Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Hariram Pal
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Hariram PalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old, female. Type 2 diabetic patient for 2 year. I have lost my hair 4m forehead. It looks like a little bald. What can be done to regain my hair? please help me.
I am 44 year old male. Couple of months before I got injury to index finger of the right hand by accident. The finger got swollen and I am unable to bend beyond a certain limit. I visited doctor and he asked to take x-ray. It seems no fracture. The doctor asked me to do some simple exercise to solve the issue as this is a small issue. But after 2.5 months exercise, I am still having the swellings and the index finger is bend also. Unable to move the finger freely. Please suggest for me.
I am 27 years old male and I have pain in my left side shoulder and left side of neck minor pain but its for last six month. Sometime that pain going to chest and spinal. Sir please suggest me what should I do. Isn't sign of some kind of heart problem.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.