Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhagatYour feedback matters!
Is doing vaginal sex daily is good or bad for both in doing vaginal sex there is any risk plzz a brief explain doctor.
I had sex with my boyfriend with protection, despite of which I'm late on my period by 5 days. Should be worried ?
I and my wife are virgin. Unable to penetrate penis in her vagina. She makes her body very tight and put her hand on vagina when I am going to insert my penis. She resist me and push me and fear of pain. Due to this unable to do sex.Please tell.
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
Iam 19 year old girl up with unwanted pregnancy just missed my period urine test positive what medical prescription available.
I am from chennai. We are married for six months. My wife yet to get pregnant. We did sex repeatedly after her period. Which started on sep 22. We did during ovulation too. Now she missed period for the third day. But some light vaginal discharge. Few drops only. Does it mean pregnancy or period?
hello. My mom Every month during periods time she suffer from severe stomach pain. She visited many doctors nd used many medicines but no use.
How can I increase my sperm count? And my wife has low AMH. If there are any process to increase her AMH? Can we get any child normally other than IVF?
I am 27 years old married woman. I am trying to get pregnant. In december I had periods on 3rd, in January on 6th, February on 12th, march on 21st. Which are the fertile days to make relation for getting pregnant. Kindly advise.
20 year old female here. Missed my periods. It's been 17 days since the due date. Did 3 pregnancy test. They came negative. My bf never ejaculated inside. We did have unprotected sex. I had vaginal infections in between and took taxim upon consultation. What is the reason for my missed periods. And what is the cost of a blood test for pregnancy.
I am 26 yr, old,my height 5'6" weight 85. I am, suffering pcos and irregular period, weight gain. please suggest a daily diet. For control it.
I'm pcos patient my reports are given in my documents. Currently I'm not taking any medication. From last few months I'm having frequent need to urinate as well as bloating and constipation sometimes. As these are also few symptoms of ovarian cancer I'm concerned about it. Is it possible to have such problem as my hormonal imbalance is much higher than regular?
Hi doctor, some one told to me age gap between of children's more then 3 years better not 2 years but mine is now 2 years 4months now we are planning for 2nd one mine is first one c-section so please tell me I'm waiting.
Hi Sir, Mujhe ye janana hai ki period khatam hone ke baad din count karne ya jis din period start hota woh count karna hai pregnancy ke liye which time suitable for pregnancy?
I am married from last two and a half month trying to conceive. My last period was on 16th of dec 2016 & today I found a very minute clot of blood while washing my genitals. Is this d symptom of pregnancy or alarm for upcoming period. Pls help. Moreover m feeling sleepy n tired from a couple of days.
My periods are not on regular basis or in monthly periods. It takes more than 1 month. What should I do?
Im 30 weeks pregnant scan show water is less doctor advise me agricet granules 4 sachet and glucose should be given 3 daily for 3 days please suggest how to recover afi or water.
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.