Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil M ApotikarYour feedback matters!
I am not getting regular periods as I got periods on December 6 even I want to loose the weight from 50 to 45 so I need a suggestion from you to get my period cycle regularly and to loose my weight for 45.please help
I am a 33 year old female. Living in UK. Two weeks ago I found out I had thrush and also had little bouts of vertigo for 2-3 days like I felt I was swaying a bit. To make matters worse I had fever too so I popped in a single dose of nise tablet. And for cold and cough I had 1 tablet each of wikoryl and ciplox. The following day after a couple of mins after I was out of bed I passed out. The NHS team came home checked my BP and sugar and said I was fine. Reason for collapse was excessive heat in the house and I was too rapped up in layers coz of fever. Had no medicines thereafter. Just used canesten pessary and cream for thrush as suggest by the doc. After 4-5 days my body started to recover. But now for the past 2 days I have again started to feel that I have this swaying sensation. I am unsure whether it is cause of the thrush. Please advise. I am feeling quite low cause of all this and is worrying me quite a lot. I have slight cold and a very light sore throat as well. The symptoms of thrush though less was thinking of taking a fluconazole 150 mg single dose. Could the thrush be reason for swaying or the cold or some other reason altogether? I remember earlier taking stemetil whilst in India. Am really confused. Just want to get normal asap and want the vertigo to vanish. Please Please help. Thanks
Hi I have very thin legs, can I do something to get them bigger? I have uric acid problem, it is little above than normal. Is this causes it?
I am suffering from a pricking type of pain. Since 1 month. N by this I can't tolerate the pain. It trimming pain also there below nee joint that's in leg.
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?