Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita DalmiaYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed with uti infection, I have taken cefixime as prescribed by my gone for 5 days. But results after 5 days again showed increased puss cells to 120wbc/hcf. Now my gynae advised ceftum 500 mg for 5 days then repeat test. What is the cure for this problem. Can I drink packed cranberry juice? please guide me.
I am 24 old male. Hv some urination and problem. Nd also hv discharge problem. you med. you should prefer.
This question is for my wife who is about 49 yrs old. Please suggest any good, effective and cheap medicine for controlling Type-2 level diabetes.
I am a 26 year old male. I usually feel uneasy (body ache, sleepiness, tiredness, lack of concentration). Please suggest me what should I do. I do not smoke and occasionally drink.
I am 19 years girl n my health is not good n my height is 4'11 n weight 37 give some tips for growth.
I am 17 years old. I suffered from chicken pox 6-7 years ago, but still have some scars on my nose, it looks weird. Suggest some ways to cure them naturally. I used honey to rub it daily on the nose, but the result was not satisfying.
Good morning sir. please tell me the medicine which is helpful for high blood pressure. My father has disease of higj blood pressure.
Hair problems were never so common. There are hair care chemicals, changing food patterns, and increasing pollution. Issues relating to hair loss, hair thinning, premature greying, roughening are all on the rise. Conventional treatment measures would again go the chemical way, adding to the vicious cycle.
Here is where Ayurveda helps. There are proven, safe, and effective ways to a healthy hair, which have been used for centuries now. According to Ayurveda, hair and bone are very similar and so what is good/bad for the bones is good/bad for the hair too. Hair problems are due to excessive pitta, which needs to be addressed.
Healthy hair is the result of a combination of diet, Ayurvedic herbal oils, exercise, sleep, and meditation. Some of the popular herbs are listed below along with other changes that can promote healthy hair growth.
- Bhringaraaja: It translates into “king of the hair” and is useful for most hair problems including hair fall, premature balding, calming the mind, and promoting sleep. It can be used both internally and externally.
- Brahmi: Another wonderful chemical for the hair, it can be mixed with curd and applied on the hair to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Amla: Hair packs made of amla powder and curd or water along with henna have been used since ages to ensure healthy hair.
- Ritha: These are natural soap nut powders without the use of chemicals and can be used for regular hair wash. The natural oils from the scalp are preserved and therefore hair remains healthy.
- Natural oils: A combination of oils including coconut, almond, olive, mustard, sesame and brahmi are popularly used on the hair. These promote hair growth, improve texture, and prevent greying. Massaging warm oil on the scalp and hair and leaving it overnight before washing gives great results.
- Aloe vera: Either in juice form or gel form, consuming aloe vera is useful in controlling hair loss.
- Sesame seeds: Consume a spoonful of white sesame seeds which is rich in magnesium and calcium. As noted above, these are essential (like for bone) for hair growth and useful in maintaining healthy hair.
Fresh fruits and vegetables like juices of carrot and lettuce, vitamin and mineral rich products like sprouts, nuts, soybeans, yeast, milk, and whole grains should be part of the diet to improve overall hair health.
Stress is another major reason for hair loss and premature greying. While stress is an inevitable part of our lives, we need to learn to manage it. Try meditation, yoga, music, or exercise to beat the stress.
Hydration: The toxins that are formed in the body need to be flushed out and so don’t forget to drink it up.