Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil R. SarojYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have been masturbating for the last 7 years. Will there be any problem in my marriage life.
Hello doctor, My penis skin is not loose. When I tried to stretch the skin .it got trapped below the glans. That was so painful. Tell me how to loose it.
Hlo respected doctors Mujhe kafi tym se masturbation ki adat hai. Meri age 19 hai aur main almost 8 years se masturbate kar rha hun but now I want to control this addiction is there any natural ways to cure the bad effects of masturbation ns make my penis healthy hard and strong nd increase my sexual stamina pls doctors suggest me something better pls its a request.
Hello sir I am suffering from headache twice a week and after eating some extra sweet my headache started.
Hello there I have cold from past four five days but its onlu stays during morning time. Its killing in the morning please help.
Dear sir gd mrng, hlo sir me abhi abhi marriage huyi hai your mujhe jan na he kis period me, me mere wife ke saath sex relation rakh sekta hun your without condom but me abhi baby nahi karna pls give me a solution of that
Which is better for allergic rhinitis in 17 year old boy taking levocetirizine 5 mg daily all 365 days or immunotherapy. Levocetirizine controls symptoms but we are afraid of long term side effects.
Hi doctor, is dulcolax the best medicine for constipation? I have this chronic problem and I need the best solution. I have tried several medicines but I have seen only some impacts. Please provide me with the best solution.
I am 28 years old, daily when I woke up I will be having dry cough problem, but once I clear the things there wont be any sign of it. How to get ride of this.
I have problem of erectile dysfunction. I am facing it since last year . I am virgin . Wat is the cause ? Can I use horny goat weed ?
I am not perform well during sexual intercourse from last one month. Please the suggest something that can increase my sexual power.
HIV infection and AIDS (commonly referred to as HIV/AIDS) are caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). HIV is transmitted sexually and through exchange of body fluids, such as blood. The HIV attacks our defense system (immune system) giving opportunity to many illnesses to attack the body. These infections (called opportunistic infections) range from common cold and diarrhea to life-threatening illnesses including uncommon pneumonias and cancers. The type, range and intensity of opportunistic infections vary with the severity of the HIV infection and the extent to which our immunity is compromised.
AIDS is the last stage disorder of the HIV infection. Though there is no complete cure for the HIV-infection till date - despite thousands of scientists across the world working on it, spending countless hours of research involving billions of dollars - there has been tremendous progress in medicare improving the quality of life of the HIV-infected, in extending their life-span to almost normal levels and in preventing mother-child transmission.
The key factors in extending the life-span, and in keeping good immunity and good health are
- balanced and nutritious diet
- regular physical exercise
- correct, consistent and lifelong use of the prescribed medicines
- periodic medical checkups
- staying psychologically positive and strong
- good family support and
- good lifestyle habits.
The last one involves maintaining good personal hygiene, avoiding smoking (active as well as passive), alcohol, recreational drugs, unhygienic and disease-prone environments and sedentary life style. Those who follow these will guidelines certainly have better prognoses.
A nutritious diet is of utmost importance to the HIV-infected, as adequate nutrition contributes to the development of the immune system, prevents malnutrition and wasting, achieves and maintains optimal body weight and strength, enhances the body’s ability to fight opportunistic infections, helps delay the progression of HIV, improves the effectiveness of drug treatments, and improves the quality of life.
- Ensure that the food contains adequate macronutrients, that is, carbohydrates, proteins and fat, otherwise the patient may end up with - protein-energy malnutrition, manifesting itself in the weight loss and wasting that is typical of AIDS patients.
- As per WHO, an HIV-infected person has additional nutrient requirements: 10-15 percent additional energy intake and 50 to 100 percent increase in protein intake as compared to a non HIV-infected person.
- Consuming micronutrients (especially Vitamins A, B6 and B12, iron and zinc) is important for building a strong immune system and fighting infections.
- Try and maintain a daily diet containing rice/roti, vegetables, legumes, and fruits which provide you energy and micronutrients. Choose foods that are low in saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.
- Eat at least two servings of fish each week. Oily fish, which contain omega-3 fatty acids, are best. If you cannot eat fish, you can also get omega-3 fats from omega-3 eggs, walnuts, flax seeds.
- Better avoid fast foods. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a itching in my throat. It is from last 3 days. ENT Dr. prescribed me :- Tab Cefakind 500 Tab Nimtaz Tab 1 all Tab pasekind But I did not get a relief even 1%. I got the pain while eating, drinking, swallowing. Now the pain is quite good. I can not handle it Dr. What you suggest?
I have seen masturbation usually done by hand. But I my case I mastribute differently by rubbing my penis to pillow & ejaculate. I have doubt whether I have any problems l after marriage in becoming father!
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.