Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Vora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil VoraYour feedback matters!
Turmeric fights inflammation and brightens the appearance of skin. It also acts as a natural remedy against internal bacteria and toxins lead to acne use 1/4 tsp for great results
Hello sir My name khushbu kumari I lives with mom sir My weight is 85 kg .this is my problem please tell me how can I lose my weight.
Mai dubla patla hun. Kuch log kehte hai ki banana and milk mix karke lo kya ye sahi tarika hai? Thank you.
I am a diabetic patient, around 20 years. My left left leg my second finger is coming up. And also nerves problem. Sexually I am very week.
I am 31 yrs, I stopped feeding my 8months daughter. My breast milk is not drying since last week n I am going through lot of pain. What should I do so that it dries up.
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.
How to get rid of acne? i am so irritated with pimples I don't know what to do I consulted doctor I took medicine but still no difference. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of it?
I am 33years male Wight 70kg diabetic since 1year last week sugar is 91 fasting 170 post lunch I am taking capative0.2mg 2times. Voglitor M. D. 0.2 afternoon since one week I am feeling weaknesses & tiredness and when getting up in the morning my legs are paining pls help me sir.
Mai kuch v khata hu .mera sarir mai kuch v nai lagta. Weight gain krna hai .aur staimna badhana hai.
hi Please give answer about my problem .I am having problem of excessive saliva secretion in mouth.I also have the problem of fatigue and weakness.
Sir I love one girl but she don't love me and one other girl she love me but I don't love her in this situation what I do.
I have pimples so what should I do for that. Let me know solution for that. And also I have hair fall, for that also give me solution.
Sir, I am suffering from backbone pain sir please suggest me medicine and exercise. I am suffering from one week. Thank you.
What if you have tooth decay?
If you have developed black or brown spots of decay on your teeth either in the fissures or on the smooth surfaces and it is associated with discomfort and / or sensitivity to hot and cold and / or frank pain, it is likely that you have tooth decay. Your dentist will evaluate you comprehensively and based on his clinical and radiographic findings he will do one of the following;
1. Make an opening in the crown and remove decay, shape the cavity and fill it with a tooth colored filling or an amalgam filling. This could also be done under local anaesthesia.
2. If the decay is very deep and the pulp (nerve, root canal) is involved in the decay process he will, under local anaesthesia go deeper into the pulp chamber, remove the pulp and the nerve, render it free of infection, do a root filling and later put an amalgam or a tooth colored filling. Subsequently he will put a veneer or a crown on the tooth as the case may be.