Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years old male, weigh 68 kgs and height 5'9. Is there any ayurvedic treatment for" Penile lichen planus
I am 25 years old male having hair fall problem since 2 years. Few months back I had undergone medication for 3 months and stopped recently. I got hairs back but started loosing again. Please let me know whether to continue medication. If yes, how long I have to continue or if no any permanent solution for hair growth.
Am priyanka, can you suggest any usa medicine/creams for dark spots nd black heads remove in one month. Nd my skin tone is un even so how to get even skin.
I have a pimple on face and it's looks like very disgusting and irritating to me. Now please tell me what to Do?
Dr. my sister is so worried about greying of hair she is only 17 at all and now she look like an old lady. How could she can prevent this?
I am suffering from a condition where a pea size ball emerged uper end of my anus. It doesn't itch, it pains a slight if I touch it. It goes inside when I stand up! What is the actual term of the disease and what should I do?
I have acute oily skin and sweat every time. Also I have those black spots. please refer me a good face wash or cream so that this problem will be overcome.
How to remove pimple form a moisture face on simple day without using any cosmetic and how to glow face?
I am 19 years old and I feel aged as my hair colour is white instead of black from last 2 years I am taking homeopathic course what should I do.
Hi , my son is 3yrs old, but his head very less hair front side, therefore his forehead is very big, Pls tell what should I do for hair, because I m also 30 yes old and I also lost more hair front side, started baldness, Kahi mere bete ke kam age me ganjapan na ho bye, please reply,
I am having excess facial hair due to which small pores appear on hair base. I am only of 20 years now. I am in fear that this pore is enlarged with age. How I can care them so that they shrinks and not enlarged with age?
I am 24 years old boy but always I am very sad because about my oily face and small pimples. So give me some solution.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"
What should I use for dark circle. Under eyes it is increasing day by day. I am using No scars cream at night. It is effective but after stopping use it again comes to same.
My face skin is becoming very dark. But skin in my other part of my body is very lighter. I think it may be due to sun exposure. But how can I get my own skinned face? Thank you.
When choosing the proper treatments and products to enhance your skin, you should take into consideration such factors as skin pigmentation, acne, fine lines, wrinkles, skin sensitivities, oiliness or dryness.
Exfoliation procedures can be physical or chemical. Which is best for you? The best way to decide on Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel is to review the benefits and expectations of each procedure.
Chemical peels use topical applications of peeling solutions to rejuvenate the skin, address fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, tone and texture. They allow for cells that make collagen to function more effectively and remove any damage caused by the sun and other external forces that always act on our skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
How do Chemical Peels work?
Whenever we take a step outside, or take a ride in a car our skin is exposed to harsh elements, pollutants, and harmful ultraviolet rays. With exposure to these elements, the skin is potentially damaged, leading to the aged appearance.
Chemical peels remove damaged cells; stimulate the growth of the new skin cells and collagen production. Different peels are used for different purposes. They can and should be customized for each patient’s particular skin types and problems. There are wonderful new combination peels that are safe, effective, and have minimal down time. Anyone undergoing a chemical peel must stay out of the sun from 6 – 10 days and needless to say continue to use sun block.
Microdermabrasion is the most common physical method for removing the very superficial level of skin. It is a manual exfoliation of the epidermis to remove dead skin cells, debris and impurities. Normally, an instrument, which combines suction and a wand made of diamond or small crystal particles, is used to remove these from the skin.
Microdermabrasion produces instant results, but may not be a good choice for inflamed, sensitive or rosacea type skin. In such cases look for resurfacing methods that utilize a dermafile, a manual exfoliation using diamond files. This technique reduces breakage of capillaries in someone with thin or sensitive skin. Microdermabrasion encourages collagen stimulation and a more rapid cell turnover in the skin.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
What can I expect from Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion should leave the skin’s surface velvety smooth, soft, bright and glowing. This rejuvenation method is instant and in rare cases, a pinkness or sensitivity may occur a few hours directly after the procedure, lasting less then 24 hours. Microdermabrasion is a workhorse of all rejuvenation procedures. Although it is primarily used on the face, it can be used on any part of the body, from the neck to chest, to hands, etc. Microdermabrasion is frequently done on the same day prior to other rejuvenation procedures for maximum benefits.
Microdermabrasion vs Chemical Peel
It is always best to consult a physician when determining what will work best for your individual case and to help you accomplish your rejuvenation and/or skin-improvement goals.