Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surekha
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SurekhaYour feedback matters!
I have been talking nortipan m contain pregabalin nortriptyline and vitb12 for increased maturation and urethral discomfort in the absence of any infection on tests .now I am feeling like feverish and tachycardia and I dnt want to use it .how to stop the drug .how slowly should I stop the drug I have anxiety too which is mostly under control.
Hai doctor! I have a issue with my body structure. I eat normally and I don't eat too much. My thorax and abdomen are smaller in size actually. My belly is increasing actually though I don't eat much. My upper limbs are very thinner like a kid and l feel no much strength in it. I have anterior pelvic tilt also! I'm doing lot of exercises and I walk too much actually. But still no change in physical structure and I always feel out of strength. I eat lot of fruits and protein food also accordingly. Do not know what I can do more than that. Kindly advise me what to do. Thank you!
I've been diagnosed by a psychiatrist for depression and bi polar disorder. I want to understand what the disorder means for me and those around me as a lifestyle, what all will it involve. I'm on flunil 10mg and lenapoz 0.25 mg or smthng. What are the side effects of this medication. Will it ever be cured or do I have to take this medication lifelong to keep myself stable? I just need more clarity on the disease and its treatment.
I am 39 years old I am feeling a bit depressed from last couple of months relating to my business problems and the debts have been rising, can not see any solution in the near future.
My father is 62 years old and from last month we are seeing lot of fear, anxiety, tension in his behaviour. He is not. Interested to take any responsibility and always feeling mood off condition. He was suffering from headache also due to tension. He is not getting proper sleep also. Kindly help and guide me about this.
The office floor is one of the most stressful places for most people. A toxic work environment and being overworked is one of the key factors for stress and anxiety. The easiest solution to a toxic workplace is to leave and find a new job, but this is not always possible. In such cases here are a few tips on how to beat workplace stress and anxiety.
- Exercise: Exercise benefits not only your physical well-being, but also your emotional and mental health. Exercising enhances the production of endorphins or happy hormones that help uplift your mood. Exercise also weakens symptoms of anxiety by tiring the muscles and burning cortisol. Ideally, you should exercise in the morning before work and in the evening after work.
- Move around: Avoid sitting at your desk for long spells. Try taking a break every hour to simply stretch or walk around the office floor. An easy way to do this is by walking over to your colleague’s desk to pass a message instead of picking up the phone. If a task ever seems to become too much to handle, take a break so that you can readdress it with a fresh outlook.
- Treat tasks as challenges: Repetitive tasks can be very boring and irritating. However, if you make this into a game or competition with yourself or others it can be quite interesting. An easy way to make mundane tasks interesting is to time them and try getting it done faster. This will make your work more enjoyable and not give you enough mind space to get stressed out. You will also find yourself getting more work done in a day.
- Make your desk less serious: Your immediate environment makes a big difference to how you feel while working. While some office HR policies may frown upon anything that takes away from the formal atmosphere of the space, there are still ways you can inject a little fun into your work day. Wearing a t-shirt with a funny slogan under your formal shirt or putting up a few personal pictures on your desk can make your day a little calmer.
- Initiate positive relationships: Bitching about your boss may seem to come naturally, but does nothing constructive for your situation. Instead, try being positive in your conversations with colleagues. Look for people who give off a positive aura and try spending more time with them than with those who are constantly whining and complaining. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!