of both herself and her unborn baby per day is as follows-
- 6 to 11 servings of grains.
- 3 to 5 servings of diet rich in vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of diet with fruits.
- 4 to 6 servings of diet containing milk.
- 3 to 4 servings of meat and foods containing proteins.
- 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice and milk.
- Limiting the consumption of fatty foods and sweets.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.