Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SunitaYour feedback matters!
I am 62 yrs old, my wife 58 yrs old. My wife's uterus was removed five years back, as her periods did not stop (at age 52), on the suggestion of her doctor the uterus was removed. Till then (5 yrs back) we were having sex at least once a week. Now we are unable to have sex as my wife is afraid because the uterus is removed. A few months back we had sex once, but since my penis was small and did not become stiff we did not enjoy sex. In the meantime I used to masturbate a lot (at least 3 times a week). What should I do to make my penis become stiff and satisfy my wife. Is it good to have sex when the uterus is removed. Please reply. Thanks.
I had yellow teeth. I brush twice a day since 3-4 years. It helped whiten my upper teeth but my lower teeth are still a bit yellow at some places. Can you suggest a solution.
I am suffering from continuous sneezing, fever, headache and running nose since last five days, what should I do?
Hi doctor, I have peeling skin on penis a kind of white peel. This is since last 2 days. I am not sure how i can get this off. I wash it and dry but the next day it is back. Sometomes it is itchy. But when urinating there is no burning or pain. I had fever and cold just before this happened. Doctor suggested me amoxylin, zerodol and montlus which she said would be high dose. Is this due to that reason. Please let me know what i should i do to get rod off this white peeling. Thanks.
I have been facing this problem for almost 3 years now, The skin around my lips have become dark (not completely but in small patches ), I went to 4 or 5 doctors until now but I have not seen any improvement even after regular medication. I even turned to Homeopathy but still no results, I read about it on the internet and found that there are multiple reasons for these dark patches on my skin. One of the doctors in Ghaziabad gave me a cream Called Momate which was very quick to remove the patches but as soon as I stopped applying it the patches returned. I am really clueless now as to what should I do. I have long been keeping beard and mustaches to hide the marks. I really want to get rid of these spots.
Even after burning 1000 calories through exercise and gym trg and strict diet, my weight rose by 1 kg this week which really disappointed me. What should I do as I have to reduce 10 kg in a very short time. Iam 1.73 cm in height and weigh 86 kg.
I am 23 year old male, have back pain last one month so please suggest me any type of medicine for pain thank you,
Am 23 year old men. My weight is 45. I need to increase my weight. Please prescribe me a most reliable medicine except homeopathic.
I am feeling variation in heart beat and shortness of breath ,I feel pain in stomach chest burning sensation and discomfortness my bp recorded was 152/78 Please suggest me to cure.
What you suggested that sleeping naked is more usable than wearing clothes, I have fear of falling ill in ac or in winter.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.