Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Laxman Govind JanwalsYour feedback matters!
I have stretch marks on my lower back and butts. Is there any treatment to completely remove them or might be fade them away to a great extent?
Myself himanshu. M 21 years old male, hght 5'7, wght 62. I wanna increase my height n weight, without hitting at d gym, wt r d necessary diet to increase hight at this age, is it possible? please suggest wt r things to be taken care to increase few inches. please help. Thank you.
I have a lower back pain from last three months. I took medicines but still no relief. So please guide me.
My mother is of 49 years old, she is having knee problem when ever she is walking for more than 5 mins she tell having pain it is all about 1.5 years onwards so doctor's told her oil something between the knee has been decreased so what to do suggest so that my mother's pain will decrease, also she gets spots on the face which c was not having after using the medicines c got.
Last 3 days I am suffering from havy fever and also took medicine but till now I am not well what am I do now?
I am a 17 years old teen who is really skinny. My father, my mother, my brother, everyone in my family is healthy or fat but not skinny as I am. Could you please tell me a proper diet (with foods) and proper exercises to become fat? Thank You.
Sir I'm boy and my age 18 year but my body has not good it's very thin how to I make my body and got good health suggest me please.
I have mid psoriasis in my knee and my toe and back I have little bit patches so could you tell me any therapy to cure psoriasis.
Mai apne hairs ko daily shampoo krta hu bt 10-12 hours k baad hair oily ho jate hai. Hair greasy ho jate. Ye kaise thik hoga. Hair oil hone k chalte dandruff v ho Jata hai. Aur hairfall v hone lgta hai. Keraglo shampoo v use kiye bt kuch fayda ni hua. Ye kaise thik hoga? please suggest medicine and best shampoo?
Calcium Defiency in women
Diet is a well balanced food combination which should be tailored according to personal needs and as circumstances changes specially. The wrong food can fail to nourish us, can keep us awake at night, make us sluggish and overweight or tense us up;
Major points to be kept in mind to plan our diet are:
- Personal Needs.
- Stages of our life.
- Genetic and temperament conditions.
- Clinical condition.
- Personal needs are likes, dislikes and your time availability
- Stages of our life we are in is very important as age plays a major role. So, supplement and manipulation of food group depends on our age.
There are many health problems those arise because of lifestyle we follow:
- Posture-related problems.
- Mental health disorders, like depression and anxiety.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Abnormal heart beats.
- Menstrual problems.
- Acne and other skin problems.
Common deficiencies noted in women are:
Vegetarian and non - vegetarian diet have their unique role in maintaining bone mineral metabolism of body.
- Calcium Deficiency in women makes entire matrix of the bone week, therefore keeping check of calcium in our diet can prevent women from osteoporosis in later ages after menopause. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, with over 99% of the amount present is being found in the bones and teeth. After the age of 35, both men and women start losing calcium from their bones. During menopause, however, the rate of loss increases rapidly for women. It also has a role to play in nerve function, blood clotting, muscle health, and other areas.
- Source of calcium
- Seeds-sesame ,sunflower , cheese
- Soya bean and their products
Learn to combine calcium rich food for proper absorption, food contain oxalic acid prevent ca absorption like spinach and lotus stem.
- Sources of protein: like fish, meat, Poultry, eggs are also important.
- Source of vitamin-D: Vitamin D can be obtained from sun exposure, food like eggs, mushrooms, orange and fish.
- Source of Phosphorus: Phosphorus is found in high amounts in protein rich foods such as milk and milk products and meat and alternatives, such as beans, lentils, nuts, Sunflower Seeds and Broccoli.
Common menstrual problems faced by women are cramps, pcod, menorrhagia, and amenorrhea.
Certain foods like caffeine, alcohol, caffeinated tea and high salt diets increases intensity of cramps. Include 'Ca' rich foods like broccoli, low fat yoghurt, high fiber diets and omega-3 rich foods to help you during your menstrual cycle.
Working women should Try to include energy booster snacks like nuts for mid meals and plan carbohydrate rich diets with more of complex carbs in form of roasted grains and cereals bars. Keeping a check on amount of water intake is also very important. Replace caffeinated drinks with herbal infusion and buttermilk for detoxification of the body.
Ultimately we have to overcome the fatigue, lethargy and all the clinical condition by planning our meals and having a well balanced diet for a healthy body.