Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. surender singh rawatYour feedback matters!
I have a hair fall problem ,please give me Best solution box in front I have too less hair I have used so many things & consulted many doctors problems are same kindly help me.
I am observing a white layer over my glans (inner foreskin). In last 2-3 days. It's not etching or paning. But feeling sometimes like unusual. When I open and scrub it goes way and again after 2-3 hours. What's it please help.
I am 20 years old male and I hv acne, pimples and their earlier spots red and dark on my face. What should I do?
I'm 21. But beard is not coming. What is the solution? I do smoking 7 times in a week. What will it effect in my body. I also below weight.
Lybrate | Dr. Janak Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have dark circles and also dark wide line next to the nose. Is there any method to clean that area and make it same colour as my face? I just want a clearer and brighter face. My skin is oily.
I am 32 years old male. My skin is fair whitish. I am having dark scars, spots on my legs for past 2 years. I undergone biopsy test. The skin where the biopsy was done has very dark spot. I used momerex cream, but no relief. Is there any other creams, soaps to reduce dark spots?
How to control hair fall I have try some tricks but hair fall stop for temporary please tell me sir.
Hi i am having Psoriasis is reason to hair loss? My scalp fulfil dandruff nd very itching that area. Hair is become white also.
I am 17 years old. Facing hair loss and I wish to know how to remove dandruff in simple way or by using any medicines. Waiting for the reply.
I am 24 yr old girl nd my problem is lot of acen and dark circle, blemishes on my skin, this problem I have last 10 year. please give me solution.
I am 22 years old male and. Meri puri body me charbi ki ganth ban gayi hai aur vo day to day some new ganth bhi nikal rahi hai abi jo ganth hai vo bahut badi ho gayi hai please bataye ye ganth kaise galegi aur ye ganth 25 to 30 hai please tell me What should I do? Aur new ganth nikalne se ruke.
I have rashes on my whole body which is from last three or four days. what should I do for that rashes. If a have to use some lotion or some medicine.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.