Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil BudhwantYour feedback matters!
Person's Details Age: 22 Gender: Male Department Sexology Problem Details: Dr. The thing I'm going to tell is really very serious and quite uncommon. You might've never heard about such a case. I've a cousin who is facing a problem. Recently he told me something that I couldn't believe upon but I had to. He told me that one of his testicles had went up in childhood due to which growth of his private part stopped. It didn't grow at all and is just 2 inch when erected, just like a kid. He is not sure about the time it happened. He said that nothing can be done now. He couldn't even tell this to his parents. He broke into tears while telling this to me. Said whole of his life has been ruined. He won't be able to do sex ever. He was very depressed and scared about what will his parent and society say. He said he will never marry. He said that he has never told this to anyone except me. I really felt for him that's why I chose to write you. I too think that the disease is incurable but if there is something that can be done now please let me know.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Myself 20 nd my height is. 6. Nd my weight 72kgs. Iam suffering from night fall nd early ejaculation I don't smoke nd don't drink. What kind of medicines I want to use if there any way vth out medicine. Is there any side effects using that medicines. please tell me.
Hello Sir, I need 1 help form you sir, How to go for travelling in car or bas. I get vomiting problem. Sir please tell me permanently treatment of this problem.
Hi, I am 28 year male. Me and my wife had unprotected sex. I think that I have ejaculated my sperm into her vagina. Now its been more than a week, and we do not want her to get pregnant. Is there any way to avoid pregnancy.
I'm addicted to masturbation so how to overcome it and my body skin is affected so how to reduce it.
Since last two days I m suffering from severe headache taken the antibiotics still no result obtained. What should I do?
I have started feeling little burning while peeing since 31 march and I frequently go to the washroom in every 10 minutes. Is it due to navratra fast or some other reason for it? Please recommend me something to cure this. I have been drinking a lot of water to heal this up.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.