Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sunny AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hai. I had black head on my fore head tan at ryt n left of my forehead can you give me solution n my age is 22. When I was at 18, I use to have full of pimples now its not issue But its look rough. please suggest me best medicine for it in budget.
Hello sir/ madam, i'm white in color. I use to wear t-shirts and I recently have noticed that, the color of my arms become dull due to sun light. So please tell me what precautions I have to take?
My eye detect black spot when I see any thing. Sir please tell what is the reason behind it and how I can reduce this spot. And my lens no is -1.
Allergy test center in indore We went to know why my face skin sensitive and feel allergy.Please tell.
I have never had skin problems and now I have weird rash/acne on my face for almost a year and a half.
I have issue in my mouth. White coloured skin peeling inside. I have consulted doctor and told it's cheek bite or due to tension. I smokes occasionally in a week.
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
My skin is very oily ,pigmented , blotchy skin with blackhead, white heads all on my face making my face more older than my ages ,feeling inferiority with my friends. I have consulted dermatologist. Prescribed me some tablet n cream that reappear once it stopped ,that too appear more horrible than earlier (blotchy skin) please suggest me face wash, cleanse, scrub ,sunscreen that will help me please.
Sometimes I get hard excreta which pains in my anus for 2-3 days. What should I do for avoiding this?
Actinic keratosis is a medical condition in which there is a formation of rough scaly patch on your skin due to excess and prolonged exposure to the sun's rays. It is also known as solar keratosis and is commonly found in the areas of ears, lips, forearms, scalp and neck. They take years to develop and a small percentage of cases can even develop into skin cancer. Read on more to find out all about the different causes and symptoms of actinic keratosis.
Causes: The primary cause for actinic keratosis is due to frequent or intense exposure to the UV rays either from the sun or from tanning beds. It has been seen that although people of all ages can be affected by actinic keratosis, people who are above the age of 40, people who live in sunny climates, people who have a history of frequent or intense exposure to the sun or sunburn, people with a history of actinic keratosis and people with a weak immune system are more prone to be affected by actinic keratosis.
Symptoms: Actinic keratosis has distinct features and if you have developed such symptoms, then you are more than likely to be suffering from actinic keratosis.
- Existence of rough, scaly or dry patches of skin concentrated in certain parts of the body. These patches are usually less than 1 inch in diameter.
- They are usually flat and in some cases can be slightly raised in the form of a bump on the top most layer of the skin.
- In some instances, however, they can have the form of a hard wart like surface.
- These bumps or lesions can be pink, red, brown or flesh colored.
- Intense itching and burning can occur in the affected area.
- Actinic keratosis occurs primarily in the areas of the body, which have been exposed to the sun's rays the most. These include the face, ears, lips, back of the hands, forearms, scalp and neck.
As it is very difficult to differentiate between cancerous and noncancerous spots, it is recommended to consult a doctor and opt for treatment.
I am 26 years old female, I am suffering from dark circles to my eyes from 7 years, I have used home remedies and doctor suggested ointment creams, but have not cure, what should I do?
I have a lot of black heads and dark spots on my face. Please recommend anything because I have applied lot of things and still no results appear.
Hi sir! Can you please suggest me some home made remedies for clear and baby pink skin. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old and I have skin problem my skin get so much itching and get blackness what should I do to cure it and doctor told this is tinea corporis is there and homeopathy remedies to cure it.
I am 20 years old male. From last two months have rashes on my hands. I visited many doctors, but there is no change. What should I do?
1) Use skin friendly mild soap with lukewarm water.
2) Do not use strong soap or spirits/petrol to remove the harsh colours.
3) Moisturize your skin soon after washing off the colours, as these colours dehydrate the skin.
4) Avoid harsh scrubbing or using brush on your skin.
5) Avoid using milk to wash eyes.
6) To get rid of the traces of colour, mix gram flour (besan) with milk and rub it.
7) If you have acne, use medicated Cetaphil cleanser or an antibiotic gel.
8) Do not rub your eyes if colour goes in. Wash them immediately with clean water. If it is accompanied by a burning sensation, wash with milk. In case of any injury to the eye, contact emergency health services immediately.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.