Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. surender singh rawatYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 23 year old boy I have pimples on my face from 6 years so how I can I get rid of these pimples can you please help me.
1st question sir Now a days here summer. So I am getting black skin. And dull face How to overcome with my original colour.? Basically I am white. 2nd question. At the age of 18 I got over hair loss. It'scontinually3 years. Till now not stopped. I consulting doctor.. He said lack of iron sakthi. So he made injection for iron power. Every 10 days he will do that. Then he give shampoo named" Ketzi" (ketoconazole &zinc pyrithione medicated shampoo) An then he gave tablets. (mrng two tablets. 1. Rejuhair 2. Frineset. And then He give solution. MINTOP (minoxidiltopical solution usp 2% Mmm. I am using all these. But I getting hair loss till now. Pls tell what I have to do. Give me life pls. I love my hairs. SME times getting over hair loss. Pls tell I will use this or not? What I have to do? Tell me pls.
I'm 27 year boy. My hair are going thinner n thinner day by day and also have hairfall problem and hair growth is also not good. Please suggest me what can I do.
My father is having extremely dry skin. Rough patches scaly skin .it is causing him itching and irritation .even after applying moisturizers its of no use .
I am 20 years old I have hair fall problem, I have tried several oil and shampoo but hair fall is increasing day by day. please suggest me to how to get rid from hair fall.
Mujhe pichle ek mahine se elergy si ho rahi hai pehle body maine aise lagta hai ki body maine niddels chubh rahi hai fir kharish karne pe red nishaan ke sath swelling se ho jati hai maine iske liye citrizine medicine use ki uska asar do teen din tak rehta hai fir same problem shuru ho jati hai please help maine for permanent solution.
I am 20 years old. I have little amount of mustache and beard, but it's not growing. whenever people talk about mustache and beard I feel very bad. What should I do .please tell me about some medicine or cream or oil. Because I need mustache and bread as soon as possible.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.