Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
In the first day of period, I got intimidated with my wife, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
The girl age is 20 for period she hav started eating non veg she hav stop eating Chinese type of food or any other.
Am 9 month pregnant till today I have 37 week at which time my pregnancy will be. My last menses date is 4th January. Pls reply soon am anxious about it.
I have burning sensation after urination or whenever I take less water. What is the reason behind it ?
I have acidity everyday. This includes chest burn and puking. Also I have lower abdomen pain. I have menstrual pain a week before I get my chums and have a severe pain during periods. I end up taking 6-7 tablets every month.
I have got married in 2010. I have 1 baby of 1.5 yrs. In beginning my wife interested in sex. But now after birth of child she is not interested even after foreplay. Due to this I am very frustrated. Is there any homeopathic medicine to cure it.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.
She is suffering from weakness. She is not getting proper weight and height. No Problem of food and sources which required normally to any young body.
I am 24 years old unmarried girl and I have noticed white milky substance from my breast. What should I do?
Hi, i am 43 years old female and i have subserosal fibroid in uterus. Please guide me. I want to cure it at home.
Hlo Dr. Maine 4 june ko sex kia uske baad 15 june ko mujhe periods aaye jaise pehle aate the 3to 4 days duration k aur fr july august September mein b normal hi periods aaye hain 3to 4 days with good flow. Bt fir b mhjhe lgta hai k main pregnanat hu kyunki mera pet fula sa rehta hai jaise bhaari bhaari sa. Main kya kru Dr. Pls help kro meri. Mujhe btaiye k kya main pregnant hu chahe mujhe periods aa rhe hain bt fr b kya main pregnant hu ya reason kuch aur hai. Kya ye mera veham hai ya kuch aur.
Semolina is made up of durum wheat which means it keeps you full for a longer period of time and prevents you from overeating. In other words, you will be able to lose weight in a shorter period of time and maintain body weight. Semolina is digested very slowly which increases your chances of shedding more fat. Here's a semolina pancake recipe you could try.
Semolina is also known for boosting energy. It is ideal for all those living an active lifestyle. It keeps your body charged throughout the day, helps you perform better and prevents the general sense of lethargy felt during afternoons mostly. Make sure you add some vegetables to the dish to add more flavour and fibre.
Keeps bones and nervous system healthy
Semolina is great for your bone health and nervous system too. It increases bone density and keeps them healthy and strong. It contains phosphorus, zinc and magnesium which is necessary for the maintenance of a good nervous system. Here are 7 exercises to improve bone health.
Improves heart health
Semolina is excellent for your heart as well. It improves your cardiovascular health and prevents heart attacks, heart failures, etc. This is because semolina contains selenium in abundance which prevents infections and strengthens the immune system too. Here are more heart-healthy foods.
Semolina is an excellent source of iron. It contains sufficient amount of iron which is needed for your body. Consuming a diet that is full of iron will increase blood circulation, produce more fuel for your day-to-day functioning.