Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj B.YadavYour feedback matters!
What are bad effect of mobile screen on human eyes ? I have problem with mobile screen ? What to do now?
I have lots of pain in my head to three four days I dont know what can I do so please suggest me some advice.
Hi I'm 23 year young boy and I have a Habit of smoking from last 6years. I just wanted to check my body whether it is in good condition or not.
I am 31 years old male. Cannot perform well during sex. I feel tired so I avoid sex kindly advice me.
In my penis I'm noticing one precipitate like substance appearing. Can I know whts tht. Its especially appears 2 days after I masturbate.
7 saal pehle muje thyroid ni tha. But ab mera t3 or t4 normal h. Lekin tsh 14.5 h. Muje kitne mg ki goli khaani chahiye. Or goli khane k kitni der baad khana kha skte h.
Hello doctor. M Himshikhar. Pls advice some diet in veg to reduce body weight. M 76 kgs n my height is 5.5.Age is 32.
I am diabetic since last 02 yrs, age-42 yrs, now sugar level is normal since last 06 months, pain in body especially on chest, back, shoulder joints, please suggest me.
What to do to Relieve Back Aches during Pregnancy?
Back pain is a common symptom seen during pregnancy. The pain mostly occurs in the lumbar region, the lower region of the spine. About half of the women who are pregnant may suffer from back pain during pregnancy.
Your provider may suggest you various methods and techniques to relieve your back pain. The treatment mainly includes medicines and physiotherapy.
Relieving Back Pain:
Many techniques used to manage back pain are accepted across the world. Treating the cause of pain is considered to be the best method. There are classes that focus on the basic anatomy, biomechanics, correct posture and relaxation methods. If they fail to give the desired results, then you may contact your provider and physical therapist for instructions on the same. Back pain cannot be prevented fully, but you can decrease the frequency and severity of the pain by:
- Practicing good posture: As the trimester advances the centre of gravity shifts forward. This may cause forward falling. Women usually compromise this falling by leaning back. This strains the back muscles. To correct this posture you should stand straight and tall, hold your chest high with shoulders relaxed. Avoid locking of your knees and widen your feet while standing. This prevents forward falling. Always choose a good comfortable chair with pillow while sitting.
- Heat and Cold: Using heat and cold is an effective way to relieve back pain. Start by placing a cold pack (pack of frozen peas) to the pain area for 15 to 20 minutes during the first few days. After 2 or 3 days apply hot packs for the same time. DO NOT apply heat to the abdomen.
- Exercises: Regular exercises not only strengthen the muscles but also boost healing of the strained muscles. The intensity of exercise depends upon your life style before and during pregnancy. Walking, Swimming, and Static Cycling are considered to be the best exercises to relieve back pain during pregnancy.
- Lifting: A proper lifting technique is very important to take care of. Always take care to bend your knees, keeping your back straight to pick up things. Always talk to your provider before lifting any heavy object.
- Counselling: Stress related back pain can always be relieved by talking to a counsellor.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture not only relieves pain during pregnancy but also helps in curing nausea. It is the safest method of managing back pain during the first two trimesters. Take care about certain points, which may induce labour. Researchers have also shown that acupuncture works far much better than heat, massage or any other form of exercise.
Ideally, you should always talk to your provider before you start any of the treatments.
When to call your Health Care Provider
Back pain usually relieves by itself in the first few days if the above treatment methods are followed with care. Contact your provider in case you suffer from:
- Pain that gets worse in spite of the treatment
- Numbness or tingling in the upper or lower limbs