Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhagatYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm sonam I got itching in vagina it's so painful while the process of urine. Is it for the heat or what. Suggest me from home made solutions.
Fitness info - Newer ways to fitness
Fitness buffs are finding ways to perk up their workouts. And it doesn't have to be as boring with fads like clubbercise crawling and paddling the workouts to 90s classics and charts hits in a dark room with glowsticks
Crawling: It can burn upto 1000 calories an hour. It is on own body weight as lot of versions army crab walk inch worm that tone different muscle groups.
Clubbing: Clubbercise is perfect for old ravers. Dance workouts with all the fun of a night out without a hangover the next day and can burn 500 calories in an hour.
Back to school: Rabble is an hour of school games like hopscotch reworked for grownups for newer generations. And it can burn upto 1000 calories in a session.
Paddleboard: No one can forget the picture of naked orlando bloom on paddleboard last summer, but no need to strip off for this fitness craze which tones every muscle in the body and burn 400 calories per hour.
Get wet: Water workouts are set to make a big splash. Aqua aerobics is a circuit training classes in the pool with timed sprints lengths that isolate top or bottom half and planks at the poolside and expects to burn 500 calories per session
Hello doctor 6 weeks ago I got chickenpox. After 2 to 4 days of chicken pox 2 white pimple on head of penis. It was there for 2 days and cured automatically. Is that chickenpox or any STD. Because I received a body massage and hand job from girl. After one month tested for herpes HIV and vdrl. All results came negative. Is that chicken pox or STD. Can I get herpes by only hand job. No other sexual encounter I didn't even touch her. please help me doctor am worried.
I am suffering from PCOS. Any solutions. Even my periods are irregular. Even I have problem of hirutisim.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Im 21years old I hve pcod and using cycloset syrup. I did not take syrup regularly bcz I forgot every time. I did nt get my period since 3months. What should I do to get period suggest me medicine to get period with in 1week Thnq.
I am 25 year old unmarried suffering from pcos and kidney stones together along with weight gain of a 30kgs in past 3 yrs, I m very depressed and crazy now. What can help in curing me fast.
My due date is october 10th but I got periods before that 5th oct itself. After two weeks october 19th again I got periods but which is not same as first dark pink colour it happened with light spots for 5 days. My belly size increased during second periods that is october 19th m getting very fatigue and I take food with less quantity. Frequently urination after 19th october so its pregnancy or not?
I missed my periods which was supposed to come on 10th july 2016, and had a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Then lighter flow of periods arrived on 20th july which continued for 2.
High blood sugar occurs when the insulin in the body fails to metabolize the sugar from the food, which raises the amount of glucose in your blood. It is a metabolic disorder which can be managed effectively with the help of lifestyle modifications such as exercise and food. This article is going to focus on the foods that you can eat to lower your blood sugar levels.
Here are 9 foods that you can use to reduce blood sugar levels:
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a herb which is very effective in getting your blood sugar down to manageable levels. You can simply sprinkle cinnamon on your food before eating it.
Fenugreek (methi): Fenugreek is a common spice which is used in almost all Indian cuisines. It has a number of health benefits, one of which is reducing blood sugar levels. Soaking fenugreek in water and then drinking it the next day is a very effective remedy in combating sugar problems.
Garlic: Not just for sending away the vampires!, it is also very effective in blood sugar control. Extracts of garlic have been shown to increase insulin in the body which is required to metabolize the sugar in the body.
Heart Healthy Fats: Heart healthy fat based foods such as nuts and seeds are good for increasing the good cholesterol levels (HDL) in the body. Avocadoes contain nutrients which lower the risks of various diseases such as diabetes. In a nutshell, these fats make the cells of the body less resistant to insulin.
Blueberries: Blueberries contain anthocyanin (water soluble pigments) which is very good for your health. They also contain fiber in large amounts which make you feel fuller faster. This fruit has also been shown to improve insulin sensitivity in the body.
Vinegar: Vinegar is an age old remedy to control blood sugar levels; it contains acetic acid which causes a reduction in certain harmful enzymes in the stomach. Vinegar is also known to prevent blood sugar spikes when consumed with food.
Complex Carbohydrates: Complex carbohydrates raise your blood sugar but not like its cousin, simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates cause an immediate spike in your blood sugar levels where as complex carbs provide a steady stream of energy. So drop that packet of refined flour and get that whole wheat variant.
Cherries: Cherries, especially tart cherries and dark sweet cherries, are full of anthrocyanins. Insulin resistance prevents insulin from working properly to control blood sugar in normal ranges. Eating a diet high in anthrocyanins can mean improved use of insulin and lower blood sugars.
Nuts: People who eat nuts regularly have lower rates of heart disease than people who don't eat them. Even among the healthiest eaters, the ones who also eat nuts boast the best health record. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.