Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Pandey
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PandeyYour feedback matters!
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
I had done my frenuloplasty plastic surgery if Surgery will done is Der any stitches on glans? I was seen 3 stitches on glans us Der any problem with intercourse? And some of white line showed WTS that white line? Is it tore in while intercourse? Can I get married r not? And I need any surgery? Please tell me am totally afraid depressed with DS PBM and I had done my surgery before 50days!
My Penis and scrotal region along with my inner thighs till my anal region, there is quite allot of itching. I've been applying itch guard two to three times a day to subside this and it works for a few hours and then I gotta apply it again. But today when I looked at my Penis, the skin had become very dry and scaly I'm very worried PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Sir my penis size small and not strong recently meet doctor hormones test hormones level good but why not strong fastly out sperm how to increase strong long and late come sperm.
Please advise sexologist. I need your help. I'm frm a middle class family. I used to masturbate daily. Now I'm turning 23. I need medication for low cost but the treatment should be good enough for my future. Whenever I masturbation nxt day I'm getting sweaty n ma palm, pits,legs. Help me out if natural remedies present?
Sir mujhe daily last 5 day se nightfall ho rha hu please plz please help me sir mai bhut dippresed note ja rha hu please help me mujhe lag rha hai yey thik nhi hua toh mai mer hi jaunga mai ye chiz KIIS se bta bhi nhi pa rha hu ghar mai please help kijye please mai bhut kamzor bhi hote ja rha hu.
In these times of increasing sedentary lifestyles, it's time to realize the importance of sports and physical exercise for a better sexual life. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising has positive effects on your sex life. Physical activity does this mostly through improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise. Physical activity results in an increase in flexibility and agility, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, boosts mood, and reduces stress, thus allowing you to see yourself as sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partner.
Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that also improve due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased Risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries, as per a Harvard research involving a 31000 men. However, you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk during most days of the week works wonders.
- Improved Quality of Semen: Research has found that if you exercise or engage in vigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased Libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men which leads to better muscle growth and strength and an increased sex drive.
- Increased Chances of Achieving Orgasm in Women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm are higher and with higher intensity; it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened Sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.