Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KohaleYour feedback matters!
Indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
Home remedies for indigestion
1. Mix equal part of ginger juice (adrak ka rass) with lemon juice (nimbu ka rass) and add some rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) and take it before meals.
2. Take 2-3 gm of dried ginger powder with luke warm water.
3. Take carrot juice.
4. Take 1 tsp. Of peppermint oil three times a day between meals.
5. Chew and swallow a spoonful of fennel or caraway seeds stop indigestion.
6. Roast, grind and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water twice daily.
7. Take 10 gm of old jaggery (gudha) with a pinch of long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder
8. Mix 3 gm of ajowan (ajwain) powder with 3 gm of dried ginger powder and take it one hour before meal.
Feel ayurveda live ayurveda.
Sir I seafaring from low fiver since 2 days and full hedk becoz I didn't any work please give me any information sir.
I am 22 years old n now a day's I am suffering from pimple problem it comes n remove a black Mark on m face what shall I do.
I am suffering from acne and oily skin. What are the best way to cure acne. Are there any dieting tips for this.
I am Satvinder Kaur I am suffering from skin diseases psoriasis since 15 years I have take many medicine and change the doctor but not relif it my skin is so dry and cut in th skin. II am very tried.
I am 32 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
My face black now a days pimple in my face. Why pimple came my face I recently few days means 8to 9 days I MUSTRİBUTE. What should I do any hemoyapati medicine and advice to me. Can I eat safi medicine and face wash. Which brand facewash will better to use.
I have been prescribed faceclin A gel and azithromycin to control acne eruption and acnemoist to combat the drying resulting from the treatment. Does it look fine?
Headaches can be troublesome and hamper the day to day activities. It does not let you concentrate on anything and the simmering pain can be irritating.
Headache is a pain in any part of the head, including the scalp, upper neck, face (including the eye area). A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease.
The three most common causes of a primary headache are:
- Cluster headache
- Tension-type headache
Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including:
- Changes in sleep or lack of sleep
- Skipped meals
- Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates
- Alcohol, particularly red wine
- Poor posture
How to deal with headache:
- Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
- A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
- Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.