Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surbhi JhunjhunwalaYour feedback matters!
I am having knee joints pain due to thinning of cartilage towards inner sides. Do you suggest any treatment for controlling or curing the same Sugunakar Reddy.
Hello doctor, I'm 23 and suffering with pigmentation, can you please suggest me what should I do, so that I can get rid off dis!
I am having fever of around 101-102 F and terrible headache, I consulted doctor, he asked for cbc, he told my platelet count is low ie 228000, please help me what disease could be, I am having slight itching as well.
Hi. I am 21 years old. I am concerned about the size of my breast. The girls of my age have busty breasts and I feel a little awkward since its the major physical feature of a women. I can't get a surgery done because its too early. Please suggest some ways which can help me grow my breast fast. Thanks.
My age is 18 year old. I'm feel very shameful due to my breast. Pls. Give me some trip. So I increase my breast size.
Does reshape 60 tablet is good for weight lose. I was suffering from slip disc from two month. I want to reduce weight.
1. Starving during the day and eating only one meal at night: though this may sound repetitive, it is vital to weight loss and so frequently ignored, that one is forced to remind potential dieters of this.
2. Eating sprouts on a day when you are also eating cooked food: the combination of sprouts and regular cooked food is very fattening. If you are eating sprouts, then do not add anything with it. The best time to eat sprouts is before your workout or early in the morning. But when you eat a bowl of sprouts along with your lunch / dinner, then the sprouts will only form gases and will not be that helpful for weight loss. When having sprouts, do not mix it with any other cooked food.
3. Drinking juices (very fattening) and coconut water (good for kidney, not so good when trying to knock off flab).
4. Eating plenty of ketchup, pickles. Eating too many of the diet foods like diet chocolate, diet fizzy drinks, diet cookies (heavy on fat and loaded with aspartame which in high doses also prevents weight loss).
5. Eating too many carbs: often repeated but true because some people with a carb-sensitive profile do not lose weight despite being on a low calorie diet.
6. Drinking mega-doses of milk and consuming lot of dairy in the form of curd, paneer, cheese: too much of dairy makes the elimination system sluggish, a sensible amount of dairy suits some people but not all blood groups.
7. Drinking tea/coffee more than 8 cups a day: creates toxins within the system which stagnates weight loss.
8. Drinking soup at night does not suit women as it promotes water retention and increases weight.
9. Eating dals at night: too heavy to digest and stays as calories. And here are a few more:
A lot of people consider dals as proteins whereas most dals have only 30% protein so their protein content is 1/3 that of egg and dals have 65-70% carbs (so a lot of dals can add to your carbs too).
10. Doing fad diets like only vegetables and fruits for 7 days will always lead to rebound weight gain.
When climbing height or crossing a bridge across a platform or a river, why I do feel nervousness and feel insecure?
Hello, I am an 25 year old boy and I am suffering from sex problem. I want to increase my sex time as it reduces to very low. I was having digestion problem 2 years before and I consult to so many doctors and they prescribe me so many medicines and due to which I got this sex problem. So it would me a great help if you can suggest me something to cure this. Thanks.
The antibiotic tetracycline causes gray teeth in children whose teeth are still developing. Antibacterial mouthwashes that contain chlorhexidine or cetylpyridinium chloride can also stain teeth. Some antihistamines, antipsychotic drugs, and blood pressure medications cause tooth stains, as can iron and excess fluoride. If bleaching doesn't help, ask your dentist about dental bonding, in which a tooth-colored material is applied to teeth.