Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi i Am 57 years old. Slowly becoming deaf, please let know reasons for that and what is remedy for the same.
Hello Doc, I am 24 years old working women with height 164 cm (5'4"). Over the course of time I have gained weight and now its stable between 61-62 kg. Although I have google a lot about diets and weight loss food tips, but I would love to hear from a dietician that is there any blood group specific diet that one should follow to reduce weight and fat. I am a bit reluctant to go and spend money on diet charts prepared by dietician because I cannot afford that much because I am average earning person. So I am asking for a response from your side if there is something called diet and diet tips and any blood group specific diet to reduce weight and fat, I would love to hear that.
Hi i am 30 years old male started suffering from vision loss in right eye and in two months time left eye vision loss started in third month he has lost vision in both eyes and hearing loss started in left ear. So far no diagnosis could be done by doctors
Test reports that a nerve in the ear has dried and partially has affected the hearing ability. Can we go for a hearing aid? If so what is the best hearing aid available in the Indian market?
I am 60 years person. I am having diabetes for the last 16 years. Is loss of hearing in one left ear could be. Contributed to diabetes. There is tinnitus (like steam engine releasing gas) what's to be done. Two months back I fell down whilst walking in the night, since then there is loss of hearing. Pls help.
My 10 months old baby has been detected with hearing loss. She was born premature almost 1. 5months. The audiologist whom we consulted has advised us to start with an hearing aid in her right ear as it has got profound hearing loss. And said there is no need in the left ear as it has got moderate to low hearing loss. Audiologist have also said that it seems her auditory nerves are not yet developed it may take time and improve on its own. He has advised us to use siemens digital hearing aid with 16 channels. What do you advice. Will 16 channels be suitable for her?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.