Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir Chakur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir ChakurYour feedback matters!
I had sex, my wife was in period time, I got blood on my penis. Is any effect while having sex in periods? Bcoz I can't Wait to without sex, daily I'm having 3 or 4 time sex. Or masturbating? is normal?
I am 26years old male, in normal physical check up, doctor said that may be I am suffering from left side incomplete hernia, is there any treatment, I shall becobliged if you can suggest some homeopathic medicine and exercises, some other advice will also be welcomed, I have no any other problem, please advice at the earliest, I am very confused and in tension, what to do now.
Hi doctor I am 27 year old male. I have tight foreskin problem without condom I won't be able to do intercourse and I also scares to do circumstances. Can you please advise me any other options to pull back my foreskin easily?
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 28 year old women. I also see one tonsil in my throat though I do not have problem because of it. But recently I caught cold so I visited ENT who said that I have develop a tonsillar cyst. He gave my azithral 500 said there is nothing to worry and advised me to gargle with betadine liquid thrice a day. After 2 days I can see that the size of the cyst has reduced. But I am still feeling scared. And is there anything serious if one tonsil is always enlarged and is visible.
How to lose breast fat with home remedies?
There are many home remedies that can help to reduce breast fat. Unlike prescription drugs, they don’t cause any side effects and since they make use of household ingredients, you can prepare them anytime at your kitchen shelf.
Here are some remedies for losing breast fat:
Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds have a very high amount of omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce the level of estrogen in the body. With less estrogen in the body, the breast size is reduced. Tip – just mix a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a glass of hot water and drink it once daily.
Fenugreek – Fenugreek seeds can help to tone the breasts and make them look smaller. Just soak 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them in a grinder to obtain a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your breasts and rinse with water after 10 minutes. Do this twice a week for smaller breasts.
Ginger tea – Ginger helps to speed up the metabolism of the body and burn all the excess fat. Breasts are composed of adipose fatty tissue and this too gets burnt when the fats in the body are burnt. Boil 1½ cup of water in a pan and add a tablespoon of ginger root to it. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and sip it as tea. You may add a teaspoon of honey for added benefits. One cup of ginger tea every day is enough for reducing breast fat.
I'm a very lazy boy and I am not able to do my work and study properly so what should I do to keen my body and mind active?
I sometimes feel like I have no energy in both of my legs, also sometimes my hand fingers feels shaky little bit. I am currently taking ayurvedic medicine for cold which needs to be taken with honey and another such kalp, is it because of medicines?
Retinal detachment is an emergency eye condition in which the retina at the back of the eye gets separated from the surrounding tissue and pulls away from its normal position. The retina acts as a light-sensitive wallpaper in the eye, providing a lining for the inside of the eye wall and sending visual signals to the brain. As the retina can't work properly under these conditions, one can permanently lose vision if the detached retina is not repaired immediately.
During the retinal detachment, the retinal cells gets separated from the layer of blood vessels which provides oxygen and nourishment. Usually, it begins in form of small torn area of retina known as retinal tears or retinal breaks. This condition, if not treated, leads to retinal detachment and finally permanent vision loss.
Retinal detachment has tell-tale warning signs like an increase in sudden appearance of floaters resembling cobwebs floating in field of vision. It can be coupled with flashes of light or curtain from any direction causing a loss of vision.
Retinal detachment is of three types
1. The most common form is Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment where a tear allows fluid to get under retina and prevents nourishment to reach retina from retinal pigment epithelium by separating them.
2. In Tractional form, scar tissue on the retina's surface shrinks causing it to separate from the retinal pigment epithelium. This form is most prevalent with diabetes patients.
3. Lastly, in case of Exudative retinal detachment, the fluid leaks into the area under retina without a tear or breaks in the retina. Retinal diseases or trauma to the eye are main causes for Exudative retinal detachment.
Although a person of any age can suffer from retinal detachment, but it is more prevalent in people over the age of 40. People suffering from degenerative myopia or lattice degeneration are more prone to this medical condition. People with family history of retinal detachment are also likely to suffer from the same.
Retinal detachment can be treated in many ways. The most common form is the Laser surgery in which small tears and hole are joined back to the retina. Another method is Cryopexy in which the area around the hole in frozen and helps reattach the retina. Both the above procedure are performed at ophthalmologist's clinic.
Sometimes, one may have to opt for Scleral buckle in which a tiny synthetic band is attached to the outside of the eyeball which gently pushes the wall of the eye in toward the centre of the eye placing the eye wall very close to the detached retina. Another option is vitrectomy surgery to replace the vitreous that fills the centre of the eye and helps the eye maintain a round shape.
A retinal detachment is an emergency medical condition and must be treated immediately to save one's vision. Most people have been successfully treated for retinal detachment, but ophthalmologists cannot always predict how vision will turn out. The visual outcome will not be known for up to several months after surgery. However the results are best when the retinal detachment is treated as soon as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.