Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from piles I want to know about an immediate remedy or cure to this disease My name is sufyan muhammed My no is 8089256788.
Dear sir, Im having pain in my right testicles upper part its some what puffy on the testis. It is swelling when pain comes please help me.
I am a 24 years old male. I lost one testicle in a bike accident. Am I able to be a father? my sperm count is normal.
I am 26 year old boy. My urine routine test show 2-3 puscell in urine. Is that possible I have mild infection. I have frequent.
I am a 45 years old diabetic. I can not get erection, can you guide me. Is there any Drugs with no side effects.
I had Lump (gaanth, in my neck, they are little, about 6,7,and its about 1 year when I found. I go to my family doctor he treats me tuberculosis treatment for three months, but my lumps is still not gone. What are the treatment?
Why blood coming from throat when doing tongue cleaning from two days please say the reason and solution.
I am having acidity. breakfast usually at 8-8.15 before leaving f office, and by 11 am start too much hungriness. If nothing. Is eaten, then after sometime headache starts. Morning toilet two times for satisfaction. I am presently staying at Bijapur Karnataka. Kindly advice any homeo medicine.
Hello. I am from asansol, Burdwan. My mother is 39 yr, has diabetes and has many fractures in hand and leg and not a blood pressure patient. Today at the evening she suddenly could not feel her left hand, leg may be her left side. She is now taking homeopathy medicine. But what may be the real cause of this kind of thing suddenly. Kindly please answer.
Muze diabetes hai. Sugar fasting 145 or post meal 220 aaee. Mere petme Aug jaisa ho raha hai. Do waqt ka khan a Mai char bar Khata hu. Koi tablet nahi shuru.
I've observed wen I control my pee for longer time it loses pressure while peeing.Is it a negative sign.Pls help.
I am Mithesh. My dad have have BP problems, he is 50 years old ,he is serious now his full health is having problem and he is vomiting from two days.
What are the symptoms of flu? What are the symptoms of malaria? What are the symptoms of hypertension?
Sir, I am 49+ erections and ejaculations are normal during sex, but other times my pennis reduces to 1 to 1 1/2 size, please clarify whether it is general or any complications.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I had sex with a girl one month back and now I am getting small pimple in my body and I am scared about hiv What are the symptoms of hiv.
I have some problem in my stomach because due to last year I suffered from jaundice which serum was 12. please suggest what to do?
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.