Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Vora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil VoraYour feedback matters!
Why am I getting menstrual pain regularly. Is there any kind of natural solution to it. please contact.
Sir, I am Vishnu working as an engineer, I am suffering from ache on my knee joints from 6 months, a nd allergic problem due to dust... Please help me by suggesting some tips n cure.
I am dealing with so many health problems right now. I lost 10 kgs in 6 months without trying. Currently I weight 47 kgs. I am 22 years old. Height 5'3" There is so much abdominal I deal with. Also I have kidney stones 4 mm. Pcod, migraine, unsatisfactory stools and unsatisfactory urine also. I also have some green vaginal discharge sometimes. So much weakness and fatigue everyday. I usually get mouth ulcers regularly in interval of 2-4 weeks. Last month I had vaginal bleeding 3 times for 5 days each. Don't know it was menstrual period or not. Also from last month I am facing breathing problems. It takes so much efforts to even speak. Breathing difficulty suffocation even when wearing loose clothes. Difficulty in speaking (not every time but yes so much efforts while speaking) while washing face when I go down towards neck. Pain and suffocation starts. Many times after eating, vomiting sensation or vomiting. Chest tightness. I went for whole body checkup. I can send reports also. All reports seems to be fine.
Dear Dr. My dad age 65 years has asthma as season has changed he get allergic bronchitis. He take theoasthalin along with gp medc he get lot of coughing and white sputum cum. Yest he got coughing and than syncope. Need advice on what precaution he should take so his coughing stop n as he take lot of mediation want sum natural remedies.
How can I manage oral hygiene bcoz whenever I brush my teeth I see blood spotting I also hv cavities on upper left molar and lower right molar.
Hlo doctor. I am very lean so I am eating each one spoon mixture of ghee nd sugar from last 10 days. And also gain ine and half k.g weight. please tell me doctor any problems faced in future because of ghee is very fatty oil.
My mother had an ultrasound yesterday which report show's fluid in left kidney with 10 mm stones .In 2009 33 mm kidney stone damage the right kidney of my mother so that doctor remove right kidney. She feel no pain in kidney and no problem while urinate. Sir please give suggestion that is it a serious condition and need urgent operation or it will be treated by medicine.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.