Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I hav to travel to long distance in 3mnth of pregnant, my gynic prescribed me doxicon, vomiford, gestoford. For wat diz tabs are used, doxicon n vomiford are safe during pregnant? please let me know the info regarding diz tabs.
Cow Urine Therapy has been in practice for many health problems in India for centuries. In India, cow is a symbol of spirituality and cow urine is not only used in devotional practices, but also comes packed with a bunch of health benefits.
'Kamadhenu' is worshipped for thousands of years as the Goddess who fulfils desire. In Ayurveda, cow is considered as the mother of all entities as the products obtained from cow are beneficial to all mankind in many ways. The milk, urine, curd, ghee and dung obtained from cow are beneficial in different ways as food supplement and medicine. Cow urine or Gomutra destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free. The medicinal usage of Panchgavya, especially cow urine is practiced in Ayurveda which is classified as complementary and alternative medicine.
The two Indian epics, Shushruta samhita and Charaka samhita, have described that the consumption of cow urine produces body warmth. In modern medical science, it has been well established that the thyroid hormones are responsible for producing body warmth. The oral administration of cow urine has thyroid stimulating effect and therapeutic value of urinary iodine present in the cow urine is immense. Cow urine or Gomutra contains iodine, which is easily absorbable from the gastrointestinal tract. The mean urinary iodine levels in dairy cows may vary from 79.2 to 94.8 micrograms of iodine per litre of urine depending upon their physiological conditions. Iodine is an essential element to produce thyroid hormones such as triiodothyronine and thyroxine. These are catabolic hormones that generate heat and cause body warmth. It has been proven that the cow urine contains iodine in required level for normal functioning of thyroid gland.
Urinary iodine concentration in cow urine varies depending upon its biological status and it could stimulate the patient's thyroid gland activity on oral administration of iodine. Thyroxine stimulates more oxygen utilization and heat production by many different cells of the body.
During iodine deficiency, the pituitary gland secretes enhanced amounts of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), which causes compensatory adjustment. This leads in the production of more extensive secretory epithelium which in turn will result in enlargement of the thyroid gland and loss of colloid material in the thyroid follicles. In this scenario, exogenous supplementation of iodine brings back the normal thyroid status.
The administration of cow urine, which contain good levels of iodine, can keep the thyroid gland activity on a better footing. We now have the support of scientific validation for the experience of warming up of the human body after consumption of cow urine or Gomutra.
Sometimes my breasts pains sometimes its all ok. Is there anything to worry about. Is there any chance of breast cancer.
I am 21 years old, I went for an unprotected sex on 15th feb of this month several times (5 times but ejaculation outside) at a time but my partner is saying he did not ejaculated inside me every time he ejaculated was outside my vagina but still I took ipill on 16th feb within 24 hours. My menses actually commences on 28-30th of every month. After taking ipil for two days I was suffering from dizziness, headache, constipation, abdomen pain, back pain, loose motion, weakness. From 19th from my vagina a white type of liquid started flowing till now it is flowing but the amount decreased a bit. moreover on 20th feb some drops of blood came out from my vagina at night. But till now there is no sign of bleeding as it was mentioned that withdrawal bleeding will occur within 4-5 days. So, I am actually pretty much worried and tensed, please guide me and help me.
She is 30 years old but anybody who sees her can not believe that she is 30 because her health is very weak. Before marriage she used some protein powder for health but after marriage she discontinue that. For this her health became very weak. please suggest me some medicine by which her health will become healthy forever.
I am 61 and my wife is 52 She has no periods since last two years Last night we had sex without condom. Any problem or shall she take any pills etc.
Hii. I'm 23 years old and am suffering from excessive irregular mensuration periods from last 6 months. From sept 2015 to nov 2015 it didn't happen then under homeopathic medication it did for december and january month and now again for february it doesn't till now. I had to quit the medicine due to some personal reasons. Can you tell what's the reasons and cure for this problem. Also i'm gaining weight due to this.
I am a 25 year old girl. I have case of inverted nipple. Its one of my both nipples and its protrudes out if I do it manually without any pain but it tends to go back inside after a while. Suggest some remedy which does not involve operation.
I have problem of irregular periods. Last time I got periods on 30 nov and before that on 11 oct. I had sex with my bf on 19 dec by taking all precautions but now I am having doubt of pregnancy. I used prega news to check it on 19 jan. It shows negative result. My bf is suggesting me to take ipill. I am relly very worried. Suggest me something doctor.
Hi I am 33 years old and I married 1 year ago. Me and my husband are planning for child since last 4 months and I am not being able to conceive. I have subserosa fibroids of about 31 mm and bulky uterus. Can it be a problem. please suggest me the solution.
Do you feel disinterested in getting physically close to your partner? If yes, then it can be a sign of HSDD, that is Hypoactive sexual desire disorder. It is a sex disorder marked by disgust and disinterest towards sex. This disorder affects both men and women.
Men with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Men are generally perceived as highly sexual beings, but in reality, 1 out of 5 men may be suffering from HSDD.
Some possible causes of male HSDD include:
- Psychological issues: Anxiety and stress due to the strain of family or relationship problems, rigours of daily life or mental disorders such as depression are some of the factors that influence sexual desire.
- Medical causes: Diseases (for example: diabetes), conditions (such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity) and drugs (such as hair loss medications) have adverse effects on sexual desire.
- Hormonal problems: Low levels of testosterone usually lead to low sexual desire. Other hormones, such as the thyroid hormone or prolactin (hormone that governs the development of breast milk) can also contribute to the cause.
- Low levels of dopamine: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter, which is responsible for the pleasure perception in your brain. Low levels of dopamine usually signify low sexual desire.
How it can be treated ?
If the cause is psychological, then sex therapy (psychological counselling based on sexual issues) is used to treat HSDD. But if it is hormonal, testosterone supplements are used.
Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Female HSDD is more complicated and is difficult to diagnose. HSDD can affect women across all ages.
In women, this disorder can have a wider spectrum of causes, which include:
- Interpersonal relationship problems: Certain problems such as the partner’s performance issues, loss of emotional gratification with relationships, childbirth and becoming nothing, but only a loved one’s caregiver can all lead to low sexual desire.
- Sociocultural influences: Media’s portrayal of sexuality, peer pressure and job stress have negative influences on sexual desire.
- Low testosterone: Women produce testosterone as well, and similar to men, low levels of this sex hormone cause a significant dip in sexual desire.
- Medical problems: Mental illnesses such as depression or medical problems, such as fibroids or endometriosis (a disorder characterized by the growth of uterine tissues outside the organ) affect women, physically and mentally, thus making ‘hypoactive sexual desire disorder’ a possibility.
- Medications: Excessive use of antidepressants, oral contraceptives and blood pressure drugs can lower sexual desire.
- Age: The androgen (sex hormone) levels lower drastically as a woman ages, thus negatively impacting her sexual desires.
Sex therapy (therapy that concerns itself with counselling and addressing one’s physical or psychological hindrances to sex) medication changes, diagnosing underlying medical problems, vaginal estrogens and testosterone therapy (therapy that helps in managing the effects of low levels of testosterone) are mostly used to increase sexual desire in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I have two daughter and I am planning for baby but a doctors suggested me that I have low y chromosome in sperm I will plan it will daughter again can y chromosome will be increased. Any doctor who can help me.
Fish is one of the best source of protein. White fleshed fjsh is low in fat and is extremely healthy. Oily fish are on the other hand, a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids so include fish atleast twice a week in your diet.
This is sailaja age 25, I have vitamin d deficiency later I was diagnosed with pcos and I am suffering from lower back pain can you please suggest me what should I do to overcome all these problems as I need to get married soon. I already took vitamin d supplements and taking homeopathic medication for pcos but no use since 8 months. Thank you.
Saffron is widely used not only for its taste and aroma but for its health benefits as follows:
1. Active components in saffron acts as an antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
2. Is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is important for cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Iron is essential for red blood cell production.
3. Is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
4. Is used for asthma, cough and to loosen phlegm.
5. Is useful for sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, Alzheimer?s disease, pain, heartburn & dry skin.
6. Women use saffron for easing menstrual cramps & premenstrual syndrome. Men use it to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) & infertility.
7. Is also used to increase interest in sex & to induce sweating.
8. Some people apply saffron directly to the scalp for prevention and cure of baldness (alopecia).
9. Is beneficial for hair as it helps in stimulating hair growth.
10. It can be mixed with licorice and milk and applied to bald spots. This will combat hair loss and promote hair growth.