Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My husband (Age-26) is having kidney stone of 4.1mm and another 3 are small one. Please tell me how to remove these stones with the help of home remedies and Ayurvedic treatment\medicines?
I have stone in kidney. I eat many medicine like cystone, dystone, and other. I eat also desi medicine. I heal by take these but after some months stone are there in kidney. What should I do for removing permanent of stone.
Some times I feel burning sensation in my urine at in my penis, it leads me to urinate again and again. This half hour like a hell to me when it occurs. Please suggest me what to do and do not.
After releasing my urine. I am feeling my bladder is full. My age is 20. Suffering frim thyroid. Early morning my urine is yellow coloured. Is it a major problem. Some times I feel my heart is beating slow also.
I have kidney pain more pain for sometime and relief for sometime please give the medicine to relief permanently.
I am 27 years old and suffering from ckd stage 5. Urine output is normal. Creatinine is 8. Do I need to be on dialysis.
I have a kidney stones some times I had a lot of pain in there I use cystone tablet not even control painplzzzz suggest me what I should do.
I am 55 years old. Frequency of urinating is very high why it is so? and what medicine are recommended?
I have been diagnosed with grade 1 prostate enlargement for last two years though I don't have much of difficulty in urinating. I am told that if I face difficulty in urinating prostate will have to be removed with surgery. Is there homeopathic medicine available to cure by avoiding surgery? Please tell me the medicine name.
I am 25 year old female. Married. I am suffering from urinary disorder for the last 6 years. Heavy gas trouble lead to this case. First some amount of urine will pass, if gas is out through colon then only the remaining urine will pass. Other wise it got stucked. After sitting for some little amount of urine may pass.
What is the reason for getting urine infection once again even after antibiotic course within a week.
Can I know that I am suffering lower abdomen pain or muscle pain in the area which joins leg from stomach is it due to sex that I had done 4 days ago or due to stone ? seriously I am not sure that its a muscle pain or something else like urinary path pain ? So please help . But I have 4,7 mm stone I am sure regarding that .
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.