Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil V Kenkare
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil V KenkareYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having frequent bowel movement 3 to 4 time a day and heart burn in morning and having piles and fissure. I had done stool report in that mucus missing rest is normal and blood report 11.9 hemoglobin please recommend something. Is it ibs? Is it dyspepsia? Is it because I having piles? I am confuse.
I am 25 years old. At the age of 6 years I have urine passing problem. So operation done to my penis. As I remembered and know it is like sunthi operation. From that time my penis length is not increased. But now girth is ok. Before getting operated to my penis it is very normal in length. Is there any mistake in operation? Is because of that my penis not grow in length. What should I do to enhance my penis length. Please help me. My food habits and my weight etc are very good. I do not smoke and drink.
I am 22 year old male. Got food poisoning. Feeling uneasy in stomach. Please give me proper tablet. I am suffering from past 1 week. PLEASE SUGGEST ME TABLET FOR BETTER CURE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
If I take in morning tea and skimmed milk 2mango in mid morning green tea in lunch I take one roti 3cup moong dal rice 1cup than in snack time I take tea n skimmed milk than one mango and than in dinner I take moong sprout with mango. I do workout at home power yoga, yoga ,30 day challenge, power yoga hiit etc every month I change workout it OK I can loose weight.
I saw something like a lump in my throat. Also having a strange feelings in my throat, but no cough or pain in throat. I smoke for last few years, I fear that it's may be symptoms of mouth or throat cancer, please help.
Every night my stomach pains why, I have to take One glass water so no pain after 1 hour again pain will start Thanks.
A neck strain and sprain is not a serious injury. However, they can still cause significant dysfunction and pain.
Causes of Neck Strain
The anatomy of the cervical spine is such that it not only houses, but also protects the spinal cord. Along with this it supports the head and allows it for mobility and motion. But this area, which allows the spine to be flexible can also leave it vulnerable for injury.
Triggers for the onset of neck muscle strain can be:
- Too much time spent in an uncomfortable position, such as humping over the steering wheel while driving, bending over the computer monitor, talking on the phone while placing it in the crook of the neck.
- Sleeping on a very high or too firm pillow can lead to an uncomfortable position of the head thus leading to the strain of the neck
- Carrying heavy objects on one side of the body
- Any trauma that might have impacted the neck, such as an accident, whiplash or a fall that might have had a head landing
Most events of a neck muscle strain or the soft tissue sprain, such as the tendons and ligaments lead to stiff neck along with pain in shoulders. There is also pain and difficulty in moving the neck or head.
Neck muscle strain remedies
Minor strains in the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the neck usually heal within a day or two. But till the symptoms subside, there are a few self care remedies that are effective in reducing the stiffness and pain. These are:
- Application of cold or ice packs: The cold reduces the inflammation, which in turn allows the strain to heal. This ice pack should be applied for 20 minutes interval in the first 24 hours.
- Application of heat: Heat helps in bringing the nutrient rich blood to the affected area in order to stimulate a healing response. Moist heat as well as heat from a hot shower or bath can be used. Some people might find relief from applying heat wraps such as thermacare.
- Over-the-counter or OTC medications: Anti-inflammatory medication, such as naproxen and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, thereby leading to the reduction in pain. Pain relieving medicines such as acetaminophen can also be taken as this reduces the perception of pain.
- Massage of the affected area: A gentle massage in the affected area helps in stimulating the blood flow of the area which in turn helps in a quick healing.