Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj SuchakYour feedback matters!
My friend's husband both kidneys have failed and 38 years old. Other than dialysis, transplant is there any natural method to retrieve kidney function by consumption of leave etc.
My grandfather has undergone a prostate operation twice his age is nearly 85 so will the same problem is continuing after the operation. What should be done?
Dr. I feels pain in back and leg down portion due to continue passing yellow urine and after toilet drops type urine passing, in urine seamen also passes and feel pain. So pls give me a definite way in the direction of treatment.
My father age 78 have urinaty tract infection and urine colour thick white colour . How to normalise
I am 57 years old, facing urine 5/7 times in night, and my blood sugar is 110/150. Please advice, still no medication I have taken.
I am 33 years old. From the last one month observed slight pain near my anus hole while driving bike,(but I do not find pain while sitting in my office chair) and from the last 15 days observed slight wetness near anus hole or anal leakage. Which feels very uncomfortable. Makes me need to check wetness regularly. Makes me wipe wetness. It smells like shit. Kindly explain the problem and remedy for it. Kindly help.
Sir, my pennis is burning during urination, what is the reason of that, it is either due to hot summer or something else.
I have stones in my kidney. My age was 19. I am getting severe stomach ache suddenly. How to get ride of that stomach ache suddenly.
I am 28 years old and I am suffering with diabetes and urine Infection from last 2 years please suggest me sugar 280 right now.
Sir I am 27 years old male. For the last 3 years I am having urine leakage type of sensation which makes me difficult to Sit and Travel as I feel to urinate. Undergone endoscopy but nothing came out. Consulted urologist and they offered duoflo medicine which also not working. Pl suggest the issue and some solution.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.