Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I get throat infection whenever I bath with normal water and whenever I work under ac or in water I often get tonsils and the pain is horrible I am becoming very sensitive which I hate it, I visited doctor and they only give antibiotics I would like to know about this tonsils operation?
I lost my girl friend. She was my heart and someone just took her away from me for the lifetime and I wanna suicide. Just give me a solution.
I AM 42 YRS IM 120 KG I WANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH ANY SOLUTION. I AM ALSO A DIABETIC AND HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK LAST YEAR.
My nose starts bleeding from inside. Its regular and stops after some time when I lie down for some time. It usually happens when I am playing what should I do?
Excessive liquid discharge from penis when watching some adult scene smell is very foul effecting my nose I am very irritated solution please.
I am a nurse with hcv will my family or patients are exposed to hcv is there any chance of transferring of the disease.
I have been suffering from full body ache and weakness since last Friday morning. But no fever. Shall I take cefexime ?
I am 36 yrs married, having erection problem, having habit of mastrubating frm 15 yrs, need solution for this.
Hello, I have question for my mom, she is 66 years old and she is suffering from nerve problem from last 1 yr, we gone through many neurological hospital but she is not cured to any level.
I am a government teacher. I have a major problem of dengue. I take proper treatment but no benefit. Please help?
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future.