Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sunny RungtaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my front teeth is paining what can I do I ask doctor also about this and doing x ray also they telling me to do cleaning buzz lots of infection on or teeth. My front teeth was half broken when I play cricket than I consult a doctor n they fix me a cap ceramic. That's the issue can you just solve.
My teeth was paining and I am using many colgate but this all are not useful to me so please help ke.
Hi. I have bad breath problem. I consult so many dentist but all of them said that my teeth r perfect. Then I went to gaestrologist for my stomach check up as my mouth becomes dry so early and for check up that may be it is coming from stomach gases but they also said that your system is perfect. There is no problem. So I didn't understand that why it comes. Then I searched that it may be due to psychic reasons also. That now I think alot about it. So it comes. Please doctors suggest me something that is it right that I think alot about it and it comes all time due to over thinking. Nd if yes then please suggest some cure for it. I really need your help thanks.
When ever I eat something like tamerind or lemon there is a different feeling in my teeth. May I know the reason for the same?
I have a dental problems. My teeth are generally suffering from cavity. But the fact is that it causes hole in my teeth, and it occurs badly pain in my teeth. Please help me. And please give me some domestic solutions.
Tooth decay is one of the most common diseases affecting the oral cavity. Dental cavities is a highly prevalent condition, especially among children. In most cases, improper hygiene leads to deposition of food on the tooth. This in turn is acted upon by harmful bacteria, thus releasing acid that dissolves the tooth structure. In most cases, the decay starts on the outside of the tooth and gradually reaches the inner layers.
Gum diseases and bad breath:
One would think that if you are decay free, you have a healthy mouth. However, overall oral health requires healthy gums as well. They cover the teeth and provide anchoring support to the jawbones. Minor infection (gingivitis) can progress to a severe condition (periodontitis), which causes teeth to shake and even fall out! It is one of the main causes of bad breath or halitosis too. Swelling of the gums gradually, leads to spontaneous bleeding, which is the first sign of trouble. This can be managed by simply improving oral hygiene. It is advisable to see the dentist.
Treat cavities and bleeding gums:
Listed below are some common methods to manage bleeding gums and bad breath:
- Brushing: Advisable at least twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush.
- Flossing: Flossing removes plaque from between the teeth and reduces chances of decay and gum problems
- Eating Healthy: Bad food habits are one of the main reasons of bad breath. A bad digestive system manifests as bad breath and so eating healthy is very important for healthy gums. Adequate water, fiber, calcium and Vitamin C are essential for gum health, so ensure they find a place in your diet.
- Annual Dental Visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months. Simple procedures that do not require time or money like regular scaling will help improve the teeth and gum health while reduce bad breath issues.
My mother is 60 years old. She is suffering from dry mouth problem. All the time her tongue and inner mouth are dry. No saliva is there. All types of remedies are applied. What should I do?
My right side of jaws and head is paining. And also got a serious headache. I don't know the reason why. So, pls suggest me a solution.
How to maintain healthy gums. My gums are bleeding for last few days and sometimes I get itching in it. What should I do.
I have a daughter of 2.5 years ,there are yellow spots on her front upper teeth though we used to brush her teeth twice a day.
I am 27 years old male and I have some yellow and black stain in my teeth and in inner side also even I am doing brush 2 times in a day (morning and night) and not takes any drugs like tombakoo, sigrate or etc. How can I remove this? even I changed my tooth paste.
I have a deeper cavity in between 2 teeth its not paining unless very hard substance is for chewing. Then also its not paining but little uncomfortable. Which filling is best and long lasting. I heard that filling further tends to root canal. Is it true?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.