Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SurajYour feedback matters!
Dear sir Good day Sir please tell me I have trouble with fever last few days I take some medicine but not relief please suggest me which medicine will suit in fever.
I am 19 years old. I feel very tired after doing some work. I got fungal infection on my hole body how can I get rid from this disease. Please suggest me some meditation and I m also suffering from t. B which is very dangerous as all say but do not have any problem with that. Like I dnt feel lazy to do anything. I just want to know that fungal infection disease and t. B does have any connection with liver. Or I can have any problem by taking meditation for both the disease? Please reply me soon I am waiting for your consultation.
My left hand little finger's nail have changed color. It started changing color 2-3 months back. I haven't got any hurt. Nn the new nail coming out of the nail is also in changed color. It is somewhat like peach color. The thickness of the nail have increased forming layers of nail in the inner part. Nn it is also having some rotten odour. How can I get back my normal nail.
I am Praveen Roy my age is 31 year I have problem of my penis please suggest me how to increase my penis .
Sir last one month se mere peron ke talvo me bahut jayada dard hai. Kabhi kabhi to walk krna bhi mushkil ho jata hai. Maine apna uric acid test krwaya jo 8.29 mg aaya hai. Kya ye normal hai. Isme koi diet plan bhi hota hai ki kya khana chahiye or kya nhi. Please muje advise kre. Or ye kis karan ho rha hai.
Dear Dr. I am 43 yes old. 6 years ago my penis very small and very thin. Sex time 1/2 minute. Please alapath medicine name and use formula details me.
Problem of erectile dysfunction Habits are below Prior marriage masturbation alcoholic about half bottle whisky daily tobacco addiction and High blood pressure.
I have ache on backside of eye as well as head. Also my eyesight is ok. What could be reason behind this ache?
Sir/Ma'am, I can't have sound sleep. I usually go to bed at 12 a.m. And get awakened at 6 a.m. As the morning day light appears, doesn't giving me sound sleep and I also see lots of dreams disturbing my sleep. If I go to bed early then I feel to urinate after 6 hrs , thus disturbing my sleep. please help because of these I got headache.
I'm 21 years old. I feel burning (hot) inside my body near stomach. Also I sweat from palm and foot almost all the time whether it's summer or winter. What I should do?
I have now become a TB patient but still I want to confirm for it, so I want to ask a question. What are the symptoms of TB? And also What are the precautions that need to be taken?
I am having hole in a heart from my childhood n from 2006 m smoking cigarette till now. Is there any cure. And is there any medicine to make a girl horny.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.