Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita KakadYour feedback matters!
I have black lines on my Nails from last 12 yrs. What is the reason behind this? Is it any kind of big problem for me? Can it be like before? Normal People like?
I am having some skin problem my skin is dry when I apply face cream my skin is totally white so please suggest me a good face cream.
I am 24 yrs old men. I am facing so much hair loss at the middle of my head at only one place and remaining hair is fine. Can I have suggestions to recover from that problem.
She has a very weird fungus type thing on her toe nail. Its getting worse day by day with pus coming out. And it pains alot. Seems as if the nail is totally damaged.
She is getting too many pimples since couple of weeks. Those pimples also have yellow pus in them. Please advice. She is using clindamycin and minonil now. It doest seem to be much effective.
My son is having acne and pimple both pus filled and water filled and they are not just enough they left marks on face of his cheeks.
I am facing hairfall problem from about 6 months, what should i do to stop this? Is it possible to get back my lost hair?
I was suffering from TB in January. I am taking medicine till now. But some pimples are continuously occurs on my forehead. I want to know is that becoz of high power medicine. Pls suggest me how to remove pimples.
I want to know whether lot of hairs in the anus causes itching there ? Please reply in detail. I am suffering from it.
I have hair loss problem. From two year. I have consult too much doctors.. Do not know. What to do. please suggest me. something.
How do I treat my excessive hair loss post delivery (bunch of hair falling out even if I touch or comb or wash) need home remedy.
I suffered by eczema from more then 3 months. After consulting my doctor no cures I found by his prescribed medicine. Sir/madam please suggest me how I cure this shit itching.
Hives, also known as ‘urticuria’ is a skin disorder that is characterized by formation of white or red welts on the surface of the skin. The sizes of the welts may vary and can last for up to six weeks or more. The disease is not life threatening but the general discomfort associated with it can interfere with your daily activities. The symptoms of hives are treated by taking anti-histamines and anti-itching medications.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Development of red or white welts, especially on torso, arms and the face
2. The welts may cause severe itching
3. Painful swelling on various parts of the body such as cheeks, lips and the insides of the throat
4. You may experience tightness in the chest and feel dizzy
What might be the causes?
Hives occur when certain cells are triggered into releasing histamine (an organic nitrogenous compound). The various factors that trigger this condition are:
1. Insects bites or parasite bites
2. Continuous scratching at the same spot
3. Various pain medications
4. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
5. High levels of stress
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
This disease can lead to severe complications which have been listed below:
1. Severe allergic reaction: Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that causes the bronchial tubes to narrow down thus, obstructing normal breathing. It is a condition that may, in certain cases, lead to death as well. Hence, you need prompt medical attention if you suffer from this complication.
2. Breathing complications: Swelling on the inner parts of the throat may obstruct normal breathing and cause you to pass out. It can also increase the risk of certain immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease (a disorder caused by eating gluten rich foods in excess).
The treatment for this disorder includes taking anti-histamine medications that help in blocking histamine (organic compounds which help to regulate physiological functioning) in the body. You may also be administered anti-inflammation medications to reduce inflammation. Wear loose clothing and stop scratching away at the affected regions of the body to make sure you do not aggravate the condition.