Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Laxman Govind JanwalsYour feedback matters!
I am in desk job in which I am sitting around 8-10 hours daily from last one month I have put on my weight how to reduced this? Kindly suggest me some abs exercise to reduced fat from my stomach.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Atherothrombotic diseases such as myocardial or cerebral infarction are serious consequences of the thrombus formed in blood vessels. Dhamasa possesses thrombolytic properties that could decompose blood clots. Dhamasa has been incorporated as a thrombolytic agent for the improvement of patients suffering from Atherothrombotic disease.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
How can I control on my own mind and heart. ? How can I heart strong some times my full body shake due to heart.
I am using megamass for My health but nothing had happened. Suggest me what can I do to increase My health. And what can I do for become fair My skin is oily and when I go outdoors by skin becomes dull. And oily.
I am 42, years old. My testosterone and vitamin b 12 is low what should I do. I am diabetic hb1c 7.2 and thyroid. Already taking thyrox 100 daily.
Sir I am a student but I can not get my sleep properly I want to sleep but I can not,there is a tension in my mind what should I do for this coz of this I am feeling not well so please suggest me what should I do.
Tadgola a great summer fruit
Tadgola a great fruit especially to have in summer, it actually cools you down although peeling the fruit is a little messy job.
Also known as ice apple, palm fruit or nungu. It is a delicious fruit, famous in maharashtra and tamil nadu, in summer. In bengal, it is known as taal. In bihar, it is known as taari.
It grows in clusters, and has a coconutty, brown exterior. On cutting open, each fruit had three to four jelly seeds that have a soft yellowish skin that darkens to a light brown when exposed to air.
They are a great source of potassium and low in sodium which helps to control blood pressure. They cool your body during summers and also help in maintaining electrolyte balance.
Eat this anytime of the day and enjoy it to the fullest in summers.