Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kohale
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KohaleYour feedback matters!
My mother's age 53 years female. Sugar f.348.02 Sugar pp 461.35 Total rbc 4.83 Mch-26.1 Mchc-28.8 Rdw-sd-50.1 Rdw-cv-15 Pwd-23.7 Mpv-12.6 Plcr-62.3 Serum globulin-3.84 Alkaline phosphatase -169.17 Sgpt-41.4 Lds cholesterol-182 Total cholesterol-307 Triglycerides-254 Vldl cholesterol-50.82 Non-hdl cholesterol-235.78 Tsh-6.84 Bun/sr. Creatinine ratio-24.06 Hba1c-12.7 Abg-318 Bosophils-0.01 Please I need your suggestions immediately now doctors. And tablets.
My mom is a 53 year old and she has severe constipation problem since last 2 months. At every 2-3 days the stool passes. What should I do.
I am GOPI I am suffering from severe pain in the morning and I have been head ak and I will be in touch base pain.
My skin is rough and sometimes acne also comes out in face black spots are also present so what is the solution to came out from it.
I am having body pain from past 2 days and is having fever wid shivering. Is it the signs of dengue?
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How along with psychiatric therapy you can improve your memory:
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specialised psychiatrist.