Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments
Dr. Suraj Suchak  - Urologist, Mumbai

Dr. Suraj Suchak

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology

Urologist, Mumbai

14 Years Experience  ·  700 - 1000 at clinic
Dr. Suraj Suchak MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology Urologist, Mumbai
14 Years Experience  ·  700 - 1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Suraj Suchak
Dr. Suraj Suchak is a popular Urologist in Borivali West, Mumbai. He has been a successful Urologist for the last 14 years. He is a qualified MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology . You can meet Dr. Suraj Suchak personally at Suvarna Hospital in Borivali West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Suraj Suchak on has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - K J Somaiya Medical College - 2003
MS - General Surgery - KMC Manipal - 2008
MCh - Urology - BMC, Bangalore - 2013
Awards and Recognitions
Dilip Adappa Award For Best Paper
Olympus International Travelling Fellowship
Professional Memberships
Urological Society of India (USI)
American Urological Association (AUA)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


Book Clinic Appointment

Suvarna Hospital

Kastur Park, Shimpoli Road, Borivali West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions

Suchak Hospital

186, Manchubhai Road, Malad East . Landmark:Opposite Hotel Manali, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
700 at clinic

Dr. Saloni Suchak 's gynaec and obstetric care

Suchak Hospital, 186, Manchubhai Road, Malad East ,Landmark:Opposite Hotel Manali, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions

Bharatiya Arogya Nidhi Hospital

N.S. Road Number 13, Chand Society, Juhu,Vile Parle West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
1000 at clinic

Suchak Hospital

#186, Manchubhai Road, Malad East Landmark : Opposite Hotel ManaliMumbai Get Directions
800 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Suraj Suchak

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Can the creatinine levels be decreased from 2.1 to normal levels? Can diabetic patients reverse creatinine levels by lowering sugar levels?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr if blood glucose levels are maintained with in normal limit like fasting closer to 100 mg, pp 150 to 160 mg & hba1c% <7, kidney function improves and hence creatinine level also can reverse to normal. Plus protein intake also may have to be restricted to about 0.6 g / kg per day. Thanks.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe urine infection ho gaya hai. Urinary bladder aur prostate gland ki thickness44gms se badh gayi hai aurbladder me 77cc urine baki rah raha hai kya karu?

Oncologist, Faridabad
Dear sir, please get your morning urine culture sensitivity done under sterile conditions and get yourself treated by antibiotics. Some amount of urine is always residual in bladder it's okay.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv suffering poor health from last eight months. I hv often pain in my body , lot of urine in day time, itchy eyes and lot of discharge from nose, sneezes any that case I can't sleep properly night and feel lazy day time. What should I do. I'm 35 years female.

fellow in Obstetric Medicine , MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hello, I think you need to see a physician! looks like you have two issues here one of urinary infection and second of allergic rhinitis. Make sure your surroundings are not dusty. Use a fresh bedsheet and a new pillow with fresh cover and observe if therz a difference. Have you had your vit d levels checked recently.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I read article about the Red wine today. I would like to know whether Red wine can be drink if a person is diabetic? (Not on insulin). And some doctor suggested my wife not to eat Red/Black grapes as she is suffering from kidney stones also. Please let me know. Thanks

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Khagaria
Consuming grapes is not related to formation of kidney stones. Regarding red wine According to the American Diabetes Association, drinking red wine — or any alcoholic beverage — can lower blood sugar for up to 24 hours. Because of this, they recommend checking your blood sugar before you drink, while you drink, and monitoring it for up to 24 hours after drinking. Effects on blood sugar aside, there is some evidence that red wine might provide benefits to people with type 2 diabetes.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a kidney stone 8 mm. My gastrointestinal specialist had prescribed me medicine and have said that the stone will come out by its own and had given me certain precautions. Daily morning I am getting pain in my lower stomach. Please help me out. N please do tell me what's shld I do to get rid of d pain. M 30/M.

MS - General Surgery, FMAS, FIAGES
General Surgeon, Jamnagar
Consult a urosurgeon or general surgeon for stone, not the gastroenterologist. Take lots of water and take tablet ultracet sos for pain, if no relief them injection dicloran.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

White thin odorous particles deposited on head of my even after cleaning it regularly. No pains, no erection problems. Problem is from last 8 yrs. Feel sudden n uncontrollable urge to urinate and some even drips escapes so. This prob has developed from 1 yrs. Pl diagnose.

General Physician, Mumbai
White odorous particles are a normal phenomena. This is called smegma. It will get deposited if the penile head is not cleaned for a few days. So please clean with soap water daily. This will prevent cancerous grown of penis in future. The urgency. Dribbling of urine is typically due to prostatic growth. Commonly benign prostatic hypertrophy. (bph). You need to do certain tests as below 1. Blood for cbc. Esr. Fbs. Psa urine. Routine exam. Ultrasonography of prostate once the diagnosis is confirmed treatment plan can be made. Best will be to consult a urologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red eyes for over 4 days, what should I do? I have urine yellow colour for 2 days. what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
We need to check your vital parameters of the body and till than get your urine tested in a laboratory.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old. I am suffering from (at the time of toilet/Latrine my inside rectum pipe is come out) since last 2 years.

M.Ch - Urology
Urologist, Jhansi
This seems to be rectal prolapse. It occurs to excessive straining due to constipation. Depending on grade of prolapse you may need surgery to repair. Meanwhile you can take stool softener.
20 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing urinal problem. It's burning and pain inside my penis when I go for pee.

Homeopath, Kolkata
Dear User, Please get a routine examination of your urine done and start taking Can notharis 30/ 5 drops three times a day for 3 days. Your burning will decrease within this time along with the infection. Please give your feedback after 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a problm of urine leakage I mean its like after I visit toilet and finish it after a min or two my urine leaks like a drop or two I have this problem from 2 years I m suffering very much because of this please suggest me what to do.

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS, FISPN & FISPN - Pediatric Nephrology
Pediatrician, Delhi
You need to visit a nephrologist. Complete evaluation of bladder and status of kidney is required before its too late to intervene.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir. My mother has a stone of 4 mm in her kidneys. And we are following some medicines and syrup. Can you please suggest some foods that burns the stone in the kidneys. Thank you.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Palakkad
Lemon contains citric acid which decreases the acidity of urine; this prevents the formation of calcium oxalate and uric acid stones. Lemon juice helps break up kidney stones and dissolves them so they can pass easily from the Kidney to the bladder through urination. Too much intake of lemon juice in a day is not good. Normal water you can drink. Daily 3-4 litres of normal water intake is recommended. Boiled and then properly cooled or Luke warm water is preferable to drink. Homoeopathic medicine like berberis, Lycopodium, Hydrangea, etc which helps to dissolve stones easily and eject out through urine. No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I get bleeding from my anal on every 3rd or 4th day. What are the reasons for this?

Homeopath, Kolkata
You must have hard stool irregularly and internal piles or fissure. Consult a general surgeon and come with his finding. Meanwhile you can take homeopathy medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am suffering an issue that I am feeling a little pain around my anus while pooping I just noticed its kind of sticky and cannot poop properly. I don't no what kind of problem am I facing now any remedies do I have to take to get rid of this.

MBBS, M S General Surgery ,
General Surgeon, Chandigarh
Hi clean your area and try to keep it dry avoid constipation sit in warm water three times a day apply lox cream 5 % three times a day take syrup lactulose 15 ml three times a day do this for 15 days and contact me after 15 days thank you and take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, my dad had an operation in 1994. He had stones in kidney. For that he had an operation in which the doctors took the stones out and put a pipe in it. (i have no idea exactly where they had placed the pipe) They had asked my dad to take the pipe out after 6 months. But being a careless guy he didn't took it out till today. Recently he had an x-ray and found out there is a bigger stone at the end of the pipe causing urine to accumulate hence causing infection. Doctors are saying its critical. They are saying he need to go for operation and taking the pipe out is critical as it can break. My mom is tensed. Me too. Can anyone suggest what will be the best option and is there anything to worry. Is it critical or a normal operation.

Interventional Nephrology, DM - Nephrology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS
Nephrologist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, going by the history, your dad seems to have undergone stone removal with placement of stent. A stent is a foreign material to our body and that's why we have to get it removed once it's job us over. Since it has been in place for a long time it must have undergone few changes which might cause the stent to break. Hopefully things should be better and it would be a better option to go ahead with the surgery hoping for the best. Don't worry. Yes it will be a challenge for the urologist but they are equipped and trained to manage such complication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old male. Since two days I am experiencing severe pain in the anus. I guess its an acne that has come up on the anal orifice. I can barely move. Due to the pain I cannot even use the toilet for both obvious reasons. The pain is distracting me and the immense pain while the anus gets squeezed is unbearable. Please guide. Thank you.

PGDMLS, PGDHHM, LLB, PhD Surgery, MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Gurgaon
This looks like anal fissure. Take sitz bath 3 to 4 times a day. This means sitting in a basin of warm water. Also do anal exercises during sitz bath nd even otherwise. This means alternately contracting nd relaxing the anal area between your buttocks. Also increase leafy vegetables fruits salad in diet. Take plenty of fluids. Avoid spices nd chillies. If constipated take some laxative or isabgul in warm milk. Also get examined by a general surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My urine flow pressure is slow and after urination small drops are coming. What needs to be diagnosed?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Pharmacy
Ayurveda, Mumbai
You can do urine routine test to rule out any infection. Drink lot of water. 10-12 glass per day. Drink coconut water for three days. Medication. Take syrup renalka 2spoons three times a day. Syrup neeri 2spoons three times a day. For 10days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 24 years old I have kidney stone from last 4 months. Now what should I do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Lucknow
It depends on the size of the kidney stone but there are homeopathic medicines which help in its removal. Please see a homeopathic doctor, drink atleast 16-18 glasses of water daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, i am 26 year old male and i feel pain in the anus opening while stooling. Thats an immense pain as something is being aobstructed at the anus opening. Force feces dispose results in sustaining pain for next couple of hours and certain blood drops.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear, You have anal fissure whish is due to conmstipation Kindly the reply given to you earlier. Dr. Kiran Mehta.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain at the right waist near abdomen when I apply some stress on that part from last 2months and having pain at anus while going for stool and having blood in stool twice in month from last 5months, from last 3weeks I'm having weight feeling at the lower neck.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected Vishvanath sorry for late reply but I read your que today only . If u r having problem at present u can contact with Ultrasonography report of abdomen dear
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(10 ratings)

Dr. Sachin Pahade

MBBS, D.N.B. (General Surgery), D.N.B. (Genito Urinary Surgery)
SRV Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment