Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MundeYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms for heart attack and solution to overcome from heart attack and what are all the precautions.
Sir I am 23 sir mera stomach bahut kharab rahta h kabi kabi chest m bi dard hota h sir hum kya kare.
Hello doctor, I am having a pain across my chest. It's feels like cramped pain. Whenever I stretch or move my hands upwards it cramps. I can't understand why is it happening? Is it due to acidity or anything else? Please suggest me what to do doctor. Thanks in advance.
Hi, my mom is 53 years old and she is a patient of high blood pressure and blood sugar. Please advise me remedies without any medication. Thanks.
My chest is paining a lot from last 3 dayz n I had fallen from stairs. Please recommend the tablets asap.
I am 32 years old. March 2016 I found my hb is 4.5g and feritin 7.2.I was admit at hospital took 4 unit blood. After that doctor found iron deficiency anemia. She prescribed iron tablets for three months. I feel good and hb goto 11.3. After 8 months again hb level 9.4 and feritin 10.7.I am having meat ,chicken, fish. Why my feritin level goes down. Now last two months taking iron tablet hb 12.2 g and feritin 56.7. One thing before March 2016 I have been suffering jaundice. After that I was taking very little amount of food for long time.
Hello doctor my age is just 23 and I have different BP in my both hand right one higher nearly 150 and also I checked my bpm which is above 95 from last one year, and always feel tired and it's really hard to sleep at night please help me.
Hello sir, I am suffering from serious constipation which causes pain in my left side of stomach and also cause serious burning sensation in my chest. Please suggest me.
I am 55 years of age male height 5.9 weight 78 kgs. Taking B. P. Tablets daily. No habit of brushing teeth since long. Recently my tooths have a hole and not able to chew the food properly. Having sense of pain to that tooth both sides left and right. Kindly advise whether I must go for refilling in it to avoid damage of tooth. Please advise Regards Narendra Pawar.
What are the factors on which high cholesterol deposits depend on? If the person is lean and engages himself in walk and exercises, can it still exist?
I have got angiography done last year, again I want to confirm, if there is a change in the report, can I do it now?
High cholesterol has become a very common phrase nowadays. With excessive consumption of fast foods and sugar, lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and high cholesterol have become very common. In order to know what high cholesterol is, you should first know about cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a type of fat present in the body which is needed for regulating hormones in the body. It also plays an important role in Vitamin D production. Though you get cholesterol from food, the body has its own supply of cholesterol as well. Excessive cholesterol in the body can lead to cholesterol build up in your arteries, resulting in blood circulation problems. The arteries tend to narrow down, not allowing the blood to flow properly. High cholesterol levels are linked to heart problems and strokes.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine, the treatments of which are based on natural ingredients. It is very effective and free from side effects, unlike conventional methods of treatment. Ayurvedic remedies for high cholesterol levels in the body aim to bring down the cholesterol level and improve your overall wellbeing.
The Ayurvedic tips to lower cholesterol levels are:
- Eat healthy: Diet plays an important role in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, so eating healthy is of paramount importance. Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the required amount of Vitamins and minerals in order to keep your body healthy. Avoid refined grains as they spike your blood sugar levels. Instead opt for whole grains such as brown rice.
- Eat healthy fats: Eat healthy fats such as unsaturated fats present in foods such as almonds and olive oil. Keep saturated and trans-fats at bay as they increase cholesterol levels in the body.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise keeps your weight levels optimal and also brings down your cholesterol levels. Simple cardiovascular exercises such as running and swimming can be done on a regular basis.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes your blood vessels to constrict, thus hampering the flow of blood. In addition to accumulation of plaque, this can further hamper blood flow.
- Maintain optimal weight levels: Following healthy eating habits along with regular exercise will allow you to maintain optimal weight levels. So if your weight is on the higher side, then re-evaluate your eating habits and make the necessary changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty one days for it to become a habit.