Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KarandeYour feedback matters!
My father aged 91 is suffering from pain in the chest and body place suggest to get treatment for time being treatment.
I am 33 year male. I smoke occasionally. But I feel pain in the left side of chest. What is the reason for that? How Saviour is this issue? Is there any test should I conduct for lungs & heart.
I have a bp problem I am taking morning stamlo d and night amtas m 25 pls suggest me some other tablet I want change all this tablets. Suzzest only one tablet a day.
My father is 70 years . For last 10 years If he shout too much with some body or fell too much stress / Anxiety he felt that his heart is palpable but NO PAIN in any where in the chest . After 5-10 min it become normal. His Heart Rate is 62 and his BP is 125/70 mmHg. Will he take statin ?
Hello doctor my self Kiran I am 23. Year old girl and I have pain in my chest for last week what should I do thanks.
Sir, I am 67 years old heart patient and was operated for cabg from escorts heart institute and research centre, new delhi in 2002. After this heart by-pass operation, I am perfectly fine in health. I am doing morning walk 6 km and evening 4 km without any rest regularly and also doing physical exercise, as and when needed and not having any sort of addiction habits, with no any breathing problem. I am diabetic since about 2 years back for which I wanted to have nature cure treatment, for which concerned nature cure hospital, desired my 2d echo report and the same was done on 19.03. 2015 from hero dmc heart institute, ludhiana. From the observations of 2d echo report, my lvef was observed 45% (50-80%) (mod. Simpson) which has put my mind on full tension due to some abnormal report. I visited fortis escorts heart institute, new delhi on 9.5. 2015 and had dobutamine- stress echo test, my particulars are as under: name of patient devinder kumar age 67 years. Gender male date of birth 20/12/1947. Height 5 ft 8 inch. Weight 83 kg. Blood group b + positive current medical problem as regards heart, I have no physical problem but since the observation of 2d echo report my lvef is below the normal range, which is causing full tension/feeling risk for life. Other diagnosed medical problems. 2nd problem is diabetic for which I am taking treatment. My main anxiety is:- whether my lvef will improve with medicines, or will remain as is and the medicines so prescribed will continue permanently and in this case the medicines may kindly be preslvef is below the normal range,cribed, earlier medicines taken by me are not reliable. Whether morning/evening walk/exercise is permitted or to be avoided? any risk/precautions? as mentioned in escorts heart institute dobutamine- stress ehco report: ------- lvef 45% at baseline and lvef 52% at peak dose needs clarification. Impression: dobutamine stress echo test is negative for reversible myocardial ischaemia may kindly be clarified please. Any surgery or other procedure recommended. In view of latest dobutamine-stress echo I want to seek fresh prescription from your side, which will improve my lvef, for which I fully hope that I will be fully helped and I convey my thanks for this act of kindness. Present medicines taken by me are not reliable. With deepest regards, yours sincerely.
In April I had been for endoscopy every thing is normal, in July there is slightly pain in left chest, I had been for ECG it's normal, now a days I am getting pain in liver side last 2 months, I had been for ultrasonic scan reports are normal, but little bit pain is there in liver side do the needful doctor.
I have thyroid from three years. Since few days am so sleepy, am so hungry. Is this a chance to increase in thyroid levels. My report is normal.
Hi Doctor, Often I get nervous and afraid while interacting with group of people. I keep on thinking what I will say in front of some group of people. It is disturbing me a lot. It looks like I am suffering from social anxiety. sometime I even feel pain in my chest. Doctor, please suggest me how to treat this. Thanks a lot.
My mother is 43 years old and her weight is also more and her legs are swollen And her bp is also high so could you provide some solution for this?
I have gone through bypass surgery before six months,but I am still feeling pain under the stiching marks in my chest,Please tell some medicine also mention that I have adequate gas problem.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.