Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil V. YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some regular problem with hair fall in line with your family and friends with the following user name and the.
I am 29 years old female, I have problem of skin on my palms. Whenever winter onsets my palms sweat a lot and there is burning sensation. Please advise.
Sir I am 16 years old I used to masturbate from 4 years. Now a days I addicted to it very much. What should I do to stop masturbation and become a healthy boy as other who do not masturbate. I am very thin with eye sight of 5 getting headaches and unable to concentrate.
Hello doctor, M a 23/years old guy. My problem is getting more n more sleep. I get sleep from 11 pm- 8am. When I get up then I have pain in my full body. Is it a disease. please tell me some tips for that. Thank you.
weight loss is not a rocket science. And it is possible to every one
1 start your day with luke warm lemon water.
2. Then go for jogging you can do it at your home half hour jogging and half hour stretching and yoga. And you should do exercise in morning sound 6 am it will gives you more benefits to your wt and to your skin and you will burn more calories in morning because sugar level is low at that time.
3 then drink cumin (zeera) tea without sugar which I available at everyone's home. It will help you to reduce belly fat and love handel's (sidefat).
4 next thing eat healthy breakfast you can crush your chpati or chew more times and add curd in breakfast and lunch only daily
5 you should drink lipton green te without sugar.
6 you should eat more fruits, fibers, and don't forget to drink plenty of water.
7dont remove rice from your diet you can eat them but in little amount but you have to eat pulses (daal) more and method of making rice is dat you should boil rice in water and then take out off all water.
8 after half hour lunch you can drink lemon tea.
9 you can eat sprouts as snacks.
10 avoid sweet things, don't drink milk tea daily it can causes fat so drink it once in a week.
11 don't diet but eat healthy.
12in evening you can dance half hour.
13 and don't sleep 2hours after meal.
Stay fit stay healthy and be confident.
I feel low most of the time and sex desire is just lost. Also, male part doesn't respond most of the time and even if it respond, its very less and for less time. I am afraid that I am not suffering from ED problem and having low metabolism.
Hello doctor, I have a permanent tattoo on my hand and I want to remove it with laser treatment. I am worried about 1. Will it cause me skin cancer. 2. Will it affect my fertility. Or decreases my chance of being pregnant. Going to get married soon. please help.
Diabetes is a gnawing problem that affects millions throughout the world. It is a disorder that if overlooked can lead to serious diseases; cardiovascular ailments, problems related to vision, kidney problems and many more. While medication tries to regulate your blood sugar levels, it is not always unfailing. Medication along with changes in your diet and lifestyle can still not improve your condition in certain cases. At times it is hard to increase the insulin production in a person's body even after administering medicines solely known for their efficacy. Such kind of diabetic patients can therefore benefit from a Bariatric surgery.
What is a Bariatric surgery?
Bariatric surgery doesn't refer to a single operative method. It involves a host of surgical procedures conducted on a person to rid him or her of obesity. Obesity in combination with diabetes can make a person's life miserable. The treatment of one can come in the way of curing the other. A diabetic patient who also suffers from obesity usually finds it hard to lose weight in spite of exercising or being on diet. Surgery comes to their rescue. This kind of surgery should be fallen back upon as the lender of last resort that is to say when other solutions have not helped. Bariatric surgery is always performed under skilled supervision. It might include reduction of the size of your stomach, removal of a portion of the stomach, or even gastric bypass surgery.
How does Bariatric surgery help reduce Diabetes?
Diabetes can be of three basic kinds;
Type 1 diabetes in which the body produces no amount of insulin.
Type 2 diabetes in which the body produces an insufficient amount of insulin or Gestational diabetes that pregnant women tend to contract.
Bariatric surgery proves to be very advantageous for patients of Type 2 diabetes:
1. Surgery lowers blood sugar levels considerably. Research shows people with acute diabetes made huge improvements after having undergone a Bariatric surgery. Their blood sugar levels dropped by a noticeable percentage and they felt healthier. Reduced blood sugar is an almost immediate effect in some while for others it does take some time.
2. Bariatric surgery exercises a control over cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
3. The impressive benefits of this operation for a Type 2 diabetes patient are not superficial or temporary. If the patient adheres to the lifestyle prescribed by a doctor, takes medication regularly and follows the basics of post- operative care he or she is likely to remain beyond the ambit of this metabolic disorder.
4. It successfully takes care of ailments resulting from diabetes.
5. Bariatric surgery can eliminate the need for medication or it can reduce the dosage of medicines you take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.