Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sureka Urmila PawanYour feedback matters!
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
Hi Dr. I am 31 years old female. One month before I lost my son during delivery as it was preterm labor and true knot. There is fibroids in posterior side equal to egg size my Dr. said I got preterm labor due to this egg size fibroid. Now she has given me medicine named fibristal 5 mg. Before starting to take this medicine just wanted to know whether this medicine can cure my egg size fibroids. please advice.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend 10 days a go. I had also taken plan B pill after sex, but with in 72hrs. Since yesterday I find blood coming out my vagina. I am really worried for what I have done. What are the odds for me. It is making me worry and anxious.
Can I get pregnant if being fingered with precum. Although he wiped his hands. I am a virgin. This happened 3 days after by periods got over .i have a minimum 32 days cycle please tell.
Madam I and my gf had unprotected sex before seven days. Taking unwanted 72 will avoid it or not. How can I know she is pregnant.
She has 40 years old. She told to me that from her breast there is white liquid discharge when she press her breast in small quantity. It's taste is sweet. She is not pregnant then how this milk like liquid form without breast feeding by her young ones.
I had sex with my wife on 14th feb. Her last period was on 10th feb. I just inserted little bit of my penis inside her and I also did not come inside her vagina. Till date 8th march she did not got her periods. She had little bit of mood swings. Little bit of indigestion. And from last two week frequent pee is having. Is she got pregnant?
I get cramps and severe pain during the menses. Also they last only for 3 days. And I get high white discharge too. Is the heavy white discharge normal?
Hello Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years. We did sexual intercourse at morning, after that she found little pain in her vagina and back. Is it normal or serious? Please help. Thank you.
My friend who is 22 years old have irregular period. Last time she had period on 3-4 march and till now her period did not come. She always has irregular period problem. Some time she has period every month and some time in every two month. Pls give your opinion. Thnx.
It is a wish of every woman to look more youthful. It is only possible when she have clear, brighter, acne and scar free, wrinkle skin.
Now no need to worry for the improvement of above and below mentioned skin conditions.
Glycolic Peel is here to bring your smile back.
Welcome to the world of Glycolic Peel!!
Wrinkles, dull spots and acne flaws are quite recently a portion of the magnificence issues a great many people experience the ill effects. There are various medications, which can address these skin issues. Choices shift from microdermabrasion, laser reemerging to compound peels.
A better-known sort of compound peel called Glycolic peel can help uncover a smoother and more youthful looking skin. Yet, before choosing to experience this skin treatment, you should set aside opportunity to acquaint yourself with the vital subtle elements of Glycolic Peels.
What is a Glycolic Peel?
This is a gentle substance peel that utilizations glycolic corrosive as the dynamic fixing. By the term itself, the treatment peels off the harmed, wrinkled or flawed layer of the skin. By specifically applying an extraordinary equation with this dynamic substance onto your skin–commonly on the face, the top layer is evacuated to uncover a more youthful and smoother skin. The skin normally sheds the external layer slowly in around 3 to 7 days after the treatment.
Glycolic Peel, is applied to treat a number of conditions including:
- Skin Lightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne Scaring
- Actinic Keratosis
- Seborrheic Karatosis
- Aging Skin
Is Glycolic Peel for You?
Glycolic peel is a protected and viable treatment for the general population who experience the ill effects of the skin issues already specified previously. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you consider having this treatment,
There is couple of critical things to consider:
Hazard Assessment by a specialist is key to recognize on the off chance that you are a decent contender for this treatment. You may need to unveil your past and late restorative medicines and drugs that you are taking up. Especially, the individuals who have had herpes disease are at danger of having herpetic breakouts. An antibacterial drug is endorsed for such patients.
It is likewise vital to check in the event that you have sensitivities with this substance. A cream with mellow glycolic corrosive, is encouraged to be utilized preceding the treatment.
Direction to Apply:
- Wash & remove excess grease from the skin
- Apply protective cream on Sensitive areas i.e. around eyes, lips & nose
- Apply the peel & leave it for 5-10 minutes
- Remove the peel by applying neutralizing lotion
- If inflammation occurs, rinse off immediately with plenty of cold water
- Recommended to use Sun Screen
Existing Skin Condition
Individuals with certain skin conditions, are generally prompted against Glycolic peel. Skin conditions that are not-best contender for glycolic peel are the accompanying:
- Hyper-sensitive skin or to a great degree dry skin
- Abnormal skin pigmentation
- Facial warts
- Red-head with freckled composition
- Dark appearance
- Nursing or pregnant
- Have taken Accutane in last six months
- Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
- Have used Retin-A, Renova, prescribed skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
In the event that you have one of these, approach your specialist for your choices.
Your Post-Treatment Activities
For best outcomes, the face needs additional care after glycolic peel treatment. You ought to refrain from exercises that will deliver a great deal of sweat to abstain from disturbing your skin. You ought to likewise, avoid wearing make-ups so as not to obstruct your pores 24 hours after the treatment.
What are the outcomes after Treatment?
Try not to frenzy when your skin begins to feel and look more terrible. It is an indication that your skin is pulling up the harmed surface. Your skin will likewise begin to red and feel tight, after which dryness and scaling will take after. A sentiment mellow disturbance is normal and this may keep going for around 3 to 7 days.
The smoother and more youthful looking skin will begin to reemerge after about seven days.
Glycolic Peel Aftercare
The following are a portion of the general tips to shield your skin from bothering or disease after a Glycolic Peel treatment. Make sure to take after your specialist's suggestions.
Wash Your Face
It is essential to keep your skin spotless and free from any aggravations. No less than 24 hours after the treatment, you ought to tenderly wash your face and do this twice per day. Abstain from utilizing chemical with retinoic corrosive and skin break out items like benzoyl peroxide. Delicately pat your face with a clean delicate towel, don't rub your skin as it could bring about scarring.
At the point when your skin begins to experience the ill effects of dryness or scaling, never attempt to peel it off. This dryness is really a piece of the peeling procedure. To avert disturbance and scarring, utilize a mellow lotion. Mitigating creams and hydrating serums are a decent decision.
Maintain a strategic distance from the Sun
Glycolic peels will make your skin more delicate to the sun. To abstain from having uneven skin tone, begin utilizing an endorsed sunscreen a month prior to the system. What's more, directly after the strategy, you should keep away from sun presentation and smoking. Bear in mind to keep utilizing sunscreen day by day for assurance.
Sunscreen with SPF 20 or higher is the best decision. Your specialist will no doubt endorse a sunscreen to address your particular condition.
Hi I wanna to ask you that how many week will take to give a birth child ? And it's a possible to give birth child in 34 weeks ? And what's should minimum week to birth a child ?
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
A Quick Guide to Geriatric Nutrition
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Dieting Vs Fad Dieting: How can you spot the FAD?