Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Harlalkaa
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil HarlalkaaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Doctors.last 1.5 years .i have been behaving abnormally. Totally in any occasion. I became over anxious over nervous. With out any serious issue. Or family problem. Whenever I got anxious. My body was shivering. Heart palpitations. Happening then I feel bad. Can not concentrate anything. Feeling uneasiness. Than I wanted to go home and take rest. This behavior was continuing so many months without knowing that this is damaging my health. Yesterday at my teacher's day program same thing again happen. And I couldn't enjoy the program fully. As I was feeling uneasiness. Nervous, anxious. Unwell.without any serious issue. Yesterday heart palpitations happening and little bit chest pain. I am in deep worry. It deteriorates my health day by day. please help me to come out from this problem. I want to live happy life. I did ecg. Report is normal. please help me. My age 28 years. Weight 53. And I have no serious health issues.
Hey , today I was trying to have unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after breaking the hymen I stopped further. So is there any chances of pregnancy. And also she is about to menstruate a day after so will it cause any delay.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata.
In constipation, Ayurveda does vatanuloman. For that, we use Sukumar ghruta, Gandharava hastyadi kashay, Haritaki tab, Triphala tab, Kismis. At night, take much quantity of Desi Ghee in food. By this way, you can remove your constipation.
The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Ayurveda gives you proper solution for constipated bowel - these are in two ways first one by medicines that is
(1) take twenty kishmis in soaked water
(2) take hariataki powder one tap in the evening
(3) take triphala churn one tap in the night
(4) take markandika churn one tap in the evening
Second way is by cleaning the bowel that is by giving panchakarma treatment basti. It will wash your bowel
Another one is by giving virechana - it also washs your bowel.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!