Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 24 year old female and suffuring for both legs are join fold in inner side of leg type of knock knee what should I do please reply.
My age is 24, I used to sit on the floor while operating computer. I am getting back pain, what should I do?
Hi excessive day-time sleepiness and foot swelling. Pmh: obesity, type-2 diabetes, tia, high bp, gum bleeding, knee pain i' ve had swollen feet for 1. 5 years now, and have been experiencing excessive day-time sleepiness for more than a year. I' ve consulted doctors, but they' ve not been able to cure my condition. Current medications: 1. Ecosprin (150 mg) - od 2. Olmesar (20 mg) - od 3. Glimepiride (1 mg) - bd 4. Eptoin (100 mg) - tds 5. Modalert (100 mg) - od
I have problem of cluster of veins and nerves in my backside of legs below knee. Whenever I sit for a long time all nerves and veins collect and make a cluster. And I feel severe pain in my legs please suggest me what to do and whom to consult.
Meri legs me pain hota h chlne me problem hoti ager me rest kru to problem nahi hoti but continue chlne se kuch dino bhad problem fir se hoti please kuch suggestion di jiye.
My daughter aged of 12 suffering from stomach pain after passing the motions both stomach pain & the back part of tool I already don urine test motion test culture test but is positive there was urine infection treated for three days but still she says she has pain in the back kindly suggest.
I have back pain about a week. Nowadays I use to take rest because of my examination so what can I do.
In my body there is joint pain (Rheumatology). My medicine is going on but I am not satisfy with the medicine.
I am 23 years old male. I am having pain in my left shoulder and on back neck near spinal bone. It started yesterday evening when I was at home. I am feeling that both are connected to a single nerve. I am facing issue in movement of shoulder and not able to continue my daily lifestyle. The pain is increasing progressively please assist it as soon as possible, what should I do?
I am 66. For the last 6 years, I have noticed the following disorders which are gradually worsening- eds - I have noticed lack of touch sense in penis from 2006 and suddenly, in 2009, eds set in. No erection. Incontinence - started in 2007 and I panicked, got some homeo treatment which didn' t give any relief. Now I am able to identify the onset and rush to nearest bathroom or disaster. Knee pain - since 2011, it started innocuously, but it' s now acute and I need to hold on to something before standing up, flex calf muscles for 10 secs before I can start walking, as the knees are wobbly. Tingling in feet up to waist - this is the 0ne I am worried about most. It was mild at first, in 2010. From 2013, it is constant, I sense 40% distinct decreased touch sensation. I have no sense of urine passing through penis. I have to feel with my finger similar to taking a pulse. Pain from knee down to ankle, heaviness in feet - I can' t walk for 100 yards without my feet getting so heavy that I become immobile. There is constant pain in the shins. My blood sugar test, doppler test of blood vessels in shins, urine test normal. Prostate ultra sound gives slight enlargement for last 10 years. It is not changing. Psa negative. Please advise. Thanx.
Hallo Doctor I am facing HEEL Pain in my left leg last 2 weeks. And also I want to reduce my weight kindly suggest me some home remedies for weight loose and HEEL Pain.
My mother-in-law age-55 year, having sciatica pain. Please tell the treatment. Is it curable with some exercise.
Hum jab bahut der tak baithte karte hai to mere पीठ me pain start ho jata hai इसका कोई solution please batayeaa.
In my spine space between Lumber 5 and S1 reduced due to that I am suffering from acute pain in lowest portion of spine and legs. Some time left leg became senseless.What is the solution ?
Hi, I am 30 year old male with a L5 disk slip 3 months back. Weight 85 kg. I have been experiencing continuous numbness in my right thigh. Please suggest if I need to go disc hernia surgery.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.