Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil M ApotikarYour feedback matters!
I wanna lose weight but I don't like exercise s. I try to eat home and avoid outside food even then my weight keeps on increasing. I was very thin but after crossing 26 I am only gaining. I'm 32 years old and my weight is 70 kg. 5 months back I was 65.
Uttara basti of dhanwantaram tail is very effective in bilateral tubal blockage. Uttara basti of 6ml of dhanwantaram tail for 7 days and pichu of the same tail for 6 hrs in vaginal cavity is able to make clear the tubal blockage. The same procedure should be repeated in next month also. By the third month histosalphingogram showed potency of the tubes.
Gout treatment: I am using medication from 2 months and my uric acid levels 5.6 in 12 days back. I am using febuxostat 40 mg twice in a day. Yesterday the pain is again in my left knee. What is the cause? Now I am in medication and pain is relieved from 1 month and again it hit my left knee. I am facing this problem especially after getting from Indian lavatory. Pls kindly give me suggestions sir.
I am 23 year old. I have problem with my hair. It is very rough and easily pluckbale. Can you do something for it. Can you advice some drug for it. I am using dove shampoo. Nd take car my hair. But thn also its vry pluckable.
I get my nose blocked during sleep. I normally sleep with both fan and A.C. On Auto Adjust mode at a temperature of 25 degree. I wake up with breathlessness and then I am not able to sleep. I feel depressed and I am unable to decide whether I should switch off A.C. Or fan or I should alter the mode of A.C. To suppress cold like symptoms. Please help me how I should sleep properly.
I am 21 year old boy and suffering from headache these days have tried all types of medicines. please advice me.
I am a 21 year student and nowadays I m having following symptoms: very frequent stool, headache, chronic hair fall, stress, pain felt in nerves. Please advise.
Hi, I have very heavy hair fall. Right from biggining and hairs are very dry and really feeling difficulty in managing it.
Dear Dr. I'm 48 years male. I was very thin till the age of 13; then slowly I gained the normal weight. My height is 5'-7. Till 1999 I was 72kg. But suddenly I started getting over-weight from the end of'99 & became 110kg within 2001. My bp was also normal (140/60) till that time. But the bp also went up to 210/120 & surprisingly remained same. I didn't took any medicine for my high bp; but after having an acute chest pain in february 2014- I started taking medicine & now my bp is 170/80 (avg.) till then this weight remains almost constant. I've tried diet, morning walks but with no result. Last week I got tested my blood for t3 t4 tsh - with the following result - t3 - 1.37 t4 - 8.26 tsh - 2.87 I don't have time to exercise I can not maintain diet regularly due to my work i'll be highly obliged, if you suggest me something- which is not only cost effective but easily available.
I have diabetes for the last 14 yrs and am now of 42 years. For the last 4 months I am having difficulty in my sex life. I am having premature ejaculations and my erection doesn't last more than 5 mts all together. What should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having severe motions, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
CPR is known of by most people, who become familiar with it by the way of TV shows and books! But, there is a lot which is to be known when it comes to CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPR is used when a person has a sudden cardiac arrest. The scary thing is that fewer than 5% of people who have the misfortune of having one, make it through to see the light of the next day! Better knowledge when it comes to CPR could go a very long way when it comes to increasing that number.
- It is to be kept in mind that while CPR is usually only an extender of the time a person has to receive greater medical attention by the way of a defibrillator and emergency surgery, it is nonetheless very important, to say the least. After all, there would not be a chance for more medical attention if CPR was not performed, would there?
- The first thing to do when a person collapses is to see if he or she responds to a tap and to their name, and also, to see if there is the movement of breathing of the chest. If this does not occur, then apart from calling the emergency medical services, there is a need to perform CPR.
- There are two main objectives when it comes to performing CPR. The first is to keep oxygen flowing to the lungs and the second is to make sure that the oxygenated blood can flow all over the body. The second objective is crucial to make sure that the victim does not suffer permanent brain damage on account of a lack of blood to the brain.
- If a person has not been trained in CPR, or even if he or she has been trained but is rusty, it is not only safer but also recommended that the hands only method is made use of. The method involves using a person’s hands to compress the chest at the rate of about a hundred compressions per minute.
- If thirty compressions at this rate have been done, then the head should be tilted and the chin is to be lifted so as to clear the air passages. This is to be done gently but if there is no normal breathing for five seconds or so, the nostrils are to be pinched and two breaths are to be given. This is only to be done if training in CPR has been received.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.