Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Surad KhalYour feedback matters!
Doctor while I am doing toilet the toilet is like blood and it is paining and I fell to go toilet in every time.
I am a 55 years old married person suffered by Muscular and joints pain, fatigue, lumbago, erectile dysfunctions, Itching, Burning in Skin, recurring kidney stones and rapid hair falling. Can you please suggest the safe & effective solutions can prevent, manage & cure without any harmful side effects.
Hello doctor I have a question for my wife. She is feeling toilet frequently more than normal. Is this a sign of pregnancy or some kind of urinal infection. Thanks.
I am 69y (male) Its found in the scan there's Grade 111 prostatomegaly and Cystitis changes in my rt. Kidney. How to rectify the prostate problem?
I am 78 years old. I have undergone spleenoctomy for ITP in 187 I have taken steroids for few months before & few months after spleenoctomy as platelet count had not improved after spleenactomy. I am having border line hypertension & taking regular medication for it apart from Pentid 88 for lifetime prescribed by doctor after spllenactomy. My kidney functions are also declined & I was dignosised & treated kidney failure. Though the medications were stopped after improvement in blood urea & blood creatinine counts had come to normal level. However I am on strict diet of of total avoidance of non veg food, sprouted beens all pulses, banana, tender coconut all type of painkillers etc. I am also suffering from UTI & taking treatment for the same. I have tested my bone density which is -2. I am taking regular exercise of walking & some yogasanas However since last one year I am having severe pains in my hip joints & pelvic regions while walking & in the morning after rising from bed which are increasing day by day. I cannot think of any surgery due to very low platelet count of upto 50000 only. I am afraid whether I may be forced to stop walking exercise after few days & will not be able to maintain my health. IOs it possible for me to walk without pains without joint replacement surgery.
Dear doctor Please help me I'm 20 year old and from 2 days I'm facing problem while discharging urine .There is pain in urinary tract while discharging urine.
I feel like I have a swelling around liver (right site) And I have also two kidney stone (5.6. 11.5mm) and also uric acid value 9 What is your recommendation Thanking you Naresh.
I have creatinine level 1.5. What are the suggestions regarding having pulses in meals? What do you suggest about green lentils and arhar daal? Please reply. Thank you.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.