Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hi lam summaya tajder my marriage 2years complete still now lam was nt pregnant lhad thriord problem lam 50mg yesterday test it normal 1one more that tb problem infertility patient tb 12months completed its normal. How should l conceive pregnancy.
Dr. My partner n myself had unprotected sex on 20/9/16 n I gave her m pill tablet on Friday. Within 72 hours. Maybe it was 70 hours after we had sex. And her periods was supposed to be on 24/9/16 that is on Saturday. But till today she didn't get her periods. What is the reason? Is she pregnant?
we are planing for a baby I want to know which is the best day to involve in sex after the periods of my wife today morning,please suggest
I am 20 years old. During the time of periods I never used to have pain in my stomach. But from few months back I am having a severe stomach pain during periods. What's the reason behind it? What are the measures need to be followed? Earlier I used to have bleeding from 5 to 7 days but now it's completely reduced, not even for one day. Would you plzz help me with the problem.
My wife is 8 months pregnant having thyroid. TSH level is 25. Can she it chicken, eggs. Suggest me best diet for her.
Q: I am 19 year old female. I have Pcos. Recently I did my hormone profile. Test showed normal results. Only Prolactin was little more from normal range. It showed 35ng/ml. Moreover I have no complaints of headache and all other problems. Doctor paniced me. Why this hormone is more. I just want to know is there any problem in this issue. How to normalize level of prolactin.
Hello doctor this is jansi 19 years old and my periods were not regular from 5 months onwards my periods did not got last month periods got but only very less bleed I did not done any mistake and I am unmarried but also checked HCG test it is negative so tell doctor please what to do why I did not got for 5 month what It would may be there is any problem will be ha.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering frm PCOD. Ans I have gained lot of weight because of it. Please adive me a proper diet to loose weight
I am 20 years old girl n having irregular menses with nymphomania. I have a aken allopathic treatment. But I don't have any relief. What should I do.
My daugter get married two years back. But fails to coceive every month. In what way the hormones hinder fertilization or embryo development. Prescisely pimples develop as marker of failed conception. Please advise.
Eating nuts and Leafy vegetable help regulate the body clock and help sleep better at night. Circadian rhythm or internal clock regulate several different body function such as sleeping, waking body temp. Magnesium present in many foods such as dark chocolate, nuts, green leafy veg help cells to cope with body circadian rhythm.
Is there some time or specific posture to get a boy baby while having sex. And what are the symptoms of ovulation.
Hi. I had withdrawal bleeding on 21 april.And I got normal bleeding on 7-8th April. I took ipill within 2 hours. Today Is 16th May I dint get down. When I'll get down? I did home pregnancy test. All are negative.
The body is in a constant state of metabolism, which produces toxins or waste substances that need to be removed. Not removing them can affect the efficiency of the whole body system and result in various diseases.
Ayurveda believes that an individual’s well-being and overall health are the results of balance maintained between the three body fluids (pitta, Vata, and Kapha). Regular detoxification helps in restoring balance and thereby preventing diseases.
Read on to know some of the most effective detox methods from Ayurveda.
- Fasting: One of the best ways to clear the body of accumulated toxins is fasting. Fasting for shorter periods at regular intervals (like a chosen day of the week every week) is preferred. The overall benefits are reduced gas, fresher breath, mental clarity, overall well-being, and detoxification. You can choose to fast with only fruits, only water, only light foods, or complete fast depending on your body.
- Panchakarma massage: There are structured massage programs using essential oils and last for 4 days. There is a simple dietary regimen to be followed which washes the digestive system thoroughly and flushes out toxins through the colon.
- Detox programs: Ayurveda has detox programs of varying periods from daily to 4 days to 45 days. The salient features of these detox programs would be the same. There is a reference to ama which is the undigested residue from food that is present in the colon. During any of the detox program, the objective is to remove the ama, which is believed to be the causative factor for all digestive diseases.
- Eat at the same time every day, with complete attention on the food
- Do not fast or skip meals
- Eat only if you are hungry, after the previous meal has completely digested
- Do not eat to your full capacity
- When at your table, give 2 minutes before eating and 2 minutes after finishing the meal
- The lunch should be the main meal, with lighter meals at breakfast and dinner
- Eat warm, fresh, light vegetarian foods like roti, daal, whole grains, and vegetables.
- Sleep well, as your body requires more sleep during this process
- Hydrate yourself with warm water and/or teas to help flush out toxins
- Develop a regular light exercise regimen, which will improve digestion and eliminate wastes
- Try massage like Abhyanga followed by a warm shower
With these simple steps, see yourself detoxed and healthy with renewed vitality and energy. These are preferred to be done at the change of season to a colder one so that the body is rid of the toxins and fresh to take on the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.