Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil WaghmareYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my right shoulder. I used to play cricket (right arm medium fast ). Is there anything I have to worry about? If there means how to take off my pain and make myself healthy? Give me some dietary suggestions for this case?
My mother was having spondylitis on her spine since 2009 and it was cured by 2012 after taking the medicines. But again in 2015 she felt the pain and we took her to the orthopaedic. But this time she did not recover. And after spending few month being suggested by the orthopaedic we took her to the neurologist. .and he ran few tests including MRI Scan .and said that there is some minor issues. And prescribed two drugs named steriocort and Oslol tr 40. Which she took for 37 days. But on 38th day she started to feel very weak. Her appetite was very less. vomited 3 times. Always felt drowsy. .urination got hampered .could not pass stool. And felt very uneasy. And eventually on 44th day situation got worse and we eventually admitted her in a hospital under a neuro surgeon. And her situation got worse as she could not walk now properly. Then the concerned doctor asked to stop the medicine immediately and asked for few more tests. But on next to next day he said there is no neurological problems and referred to a general physician. .then we got one founding that her sodium level was 114 when we took her first time to the neurologist 46 days back. And the doctor also said that haemoglobin level is very low I. E.8.6, and platelet count was very less at 66000. Then the doctor also said that she is having cough in her chest. And she started her treatment. .and we found that patient was recovering. After admission she was not talking. Always kept her eyes closed. But on 2nd day we saw that she was opening her eyes. And also started communication with others. And she started taking normal foods. But on 3rd day we found her totally different. .as if she is having some mental disorder. .her hands were moving in some wayward directions. Speech was not in order. Keeping her eyes always closed. Could not walk. Taking food was also stopped. Seeing that we consulted with the concerned doctor and she said that she is OK. .and there is no problem as such. This is not a very sounding problem. After taking to home she could get better. But today is the second day. Her situation is getting worsening. .As psychiatric patient. Please suggest what to do? As we are confused.
I'm 65 yrs. Of age & having low back pain for last one month. I also have regular constipation problem & doesn't get proper sleep.
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.