Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita BhagatYour feedback matters!
चाय पीने के दुष्प्रभाव* ☕
दो सौ वर्ष पहले भारतीय घर में चाय नहीं होती थी, लेकिन आज कोई भी घर आये अतिथि को पहले चाय पूछता है। ये बदलाव अंग्रेजों की देन है। कई लोग ऑफिस में दिन भर चाय लेते रहते है, यहाँ तक की उपवास में भी चाय लेते है । किसी भी डॉक्टर के पास जायेंगे तो वो शराब - सिगरेट - तम्बाखू छोड़ने को कहेगा, पर चाय नहीं,
क्योंकि यह उसे पढ़ाया नहीं गया और वह भी खुद इसका गुलाम है. *परन्तु किसी अच्छे वैद्य के पास जाओगे तो वह पहले सलाह देगा चाय ना पियें।*
चाय की हरी पत्ती पानी में उबाल कर पीने में कोई बुराई नहीं परन्तु जहां यह फर्मेंट हो कर काली हुई सारी बुराइयां उसमे आ जाती है।
हमारे गर्म देश में चाय और गर्मी बढ़ाती है, पित्त बढ़ाती है। चाय के सेवन करने से शरीर में उपलब्ध
विटामिन्स नष्ट होते हैं। इसके सेवन से स्मरण शक्ति में दुर्बलता आती है।
1. चाय का सेवन रक्त आदि की वास्तविक उष्मा को नष्ट करने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है।
२. दूध से बनी चाय का सेवन आमाशय पर बुरा प्रभाव डालता है और पाचन क्रिया को क्षति पहुंचाता है।
३. चाय में उपलब्ध कैफीन हृदय पर बुरा प्रभाव डालती है, अत: चाय का अधिक सेवन प्राय: हृदय के रोग को उत्पन्न करने में सहायक होता है।
४. चाय में कैफीन तत्व छ: प्रतिशत मात्रा में होता है जो रक्त को दूषित करने के साथ शरीर के अवयवों को कमजोर भी करता है।
५. चाय पीने से खून गन्दा हो जाता है और चेहरे पर लाल फुंसियां निकल आती है।
६. जो लोग चाय बहुत पीते है उनकी आंतें जवाब दे जाती है. कब्ज घर कर जाती है और मल निष्कासन में कठिनाई आती है।
७. चाय पीने से कैंसर तक होने
की संभावना भी रहती है।
८. चाय से स्नायविक गड़बडियां होती हैं, कमजोरी और पेट में गैस भी।
९. चाय पीने से अनिद्रा की शिकायत भी बढ़ती जाती है।
१०. चाय से न्यूरोलाजिकल गड़बड़ियां आ जाती है।
११. चाय में उपलब्ध यूरिक एसिड से मूत्राशय या मूत्र नलिकायें निर्बल
हो जाती हैं, जिसके परिणाम स्वरूप चाय का सेवन करने वाले
व्यक्ति को बार-बार मूत्र आने की समस्या उत्पन्न हो जाती है।
१२. इससे दांत खराब होते है. - रेलवे स्टेशनों या टी स्टालों पर बिकने वाली चाय का सेवन यदि न करें तो बेहतर होगा क्योंकि ये बरतन को साफ किये बिना कई बार इसी में चाय बनाते रहते हैं जिस कारण कई बार चाय विषैली हो जाती है। चाय को कभी भी दोबारा गर्म करके न पिएं तो बेहतर होगा।
१३. बाज़ार की चाय अक्सर अल्युमीनियम के भगोने में
खदका कर बनाई जाती है। चाय के अलावा यह अल्युमीनियम भी घुल कर पेट की प्रणाली को बर्बाद करने में कम भूमिका नहीं निभाता है।
१४. कई बार हम लोग बची हुई चाय को थरमस में डालकर रख देते हैं इसलिए भूलकर भी ज्यादा देर तक थरमस में रखी चाय का सेवन न करें। जितना हो सके चायपत्ती को कम उबालें तथा एक बार चाय बन जाने पर इस्तेमाल की गई चायपत्ती को फेंक दें।
१५. शरीर में आयरन अवशोषित ना हो पाने से एनीमिया हो जाता है. - इसमें मौजूद कैफीन लत लगा देता है. लत हमेशा बुरी ही होती है.
१६. ज़्यादा चाय पिने से खुश्की आ जाती है.आंतों के स्नायु भी कठोर बन जाते हैं।
१७. चाय के हर कप के साथ एक या अधिक चम्मच शक्कर ली जाती है जो वजन बढाती है।
१८. अक्सर लोग चाय के साथ नमकीन, खारे बिस्कुट,पकौड़ी आदि लेते है. यह विरुद्ध आहार है. इससे त्वचा रोग होते है.।
१९. चाय से भूख मर जाती है, दिमाग सूखने लगता है, गुदा और वीर्याशय ढीले पड़ जाते हैं। डायबिटीज़ जैसे रोग होते हैं। दिमाग सूखने से उड़ जाने वाली नींद के कारण आभासित कृत्रिम स्फूर्ति को स्फूर्ति मान लेना, यह बड़ी गलती है।
२०. चाय-कॉफी के विनाशकारी व्यसन में फँसे हुए लोग स्फूर्ति का बहाना बनाकर हारे हुए जुआरी की तरह व्यसन में अधिकाधिक गहरे डूबते जाते हैं। वे लोग शरीर, मन, दिमाग और पसीने की कमाई को व्यर्थ गँवा देते हैं और भयंकर व्याधियों के शिकार बन जाते हैं।
21. चाय का सेवन लिवर पर बुरा प्रभाव डालता है।
My girl frend having mc problem always coming late 6_10 days why can you give suggestion for that why it's happen and any problem will create in the future like conceive baby I am afraid please deploy me.
I am 23 years old Female. I am suffering from PCOD and I gained weight because of PCOD. Please advise me to cure PCOD and weight loss
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
Hi I got cesarean delivery back 3nd half month but my bleeding was going on till yesterday because in report we got something placenta remain after that v done d&c but bleeding was going on it was 26mm n report then it came 18mmm thej 10 nd now its 8mm in report but yesterday my bleeding was stopped and today we joined in sex does there is any chances of becoming pregnant I do not want to be pregnant now so I became I feel scare so what is the solution exmpl any tablet is there to not become pregnant because we joined today so please let me know any solution quickly.
I trying to be pregnant. My last period date is 28 feb. please tell me. How can I get pregnant. Last month I tried but I failed. How to intercourse and when. Plzz explain me.
Dear doc I am highly confused and stressed over ths situation. I had unprotected intercourse with my husband on 28th Feb and the very next day. I took I pill within 24hrs. Now my periods are missed since 12th March. And I hv checked positive. One very dark line and one light pink line. But two lines were there on prega news kit. Please clarify how come I pill got failed? Additional information: 1. Last menses 12 Feb, 2016 2. Had c section delivery in Aug 2014 3. Had medical abortion in June 2015 Doctor, please guide me the next step which I shud take. Can I take mifepristone and misoprostol on my own to terminate it as last time my doc suggested the same tablets to terminate it? This time I am seeking your guidance. Thanks in anticipation and hoping for quick reply! Rajnee.
Monsoon is that delightful time when the weather finally takes a positive turn and we are relieved of the scorching heat. Along with the easily visible temperature change, monsoon brings a number of changes which can have an increasingly positive impact on our health.
Read on to find out four effective ways to make the best of this season:
1. Train your brain - it has been proven that a walk amidst nature is the most effective way to increase brain function. Monsoon season provides an ideal temperature for you to go out for a stroll to your nearby park or street and this can do a lot of good to your brain. Such walks have been found to increase both memory and focus to a considerable extent.
2. Indulge in outdoor activities - it is almost impossible to step out for exercises during the sweltering summer months as it can cause severe dehydration of the body. However, autumn brings a considerable temperature decrease with it and is the perfect time to indulge in healthy outdoor activities such as cycling, running, hiking etc.
3. Utilize the extra sunlight - autumn grants us one extra hour of sunlight and you should make the most of it. Exposing your body to the sun for a time period of 10-15 minutes on a daily basis can effectively cover the amount of vitamin d required by the body.
4. Consume seasonal fruits - a number of healthy fruits are available in autumn such as apples, which are packed with vitamin a and are extremely beneficial for eye, hair and skin health. Moreover, pumpkin and squash are other fruits which are rich sources of beta carotene and thus help in building immunity against diseases such as cancer and hypertension.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
What can I do to ease my digestive issues during pregnancy?
What happens when you carry a baby in your womb that weighs a couple of kilos? well, it presses upon your digestive tract and makes digestion an issue for you. However, the baby’s weight is not the only factor that matters here. The massive amount of hormonal changes that your body undergoes also adds greatly to the issue.
Digestive problems are not grave during pregnancy. Instead, they are fairly common everywhere. There are many simple steps that can aid you in easing your digestive process when you are pregnant.
1. Sit up straight:
Since the bulging baby is putting on immense weight on your stomach, you need to sit up straight when eating in order to ease the pressure. Moreover, avoid lying down for at least an hour after having your meal.
2. Wind up the meal size:
Along with winding up the meal size, make sure that you increase its frequency, or else your baby will have to starve.
Instead of having three large meals in a day, try dividing them down to five small meals in 24 hours. Small and frequent meals will keep you from bloating and prevent indigestion issues.
Although pregnancy calls for no vigorous activity, it also does not require becoming stationary all at once. When pregnant, you need to carry out 30 minutes of light workout daily, such as walking or riding a stationary cycle. Exercise stimulates adrenaline that in turn promotes bowel movements for a better digestion.
4. Limit caffeine intake:
Caffeine is not going to help with your digestive issues, especially if you are carrying a life in your womb. Hence, try to avoid it, particularly during the night hours.
Ask your doctor to prescribe you some antacids that you can consume on a daily basis. Antacids help a lot with indigestion issues.
6. Don’t bend over your waist:
When pregnant, your waist is the part of your body that is suffering the most pressure. Hence, you would want to bother that part of your body at the least. Avoid bending over your waist. If required, do it at your knees.
7. Eat healthy:
Stuffing your stomach with unnecessary carbohydrates will only make it worse for you. Hence, for a healthy baby as well as a healthy digestive system, resort more to healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables. Fibre in your diet will help you mobilize your gut for an easy digestion.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
I was having swelling in my both foot. So doctor suggested me for MRI test. In test, everything was normal with a exception that I am suffering from edema. I am taking homeopathic medicine since 1 month, but not finding any benefit from this. What should I do now?
Hello, I am 32 years female , I gone through from molar pregnancy after this treated I have normal menstruation but from one an half month I have no periods . Hope its not a problem. Please suggest.
Does amenohrrea leads to facial hair? If yes, then what are the remedies to cure it? And is it because of male hormones in the system?
Osteoporosis is slowly emerging as an epidemic in modern day India, with more and more women getting affected by it. Perhaps, it will not be an overstatement to say that by the year 2025, India will be known as the osteoporosis capital of the world. But, the good news is that treatment for osteoporosis and other bone-related diseases is developing rapidly and you can easily maintain proper bone health by making yourself aware about the issues that might affect your bones and opting for ways to prevent them.
How severely are Indian women affected by bone related problems?
With the increase in longevity in Indian women, the extent of bone-related problems is also increasing, especially among women who are close to or have been through menopause. Studies reveal that severe bone-related problems affect about 20% of Indian women between the age of 40 and 50. Some common bone disorders that have a significant impact on the health of women with increasing age are:
- Osteoporosis: This condition is associated with brittle and fragile bones, prevailing as a result of tissue loss due to hormonal changes or lack of requisite amount of vitamin D or calcium in the body
- Osteopenia: Its severity is more than that of osteoporosis and this condition involves the lessening of bone tissues mineral and protein content
- Osteomalacia: It is a condition in which your bones become soft due to vitamin D or calcium deficiency
- Arthritis: In this condition, your joints get inflamed, leading to pain and stiffness
What are the common symptoms associated with bone-related diseases?
If you observe the following signs, you might be suffering from a bone related problem:
- Experiencing pains without any known causes
- Painful joints and muscles
- Difficulty in walking properly
What are the measures can you take to prevent them?
Women under the age of 20 can prevent bone-related issues by:
- Having a balanced diet
- Ensuring that your diet contains the requisite amount of protein, calcium and vitamin D
- Participating in physical activities such as running and jogging
- Staying outdoors to get exposed to sunlight
- Maintaining proper body weight
During the perimenopausal phase (the time when a women is about to experience menopause), she is more susceptible to bone-related issues and should take extra steps to maintain proper bone health. Some of these measures include:
- Being careful about nutrient intake
- Getting yourself checked by a gynecologist at regular intervals to ensure that you have correct bone density and vitamin D and calcium levels
- Taking calcium or vitamin D supplements, if required
- Ensuring that you have an active lifestyle