Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surad Khal
Submit a review for Dr. Surad KhalYour feedback matters!
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi Itching in stool passing area, some time in urine passing area, mostly at sleeping time, also noticed when I take sweet food items and cold drinks it creates more. Same problem is facing my wife also. And we are facing this problem from last 1 year. Took Medicine Albendazole 400 mg (zentel), 2 tab interval of 3 days, but still have problem . Please advise.
Hello sir. I am using jaizzy GM medicine after consulting with doctor. I started it dose 2 days before. But I reported that my urine color is becoming pale yellow. It all started after taking dose of jaizzy GM. And I also drink adequate amount of water. So please can you explain me why this all happening. And is it normal or abnormal process .thank you.
I have urine problem. And can anyone tell me how can I lose more weight within 1 month. And what is the difference between typhoid and jaundice?
I have undergone a uterus removal operation about a week ago, after that I am having frequent urination problem, frequency being 10-15 minutes. What could be the cause.
Here are cause, symptoms and treatments of Kidney Stone
Hello, everyone, I’m Dr. Sanket Gupta I’m a practicing homeopathic consultant at Satyaniketan Motibagh.
I have been into homeopathic practice since last seven years. I specialize in all kinds of the chronic and acute disease for males females and children. I especially have interests in female disorders like PCOD and fibroids Uterus. I have a specialization in piles, kidney stones diabetes-like cell disorders, psychological disorders and even neurological conditions. Today I would like to talk about a condition called kidney stones which is a very common condition these days.
Every now and then we have a patient who is suffering from kidney stones. Why does it happen? See, usually, a kidney stone would have developed when people who have very less drinking water habit they do they would drink only one or one half liters of water a day. Your kidney is your filtration you know your filtration equipment but if you do not provide enough water it won’t filter well so once it does not fit her well the large molecules especially the calcium carbonate molecules they start accumulating and that’s when a stone forms. people have habits specially children have habits of you know controlling their urine and not going to the urine at the right time and when they feel the urge. so what happens is that creates a back pressure to your kidney and the pelvis and again the waste would get accumulated and resulting in form of a kidney stone.
Any patient who complains of a lower back pain here in this area flank area be at right side or the left side or with a pain you know referring to the right side of the abdominal the left side to side of the abdomen the left side of the bargain with a complaint of difficulty in passage of urine, painful urination there is always a doubt of kidney stone. Then and the first thing we ask a patient is to get an ultrasound or an X-ray done and depending upon the side of the calculus for the stone we decide the treatment and as in homeopathy you must be aware homeopathy is a science where very small sweet pills with a very gentle. You know gentle behavior and gentle assessment. what you know what would help curing the condition there are many many wonderful remedies for kidney stones medicines like Nux Vomica, Lycopodium, APIs malefic Beriberi’s Vulgaris, Colocynths, Cantharis and many more they have wonderful wonderful results in kidney stones.
I myself have my in my clinic I have you know I have the experience of getting a maximum of seventeen mm stones outside out of the body of a male patient of 45 year old male patient and that too in the seven days so that is how fast the homeopathy medicine can help curing kidney stones. It is a condition where usually it is advised that you need to get in surgery done but with homeopathy you can avoid that surgery and you know with the most gentle effect and without any harm the patient can be cured of his stones. Stones were passed generously through the urine and even the tendency few people have tendencies to develop stones every now and then that tendency can we check with homeopathy as well and even generations to come so I would definitely recommend everybody to opt for homeopathy for once in all for any kind of disease and especially for kidney stones.
If you have any query regarding kidney stones and I would really help you know I would be really glad to help you all and you can concern the on Lybrate.