Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhagatYour feedback matters!
My friend has irregular periods. What care should be taken by her? Her last two periods are as below. Starting date. 21 jan 2016 16 Feb 2016 Her menstrual cycle is 28 days. Her one time period is 4-5 days. But she still not have periods in march. What is the reason behind this? What to do?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.
Dear Doctor, I am 52 years old, and my wife age is 53, and she is little fat and more weight also. She was demanding me to lick her pussy more than one hour and I am tired also. Some times I ate her juicy unofficially , Is there any injure to me, please advice me.
I have taken unwanted 72 on 9/04/16 and my bleeding is started at 6: 00 am on 16/04/16, how long my bleeding will be? It's still bleeding right now, is there any side effect? When it will fix up?
Semolina is made up of durum wheat which means it keeps you full for a longer period of time and prevents you from overeating. In other words, you will be able to lose weight in a shorter period of time and maintain body weight. Semolina is digested very slowly which increases your chances of shedding more fat. Here's a semolina pancake recipe you could try.
Semolina is also known for boosting energy. It is ideal for all those living an active lifestyle. It keeps your body charged throughout the day, helps you perform better and prevents the general sense of lethargy felt during afternoons mostly. Make sure you add some vegetables to the dish to add more flavour and fibre.
Keeps bones and nervous system healthy
Semolina is great for your bone health and nervous system too. It increases bone density and keeps them healthy and strong. It contains phosphorus, zinc and magnesium which is necessary for the maintenance of a good nervous system. Here are 7 exercises to improve bone health.
Improves heart health
Semolina is excellent for your heart as well. It improves your cardiovascular health and prevents heart attacks, heart failures, etc. This is because semolina contains selenium in abundance which prevents infections and strengthens the immune system too. Here are more heart-healthy foods.
Semolina is an excellent source of iron. It contains sufficient amount of iron which is needed for your body. Consuming a diet that is full of iron will increase blood circulation, produce more fuel for your day-to-day functioning.
A girl suffering from a discharge of slimy water from her nipples so what would be the reason n which hormone has been increased, she is unmarried and age of 19, and what are the reason?
Mam /Sir meri age 22hai, 23 feb.ko avi shadi hui hai, Uske bad periods ki problem ho rhi hai. Period ka date 26 feb tha but 1 march ko aaya, aaj 9 april ho gya but periods nhi aaya. 2, 3 day se pet me drd v kvi 2hota hai aur aisa lgega period aa gya kvi 2lag rha bs aane hi wala hai but aata nhi. Kvi2 Jee michlane v lgta hai khana khane k bad lgega ulti ho jayega but hota nhi Sir bhari lgega. Koi bdi problems to nhi sir/mam plzzz uchit slah de. Bhut presan ho gye.
Hi I am 5 months pregnant. From yesterday evening I am suffering from stomach ache. I had 4 to 5 motions in the evening. I went to dispensary and the nurse has given pain killer injection and iV injection. She said it is due to indigestion of food. She checked my stomach and it is soft not hard. And I can feel fetus kicking or I do not know what it is but I can feel some sensation. The pain again started in the morning and it is light not much severe. What is wrong with me. I am really worried about my baby. Please reply soon.
What are the causes of excess bleeding During menstruation period? If bleeding is much more Dan it usually happens.
Whenever I eat I feel like throw out while engulfing morsels. Many times I succeed to control but sometimes it vomits out suddenly if I take 2-3 morsels in one go. Also my stomach get full in one and very first bite. My stomach push upwards every time after having meal. Thats why I do not like eating food. If I do not eat I feel hungry but if I eat I feel like done in very frst bite but at that time I think no, I am feeling hungry so I should eat more so I eat forcefully to full my stomach but it tends to throw out. What should I do? please help me. I am suffering alot.
Missing periods from 1month 15days. Sticky secretions coming from vagina. Labia minora shrinking. Did not had sex from 3months. Used i-pill during last sex. Which was 3months before and had 2 periods after that.
HelloI'm 21 female. My vagina is getting darker. How to whiten it naturally.? And does using shaving products gives me thicker hairs?
I am having burning and itching in vagina last few days. It increased after intercourse. Please advice.
I am 21 years old, and I wont get my monthly cycle correctly, every month the date changes, my question is, will it effect in my pregnancy, in future, but i am not married yet?
Hello I am suffering the problem with pcod. Can you suggest how to handle it or permanently how to stop it.
Cough is the natural reflex action of a human being to clear the throat or breathing passage from obstructions by foreign particles. Whooping cough or pertussis can be identified by the whooping sound that accompanies cold cough. Whooping cough is caused due to bacterial infection or through transmission from the infected person.
The following are few symptoms of whooping cough:
- Runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Cough accompanied by a whooping sound
- Frequent vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Whooping cough must be cured since it can pose serious health hazards for both children and adults and at times can even turn out to be life threatening. Ayurveda can effectively heal whooping cough naturally. The
Following are few simple steps offered by ayurveda for treating whooping cough:
- Honey: This is the most common and effective remedy suggested for whooping cough. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water to experience fast relief.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes whooping cough worse. So you must take care to quit the habit of smoking.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is also a remedy for whooping cough offered by ayurveda.
- Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a very effective remedy for curing whooping cough. You may mix the juice with honey or herbal tea.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice mixed with honey is considered to be a cure for whooping cough in ayurveda.
- Cloves: Sometimes cloves can also offer very fast relief from continuous coughing.
- Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves are also considered to be a very effective cure for whooping cough according to ayurveda.
- Breathing exercises: Practicing breathing exercises regularly can also give you relief from whooping cough.
Whooping cough generally persists for a week or two, but if severe it can continue to persist for even longer. You should not neglect whooping cough and must follow the above mentioned remedies right from the beginning to experience faster relief.
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal-reflux disease.
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia and some of the prominent ones are as follows:
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B-12: If vitamin b-132 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner.