Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir ChakurYour feedback matters!
I want know that child growth what process mean fetal development and cardiovascular activity in by months by months detail please advice.
Hi sir .my penis is little bit thin and a bent. My sex timing is 1 min only .what will I do sir .plz help .
I have been suffering from throbbing headache. It triggers whenever I am involved in problem solving or thinking related activity. Once it begins it continues for a long time until I take long hour of sleep. It has been happening since the end of April. Whenever it occurs I have stiffness in neck and I wish to discontinue my work which is hampering my studies. I feel a lot of pulling sensation in head, forehead and this sensation keeps on moving from left to top, right in any order. It reduces my thinking ability. Can you please suggest how to cure it and what might be its cause.
My mother (60years) is suffering from back pain since 2 years. We consulted orthopedician and he adviced for caudal esi in l4-l5 region after checking her x-ray. What is that procedure and is there any side effects for that one. Will her problem resolve after taking that treatment.
What are some of the best remedies to cure constipation and to get rid of it? I suffer from this many a times. Not regularly. There comes a phase when I get really tired of it. please help.
Hi I gave a birth two months back nw my stomach is looking as 5months pregnancy please tel me what are the remedies I should take to fit my stomach I got cesarean.
Hello sir/maam mere bachpan se mouth me ulcer ho rahe hai phele lagta tha ki shayad garmi ki vaja se hai but mai last month se liver 52 or zevit roz teen time khati but fir se agye please tell me kya kru bhaut pain hota hai n mujhe tolet b roz ati hai.
Now I am 24. And was practicing masturbations since I was 16. Now my erection has lose its strength and I have pain around my penis. My precum has become watery ITS NOT SLIMY. ITS FEEL LIKE IT IS URINE. PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I AGAIN GAIN GOOD amount OF SPERM. MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAVE A Continuous PAIN IN MY RIGHT TESTICLES.
I always face problem in winter season. I suffer from cold, cough, sensation in nose and respiratory system, watering eyes, itching in nose and eyes. After bath eye redness.
Have you been noticing an increased level of fatigue for quite some days and that’s pushing you to doze off at the desk? Don’t grab that energy drink with an attractive name, sniff through an energy bar in place of gulping down that chemical cocktail. If you are willing to take your energy levels off the charts, it’s important to pay attention to your daily meals and check whether they are able to cater to your daily needs of energy. Know more to boost the enery level.
Here goes a list of top 6 things that can spike up your energy levels:
- Water: You may have heard of it quite a few times, but that makes sense. Human body has 60 percent water constituency implying that the muscles, skin and brain have a considerable amount of water. Several studies show that even a bit of dehydration can reduce your energy levels by slowing down the metabolism (Know more about Metabolic Disorder). Thus, keep hydrated as much as possible, and you can even add basil, mint, lime juice or something healthy to make it tastier.
- Seeds, nuts and oils: Just because almonds and peanut butter have high levels of fat content, it doesn’t necessarily signify that you should be avoiding them. All these are healthy fats, and your body would definitely love the healthy treat and keep you brimming with energy.
- Greek yogurt: This healthy food consists of high levels of protein and lower amounts of sodium and sugar than regular yoghurt. It will definitely keep you fuller than normal. You can even add a stream of honey or a splash of vanilla or small bits of dark chocolate. This is an easy option for your afternoon cravings, and your body would love it.
- Bananas: This fruit contains all the essential vitamins that give your body natural energy and you can eat them on-the-go and there is hardly any need for a dressing. If you are not a lover of this nutritious fruit, then you can dip it in chocolate sauce or add a slab of peanut butter or anything that would make it tastier.
- Lean protein: You must have learnt in your school biology lesson that protein gives energy? It is required for all functions of the body, including blood clotting, repairing of cuts and nicks as well as production of antibodies. Eat as much baked salmons, hard-boiled eggs, walnuts, apples, sweet potatoes as you can.
- Dark chocolate: If any of the above mentioned foods couldn’t put a smile on your face, then this is surely going to succeed in doing so. Keep good amount of dark chocolate with you and grab it anytime you feel fatigued or sleepy.
These yummy foods are yummy treats in the truest sense, and they would surely help in resetting your energy levels.