Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SurajYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have suffered tia (transient ischemic attack/brain stroke) exactly one year ago. I have been administered with tpa within 3 hours of the onset of tia, and I became a normalperson like anybody. The problem is. 1. I am dealing with stress that tia can haunt me anytime, because the problem is genetic. 2. My blood is getting clotted whenever something is hit3. Is there a permanent cure for such genetic problems. 4. I also have sleep apnea. 5. I was 88 kgs, one year ago. Now, I am 75 kgs. Can you help me out with your kind of treatment for my above problems. Can you suggest a perfect and permanent cure for my problems. Can you suggest me any precautionary measures. Kindly help. Please do the needful. Your reply is greatly appreciated.
I have less haemoglobin in my body. Haemoglobin never increases. Now a days blood pressure low getting low after a week. So what precautions I take in this situation what medicine is to take in blood pressure low?
My penis is not much long I want to increase its length at least 1.5 - 2 inches what I suppose to do which has no side effect.
Hi I have femur fracture in. Leg within one month duration I done 3 times masturbation. 2 days before I done. Today also I did masturbation no sperm out. What reason sperm not out? Is there health issue? If I will do 2 days after it will possible to come sperm?
What is GBS in neurology Is it common in todays world What are its symptoms and how it is diagnosed.
What is the main cause of reduce in vitamin D other than lack of exposure to sunlight? What food and medicine can I take to make d3 normal? My d3 level is 14 and it is too low.
My father is 63 years old. He has got his brain MRI done. MRI report suggest the chronic ischemic white matter changes. Doctor has prescribed an additional medicine to dilute the blood. Please let us know if the problem is small or big. Thanks.
M having severe sickness n weakness from last 2 days took medicine bt Dr. iz no result yet. N my nose iz continuously flowing sneezing.
I am 32 years woman, suffering from one side headache. It is coming monthly twice. What should I do?
Each day evening time I am feeling very sad. Because in evening time I suffer from fever from last 2 days.
I am getting itching in my underarm from last 1 month I got irritated with this please let me know about this.
I have suffered from migraine. Due to this I have lot of. Pain in my head. So please solve my. Problem.
I recently found that I have varicocele, and today there was pain In the right side of my stomach (is this due to it?) And can I please know whether varicocele is curable without going surgery like with Ayurvedic medicine or by acupressure? Or I have to go through a surgery?
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 10 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients. There are traces of nutrients present which are very healthy for the body These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains. It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance. A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride level thus, improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.