Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suraj Paudel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj PaudelYour feedback matters!
Mere ek tooth me bahut pain ho raha hai. 3 saal pehele maine us tooth ka root canal karvaya tha aur cap fix kiya tha. Abhi 8 days before suddenly usme pain hone laga. To maine Pune me dentist ko dikhaya. Unhone X-ray nikala lekin kuch nahi nikala aur bataya ki pocket ki vajah se pain ho raha hai aur tablet likh di for 3 days. After completing course again I feel pain in that tooth. What should I do? Please suggest.
Hi, Meri age 48 years hai, maine 30 years pehley. Braces lagaye they lekin usmey abhi bhi gap hai jismey khana fus jata hai, kya kuch ho sakta hai? Please advice.
I have too much boils or we can say chaale in hindi on my tongue and in mouth it used to be painful till they get recovered but often gets restarted.
I am starting to loose all my teeth and they are also bleeding very heavily what to do to get relief from this?
Hi doctor I have done silver filing few years back now that teeth is paining and swallow around the gums. And the pain is unbearable. Please suggest something to reduce the pain.
I got my brackets 2 days back and I have got bad throats pain and mouth ulcer ,is there any tablet which I can take to reduce it ,I'm unable to open my mouth or eat or drink anything because of this.
In the recent years, dental problems have been on a mercurial rise. Lack of proper knowledge and awareness (especially in the rural areas) makes the situation even worse. Dental problems can affect anyone, irrespective of their age and sex. Proper measures should be taken to deal with the problem effectively. People should be educated and made aware of the importance of practicing a good oral hygiene and dental care. In this regard, the Dental Public Health Education becomes very important.
As the name suggests, the dental public health work towards educating the people (in rural as well as urban areas) about oral and dental hygiene. It comes up with various campaigns, health camps and awareness programs (mostly government funded) to help people take care of their and their loved one's dental health. The aim of the dental public health work is to reach out to and, in the process, extend help to a wider mass.
In some of the campaigns, the dentists reach out to the children (in schools and colleges) and explain them the importance of a good dental health and the healthy dental practices they need to follow. Few of the initiatives and awareness programs have indeed been of great help to people.
The Dental Public health workers and specialists work on the competencies as directed by the Indian Dental Association, some of which are being mentioned below:
- Organizing and managing oral health campaigns and programs.
- Extensive research to deal with oral health problems of the public.
- Communicate with people regarding the various dental and oral health problems
- Measure the status of oral health through effective surveillance systems.
- Address individual (as well as population) oral health issues effectively.
- Promote and protect public oral health through public health regulations, policy, and legislation.
The Dental public health is thus, a non-clinical speciality, whereby trained and experienced workers works effortlessly to improve the oral health of communities rather than individuals. It is a broader term that touches upon the different aspects of dental and oral health (causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention, and precaution).
Advantages of the Dental Public Health Education:
The dental public health education and workforce are indeed a blessing that comes with a lot of oral health benefits:
- The dental public health (DPH) has helped create awareness, thereby lowering the incidences of tooth decay and plaque formation greatly.
- It has brought about a remarkable improvement in the overall health of the people.
- The DPH has successfully held campaigns and oral health camps in areas that have been left unattended and neglected for long.
- Campaigns organized in schools help children and their families to practice healthy oral hygiene.
- The action is at a community level so that maximum people can benefit from the programs and campaigns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.