Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita MangeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from head ace what can I do sir? Also coming more pimples in my face please give me solution sir?
I want to increase my muscles so please suggest me the diet plan as well as the good protein supplements as well.
My wife is 20 years old and whenever she gets period she loses a lot of blood and she feels very tired . Is that normal? My biggest question is that she bleeds a lot and blood is very thick that it is not being able to be absorbed by the pad. Is it normal?
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I have sprain in my right hand just below the nerves since 2 days also it occurs occasionally. What should I do?
My younger brother have side lower back ache for last 5 days. Please advise what medicine he should take?
My lower body ia getting to much fatty. please help me because this causing hurdles in my life. .how to lose my legs and hip fat.
I am 22 years old and I am facing problem of pimples on my face. What I should do to remove those pimples. And how to clean my face from the marks already there?
Indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
Home remedies for indigestion
1. Mix equal part of ginger juice (adrak ka rass) with lemon juice (nimbu ka rass) and add some rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) and take it before meals.
2. Take 2-3 gm of dried ginger powder with lukewarm water.
3. Take carrot juice.
4. Take 1 tsp. Of peppermint oil three times a day between meals.
5. Chew and swallow a spoonful of fennel or caraway seeds stop indigestion.
6. Roast, grind and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water twice daily.
7. Take 10 gm of old jaggery (gudha) with a pinch of long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder
8. Mix 3 gm of ajowan (ajwain) powder with 3 gm of dried ginger powder and take it one hour before meals.