Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Surat KhalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my mom always get infection of uriary track .unki starting me kidney bhi kaam nhi kar rahi thi fir usey restart kiya gaya unko abhi allahabad ke nephrlogist dekh rahe hai mai aap se bhi consult karna chata ho unko thoda sugar bhi rahta hai.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
I'm 20, been more than 3 months, I find it difficult to empty my blazers completely. I take longer time to urinate now a days only in contemplation of that satisfaction of complete emptying. Though I feel i'm done with peeing, immediately after a few mins I do feel that there's some more urine left in my bladders, for which I go to washroom again. Most of the times this happens twice. And most of the time I tend to pee a lil in my pants after peeing for the first time since still a little urine is left within my bladders. There is no pain/irritation etc of any kind while/after urinating. Please let me know if its a serious issue. Greetings.
I am 46 years male and I am facing problem that while passing urine, I didnt get satisfaction and again I have to go and pass some drops of urine just after that. This problem I m facing for last 20 yrs. Besides when I take liquidlike water /tea, I feel to go for urine within 20-30 minutes. There was nothing came in urine culture report kft or urine routine.
Which food items should be avoided in kidney stones. Because I have stones in both of my kidney's So please suggest me which food items I should avoid. The size of stones are 4 and 5 mm.
I am 55 yrs, operate prostate june, 13 now every after 6 month infection attack with high fever and feeling uneasy time of urine.
I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 5 years. Doctors have prescribed dulane 20 which I am taking since last 3 years. What are the side effects of this medicine? I shall be grateful for an advice.
What's the procedure for removal of 10.5 mm kidney stone (left kidney. Is there any way to flush out the stone in a simple and less painful process?
Homeopathy medicine for frequent urination. I am diabetic since 3 years and my sugar levels are normal. I get more urination in the morning. Generally I take around 2 ltrs of water in the morning. But I go for urine upto in the evening around 8 times. Average I take around 3 1/2 ltrs in a day. During night I get urine only once. Pl suggest good medicine. I have also hypertension.
I have kidney stone. I am unmarried .Mai bhaut jaldi discharge ho jata hu. Aur stamina bhaut Kam h.pls help me.
While I go to toilet blood comes out along with it. If I consume cremaffin syrup, it stops for about 2 days or so. Please help me. I eat a lot of polo chocolates.
Is there is any medicine to remove kidney stone in In Allopath, Homeopathy, Sidha or Ayurveda? How to prevent re occurrence?
My son is running 14 months .urine infection reports received today with infection: proteins Mirabillis 3000 cfu/ml. Sensitivity test not done as colony count is insignificant. Please help sir/ ma'am. At his age of 6 months he affected same .doctor that time advised to take TAXIMO and then retest Ed and found OK. Kidney USG was OK. We are worried. Please help.
My ESR is 29. Uric acid is 7.4. I am having slight head ache from time to time from past 3 days. I had fever day before yesterday, but did not experience it after that. I feel uneasy with the head ache. My typhoid report according to the doctor is on the border line. There are enough pluses in the report to suggest that this might be typhoid. However, doctor wants to observe me for a weeks time. He wants to see if the fever goes away in this time or shots up. My Billirubin levels naturally remain between 1-2. I have been cured for T.B. 9 years back. I am allergic to sparfloxacin. My urine from the past 8 days is dark yellowish early in the morning. I have to travel abroad in a months time ad have to work on australian visa. They require medical examination to be done from their own accredited hospitals. I am not sure if I should wait for one week for other symptoms to show up. Please help. This situation was a week back. My doctor started me with Ofloxacin for any threat of typhoid. I have taken doses for 5 days now. My headache still remains on and off during the day. Urine colour still unusually shows yellow. I have to travel soon. Should I just neglect this headache and hope for it to get fine by pain killers or is it an indication of something else? What tests should I get done with?
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.