Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil VoraYour feedback matters!
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am 38 years old. Since last 2 3 months feeling depressed. It is severe in the morning. Do not feeling like going out or talking to anyone. Though I am doing all the required tasks not feeling happing just dragging myself to do all the chores. Please tell me if it is normal or I should visit a doctor.
Hi, I haven't sleep from 2 days and now my head is aching or stomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still it is same, what Should i do?
I am suffering from hair fall from 2 months it is not stopping and my hair is falling on a large scale can you suggest me some thing.
I want to grow taller a bit. How can I do that at this age. If can how to achieve that height by doing exercises.
Hi I am in initial stage of hair loss. None of our ancestors have hair loss. I work as soft ware employee and I wear helmet daily, the main reason for hair loss is dandruff. Can you suggest me some tips to prevent. My heart beat rate is 100 per minute . Is it OK or do I take it serious?
I drinker one table spoon salt water one glass at morning mt stomach. What's happen by this please help thanks.
Hi sir I want to know about the medicine which are not harmful and are effective for fat at tummy its quite odd fir me.
I am 27 yr old married woman, I have diagnosed with ruptured cyst after doing a ultrasound today. Is there any chance that it can be ectopic pregnancy? I had pain in my left abdomen and from past 2 months my menstrual bleeding days got reduced from 5 days to 3 days.
I'm 17 years old and my height is 5'6" is it a right height of my age and how much weight is good for this height?
I want to become healthy I am 19 years old but mu weight is only 55 kg. I use to take healthy dite but there is no effect on my boys strength.
Hi I am 20 year old girl. I have a very thin face but if I eat too much of fat my lower body becomes heavy and looks out of propotion but face does not gain weight. What to do? also my face is dull.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.