Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a allergy. My skin has rashes and dry in summer please advise me what's eat medicine and what take cream.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
My son who is 16 years now is stammering on and off. I could find initially that he used to stammer when he is under tension with exam or stress in the school or with friends. Now this stammering is slightly increased and it happens on and off. Please Dr. So what should I do?
I am suffering from headache from last 2or3 years. Sometimes it so painful as out of control what I do.
I am 33 year old male. I am unmarried. I am masturbrating from last 15 years. From last 3 years I am in depression. From last one year I am suffering from dry nightfal (no discharge of fluid during nightfal. And also from last one year when I masturbate very thin and little liquid (like water) comes out of penis. So I wanted to know about this problem whether it is curable or not curable.
I have tightness in my chest and upto the throat and feeling breathlessness. Is this due to gas or something else.
I am 28 year old young man. I am physically very healthy. I have been suffering with a doubt that my penis do not get fully erected. Tell me what could be the causes, and how I can solve this problem.
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
I am having a severe headache from last 3-4 days and there is a weakness in all body parts. Please advise.
I had dengue fever last month and also jaundice. The total Bilirubin count is 1.8 I am feeling hungry every now and then. Can you tell me why?
I had jaundice 3 months ago ,and since then I was loosing weight. Its been 9-10 kg weight loss since then. though no jaundice now but when my doctor suggested the sugar test its found very high HBA1C = 12.3,Mean Plasma glucose 306.3 ,glucose post prandial plasma /urine =347, glucose fasting plasma /urine = 270, fasting urine glucose = detected 1+ Doctor says weight loss is due to sugar, please suggest medicine diet and exercise.
Respected doctors, My father aged 54 he is having piles problem he was ok since one year but now problem started he today got so much blood out of his anus. It was too much. He is eating honey since 15 days is that bcoz of honey What should I do? What medicine is useful? What should avoid eating? Pls help.
Erectile dysfunction now has become a common disorder for most men. Middle aged men are most common to get erectile dysfunction mainly due to unhealthy life style, smoking and excessive stress. There are several other factors that are responsible causing this erectile dysfunction, but most men look forward for nutritional way of treatment to overcome this erectile dysfunction. Vitamins that really help in recovering from erectile dysfunction problem and enable men to have satisfactory sexual life.
Vitamins to overcome erectile dysfunction
Dietary changes play a major role in solving many health issues of various concerns. Few vitamins that beat the erectile dysfunction are
1. DHEA: Dehydroepialdosterone is a hormone released from the adrenal glands. DHEA reaches the peak by the age of 25 and above for men. However, this vitamin is not directly available from natural foods, but is wild yam and soya beans may stimulate the body to produce more DHEA when there is a need. Excessive intake of this food may not lead to increased level of DHEA as this is produced by the aldosterone only with the decreased level in the blood.
There are several other factors that stimulate the production of DHEA are regular exercise to keep your body physically active, taking healthy nutritious diet, adequate rest and sleep and avoiding excessive stress.
2. Carnitine: Combination of vitamins like propionyl L carnitine, L carnitine and acetyl L carnitine are helpful to overcome erectile dysfunction in elderly persons. Combination of these vitamins helps to increase the level of testosterone hormone in the body. 2gms of each vitamin is required daily to overcome erectile dysfunction
3. Arginine: It is a type of amino acid that affects the production of nitric oxide. But nitric oxide is responsible for the vasodilatation effect thus, leading to the increased blood flow to the penis and causes penile erection. There are few studies that say that arginine also helps in removing erectile dysfunction. Hence there is a controversial issue with the usage of arginine for erectile dysfunction.
4. Pyconogel: 120mg of pyconogel daily helps to solve the sexual problems. This vitamin is found in pinus pinaster and helps to improve the sexual life.